• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
No particular reason just that she can logically punch at relativistic+ speeds so those are safe lowballs for the speed she could do it at
I think using the first calc should be fine since it takes into account Moon's orbital velocity, which matches with "punching a moon away" or basically knocking it out of orbit

Can someone answer this please
No
Shouldn't Thanos be amped/empowered by the Power Stone like Ronan? It is stated that the Power Stone gives enhanced strength and stamina to its user
I don't think it's a passive amp. And there's not much reason why Thanos would amp himself and nothing in the movies suggests it

It's also confirmed Thanos didn't use the Power Stone to show he's a super powerful fighter whose conquered thousands of worlds + far better than Hulk, Thor and Loki + announce him as the biggest villain in the MCU yet so there's a sense of dread for anyone who will come up against him later on
"He's not using it," Russo said. "This is to show that Thanos, the Genghis Khan of the Marvel Universe, he's unbeatable in 1-on-1 battle. He's conquered thousands of worlds. He's a much more polished fighter than the Hulk, and Thor, and Loki."

"We want to announce Thanos as the biggest villain in the MCU, he takes out the previous reigning champion, and by defeating Hulk relatively savagely and easily, hopefully, there's a sense of dread over the course of the rest of the movie for anyone who will come up against him, and so that's just sort of a scene design," McFeely said.

Last edited:
I think using the first calc should be fine since it takes into account Moon's orbital velocity, which matches with "punching a moon away" or basically knocking it out of orbit
That would be better but as we see we have random complaints about using that from a few individuals 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ we should definitely use that first though my calc is secondary at best

No especially since it isn’t moon level.

There was a reason on why we put “Varies“ on the Power Stone.

However, the link is unfortunately dead though
Yes it varies based on the size of the user. Thanos is bigger than Ronin or his hammer hence more power.
Thanos>Moon level energies

Yes it varies based on the size of the user. Thanos is bigger than Ronin or his hammer hence more power.
Thanos>Moon level energies
Thanos isn’t equal to moon level energies since the Power Stone is unknown with a few exceptions.

Not sure why we even using this point when it is ultimately meaningless plus the Power Stone doesn’t generate moon level energy all the time as well.

Edit: Also it ain’t moon level by default.

That was KLOL mentioning pushing the moon to the sun with FTL speed.

We seriously can’t use the Power Stone for scaling, at least not in the standard “Z is superior to Y” kind of deal. The context of how it’s destruction works is incredibly case by case. Nobody is “stronger” than it. Thanos literally used it to amp one of his attacks, I don’t see why he would use it to attack Carol, who is durable enough to shrug off an attack from him, if he was in fact stronger than the Stone. We sure as hell know Ronan ain’t shit without that Stone too

All we know about the Power Stone is that it empowered Ronan to have Moon level durability
Ronan doesn’t have moon level durability with the Power Stone. If that was the case, he would been able to use it without getting overwhelmed by the sheer energy of the Power Stone and have it contained in his Hammer.

In any case, I don’t think we should use the Power Stone for scalings especially in this context.

We seriously can’t use the Power Stone for scaling, at least not in the standard “Z is superior to Y” kind of deal. The context of how it’s destruction works is incredibly case by case. Nobody is “stronger” than it. Thanos literally used it to amp one of his attacks, I don’t see why he would use it to attack Carol, who is durable enough to shrug off an attack from him, if he was in fact stronger than the Stone. We sure as hell know Ronan ain’t shit without that Stone too
Not to mention, IIRC, it is pretty much unquantifiable for the stones individually outside of the Power Stone’s few displays of power.

We could argue for tony and thanos to scale tbh

Both Tony and Thanos was using the full five stones.

In the Former’s case, he essentially dies after one snap killing multiple enemies and Thano himself.

Thanos is definitely up to debate as he shouldn’t fully scale to the Power Stone since he clearly still use the five stones even during the fight against CM and having to take one stone out just to punch CM anyway. We also see in the same scene he was glowing with the five stones in place after putting it back in as well.

Both Tony and Thanos was using the full five stones.

In the Former’s case, he essentially dies after one snap killing multiple enemies and Thano himself.

Thanos is definitely up to debate as he shouldn’t fully scale to the Power Stone since he clearly still use the five stones even during the fight against CM and having to take one stone out just to punch CM anyway. We also see in the same scene he was glowing with the five stones in place after putting it back in as well.
I was referring to there fight on titan

Just gona copy this here since I don't feel like re-writing it

His words exactly:
Ronin: We'll be back for the weapon
Lacky: The Core (Tesseract)
Ronin: The Woman (Strong women music plays)

Seems pretty cut and dry that Ronin considers Carol a greater weapon than even the Tesseract
No, not really. He might consider Carol to not be easier to best than getting the tesseract, or a number of things really. This is the problem with these arguments, the statements are all so vague but these illogical arguments are being extrapolated from them.

Like I said, Thanos having to amp himself with it to hurt Carol kinda shatters that argument

As for Tony, he had tech specifically designed to use those stones and still died (he wasn’t even as injured as he was when he lost in Infinity War)
Hey what happen if I take a 5-C character and add 5-C + energy to that....
He gets stronger.
This doesn't invalidate Thanos being Moon level, he just got a Moon level (Arguably higher) amp to his power allowing him to overpower someone who was previously overpowering him.

No, not really. He might consider Carol to not be easier to best than getting the tesseract, or a number of things really. This is the problem with these arguments, the statements are all so vague but these illogical arguments are being extrapolated from them.
Ronin considers a girl who just decimated his entire fleet easier to get than a literal cube that anyone can steal?
Makes perfect sense to me

So I'm just gonna lay out our options as of now.
None of you have to listen to my proposal but this would just be the basis for what we are arguing for.
Also this assumes that the Tesseract scaling goes through, so like I said judge how you want.
If we do decide to use this then OP could add this to his post

Option 1: High 6-A​

Option 2: High 6-A, Possibly 5-C​

Option 3: High 6-A, Likely 5-C​

Option 4: 5-C​

I personally prefer option 3 but like I said this is to see where everyone stands.

Also I believe we should discuss Captain Marvel from "What If's" canonicity to the main universe.
Specifically her Xandar Impact which was re-calced to High 6-A

No matter what Ronan'a 5-C dura with the powerstone needs to be on his profile

The Powerstones and mindstones AP respectively needs to be updated

I could be forgetting something

So I'm just gonna lay out our options as of now.
None of you have to listen to my proposal but this would just be the basis for what we are arguing for.
Also this assumes that the Tesseract scaling goes through, so like I said judge how you want.
If we do decide to use this then OP could add this to his post

Option 1: High 6-A​

Option 2: High 6-A, Possibly 5-C​

Option 3: High 6-A, Likely 5-C​

Option 4: 5-C​

I personally prefer option 3 but like I said this is to see where everyone stands.

Also I believe we should discuss Captain Marvel from "What If's" canonicity to the main universe.
Specifically her Xandar Impact which was re-calced to High 6-A
I'm on board with option 1 at the very least with option 1 since there's a lot more precedent for that than not

Like I said, Thanos having to amp himself with it to hurt Carol kinda shatters that argument

As for Tony, he had tech specifically designed to use those stones and still died (he wasn’t even as injured as he was when he lost in Infinity War)
Not exactly considering a comple different factors

not what I was referring to, besdies using all the stones together is supposed to be very tasking consdering the ridiculous amount of power it produces

I thought the whole phase 3 cast was going to scale this for a sec
Not if we go by the high 6-A stuff since that involves the tesseract scaling and captain marvels implications with ronan and feige's statement that captain marvel could punch the moon away which is a high 6-A feat being consistent with the other stuff other than that all that'd change is this
No matter what Ronan'a 5-C dura with the powerstone needs to be on his profile

The Powerstones and mindstones AP respectively needs to be updated

I could be forgetting something

Not if we go by the high 6-A stuff since that involves the tesseract scaling and captain marvels implications with ronan and feige's statement that captain marvel could punch the moon away which is a high 6-A feat being consistent with the other stuff other than that all that'd change is this
This would scale to Thor, Thanos, Cap. Marvel of course and Captain America with Thors hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back