• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Stormbreaker be 5-C via Rocket's statement or will it just be High 6-A?
I guess Moon level? He'd probably consider Stormbreaker to be above the Hadron Enforcer. But then again, Stormbreaker has a varies mechanism so I'm not sure tbh.

The Tesseract is 646.570851 Petatons. The Mind Stone upscales from the Bifrost which is 1.47398809 Exatons. Captain Marvel punching a moon is 9.19023444 Exatons, and according to Ronan and Korath Thanos is stronger than Captain Marvel (1995)
9 exatons is referring to 1995 Captain Marvel right?

We should probably add another key for her, so to make things less confusing.

Feel a bit iffy on the rest of them scaling in infinity war I think its fine for endgame but infinity war just seems kinda meh especially because of Surtur's 120ish petaton suicide that we know thor and weakened hela didn't scale to but once Thor got stormbreaker I'm fine with that being 6-A he already has that with the bifrost this just solidifies that entirely but for sakaar hulk and early ragnarok thor I don't think that works at all

Ok but what is the evdince for her getting stronger exactly?
Via statements, Korath and Ronan knew about the power of Captain Marvel in 1995 but in 2014 they considered Thanos has the most powerful being in the universe, and we already know what happened between Captain Marvel and Thanos in Endgame. Also in 1995 she unleashed her true power for the first time, and there is also the time gap

Feel a bit iffy on the rest of them scaling in infinity war I think its fine for endgame but infinity war just seems kinda meh especially because of Surtur's 120ish petaton suicide that we know thor and weakened hela didn't scale to but once Thor got stormbreaker I'm fine with that being 6-A he already has that with the bifrost this just solidifies that entirely but for sakaar hulk and early ragnarok thor I don't think that works at all
It doesn't really create problems considering Thanos literally Off-screens Awakened Thor

All the Pre-Infinity War Top Tiers would still scale to 6-B
There's also the possibility that Surtur was fated to die when Asguard was destroyed

Via statements, Korath and Ronan knew about the power of Captain Marvel in 1995 but in 2014 they considered Thanos has the most powerful being in the universe, and we already know what happened between Captain Marvel and Thanos in Endgame. Also in 1995 she unleashed her true power for the first time, and there is also the time gap
That’s very sus especially when you factor other things into iw/endgame stuff

Why are we using rockets statement for stormbreaker scaling with staff having already expressed their discontent with it

Why are we using rockets statement for stormbreaker scaling with staff having already expressed their discontent with it
Because it's not that big of an Upscale.
The feat Carol could pull off 20+ years ago is 9 Exatons baseline Moon Level is 29.6 Exatons.
We already know both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker scale above there wielders so it's not to hard to imagine that the weapons' make up for that 3x AP gap

Also now that I've said this does moon level Thanos seem so hard to believe?

Eh only Mjolnir post Endgame would scale imo
I don't see a reason why base Mjolnir shouldn't scale.

Rocket's statement was made in IW / pre-Endgame. Even Odin stated that base Mjolnir's power has no equal (prior to giving it the worthiness enchantment). Base Mjolnir is clearly established as a super powerful Nidavellir weapon

Last edited:
I don't see a reason why base Mjolnir shouldn't scale.

Rocket's statement was made in IW / pre-Endgame. Even Odin stated that base Mjolnir's power has no equal (prior to giving it the worthiness enchantment). Base Mjolnir is clearly established as a super powerful Nidavellir weapon
Because it opens up the possibility of Tier 5 Phase 1 and two which really creates some circular scaling issues since that implies Mjolnir scales to Thanos who is > Awakened Thor who's > Phase 1 and 2 Thor

Imagine Ronan being one of the most powerful villains
Ronan being so mid but so strong
Because it's not that big of an Upscale.
The feat Carol could pull off 20+ years ago is 9 Exatons baseline Moon Level is 29.6 Exatons.
We already know both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker scale above there wielders so it's not to hard to imagine that the weapons' make up for that 3x AP gap

Also now that I've said this does moon level Thanos seem so hard to believe?
I think Drax's knives harm Ronan too so it's wild but could line up

Can you clarify how so?
Because if we go by this logic that would imply Mjolnir has always been > Moon Level which means it harming Thanos isn't just a quirk of Thor's growth and Mjolnir really has just been Tier 5 from the start, meaning anyone who survives the hammer's strike is in that range too. To say nothing of how hat means Hela is > Moon Level and statements would imply she's sub Thanos at that point but then there's Mjolnir harming Thanos
We should only scale Infinity war Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to 5-C.
There problem solved
This is what I'm saying works better consistency wise and we've been doing this a while

Because if we go by this logic that would imply Mjolnir has always been > Moon Level which means it harming Thanos isn't just a quirk of Thor's growth and Mjolnir really has just been Tier 5 from the start, meaning anyone who survives the hammer's strike is in that range too. To say nothing of how hat means Hela is > Moon Level and statements would imply she's sub Thanos at that point but then there's Mjolnir harming Thanos

This is what I'm saying works better consistency wise and we've been doing this a while
This but at the same time I'm more onboard with the high 6-A than the outright 5-C stuff which I'm neutral on aside from the obvious ronan stuff so I won't speak on this

which means it harming Thanos isn't just a quirk of Thor's growth
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't really understand this

Thor's growth is still a factor, that's why Mjolnir has the Varies rating. Endgame Mjølnir was powerful enough to harm Thanos because it was as powerful as Endgame Thor, who is still capable of briefly holding his own against Thanos

This but at the same time I'm more onboard with the high 6-A than the outright 5-C stuff which I'm neutral on aside from the obvious ronan stuff so I won't speak on this
Yeah I get that, I do feel 5-C would be a good tier but I'll think on which works better
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't really understand this

Thor's growth is still a factor, that's why Mjolnir has the Varies rating. Endgame Mjølnir was powerful enough to harm Thanos because it was as powerful as Endgame Thor, who is still capable of briefly holding his own against Thanos
And by this logic it's always been on that level of power, which is whack consistency wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back