• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Both 5-B+ Khonsu Physicals & Casual High 5-A Celestial Physicals would support the notion of Tier 4 L&T Characters scaling to Average Celestials (4-C) and make it more or less consistent.

5-B+ Ennead < 4-C Average Celestials (With High 5-A Supporting Feat) < 4-C Zeus & Possibly Hercules, Gorr, L&T Thor & Co.

High 5-A Emergence was rejected in the comments
It was rejected because according to a user it was just an animation made by Arishem and it is unknown if it would be realistic, which is a very poor argument since Arishem is literally God and witnessed the birth of countless Celestials. Also remember that we have to upgrade the Celestials to High 4-C

Yep. Eson was created at a time when being a Celestial was the wildest thing in the MCU. But hey, we now have the Cosmic Entities existing in MCU
The question is, how do they relate to the TVA? Cause I REALLY hope they won't say the TVA is superior to them (would also like the Celestials, or Arishem at least, to be above)

I don't have an image to add this to the verse page.

I don't have an image to add this to the verse page.

I hope the TVA doesn't have that actually, I really want them to be above everything
Pre loki TVA definitely had that. HWR used Alioth to literally eliminate all of the multiverse except for his own timeline and then proceeds to use his position to control the events of the timeline and everyone in it (including the Celestials who have no proof of being outside time like WHR) to his liking.

Pre loki TVA definitely had that. HWR used Alioth to literally eliminate all of the multiverse except for his own timeline and then proceeds to use his position to control the events of the timeline and everyone in it (including the Celestials who have no proof of being outside time like WHR) to his liking.
Over the Celestials? Definitely. Over the cosmic entities like Eternity? Not so sure, especially if they're superior to Alioth (we have no proof of that but wa have no proof they aren't either)

Over the Celestials? Definitely. Over the cosmic entities like Eternity? Not so sure, especially if they're superior to Alioth (we have no proof of that but wa have no proof they aren't either)
I thought you were just referring to celestials. We don't know shit about the cosmic entities other than that they exist.

Not even sure we're gonna see them again honestly, it's already exceptional Love & Thunder actually showed us Eternity, in his/its comics form nonetheless

Tiamut's Emergence is High 5-A right? That's the equivalent of a dude stretching his arms after waking up from sleep.

Eson's profile needs updation specially after they canonically changed Eson's design to look more than the Eternals Celestials.

Only people that would be 4-C are Thor, Gorr, Zeus, maybe Wanda?
No proof for Wanda scaling honestly, she may be higher, so it's best just to keep her at her tier

Tiamut's Emergence is High 5-A right? That's the equivalent of a dude stretching his arms after waking up from sleep.

Eson's profile needs updation specially after they canonically changed Eson's design to look more than the Eternals Celestials.

Only people that would be 4-C are Thor, Gorr, Zeus, maybe Wanda?
Would the power stone scale to that?

Back