• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll assume Jotunheim to be as big as Europa then? They look so similar. Real life scientists compare Jotunheim to Europa.

That would lower the GBE to 0.00026122449 of that of Earth. Assuming it would take a day to destroy Jotunheim, it lowers that value to 146 teratons.

You can see here that when Thor is fighting Thanos, it becomes harder for Thanos to restrain him when eyes start to glow

https://youtu.be/Mp2J_5Lxj9U?t=2m26s

AnonymousBlank said:
Except Base Thor = Hulk < Lightning Thor, the difference between the two states is nowhere near enough for that kind of gap.
The calc for the High 6-A Bifrost is also wrong as Loki had it open for a while and it did nowhere near the damage that calc would imply. You also assumed Jotunheim has the mass of earth because of the gravity but Asgard has the same but is far smaller.
The Prologue comics stated that the time that Loki had the Biforst open nearly wiped out all the frost giants. The purpose of the prologue comics are what they weren't able to show in the movies but are instead showed in the comics.

About Hulk, he look at stunned as a guy who gets hits by a car when Awakened Thor punched him.

Base Thor briefly had an upper hand against Ragnarok Hulk but was quickly overpowered.

IMO: Base Thor- High 6-C+. At most High 6-B with Mjolnir (we have seen Pre-Ragnarok that his Mjolnir strikes are higher than his punches)

Base Hulk- High 6-C+

Awakened Thor: High 6-B. Higher with Stormbreaker (Stormbreaker is definitely above Mjolnir)

Ragnarok Hulk: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B

Revan Laha said:
About Hulk, he look at stunned as a guy who gets hits by a car when Awakened Thor punched him.
Base Thor briefly had an upper hand against Ragnarok Hulk but was quickly overpowered.

IMO: Base Thor- High 6-C+. At most High 6-B with Mjolnir (we have seen Pre-Ragnarok that his Mjolnir strikes are higher than his punches)

Base Hulk- High 6-C+

Awakened Thor: High 6-B. Higher with Stormbreaker (Stormbreaker is definitely above Mjolnir)

Ragnarok Hulk: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B
So High 6-B Hela, Odin and Surtur?

In live action characters actually survive hits from characters multiple times above them. Like Batman taking hits from Superman in BvS or even base Cap getting punched by Thanos

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
What rating are we discussing to upgrade them to atm, and via what feat?
High 6-B. Based on Bifrost feat. I found out that destroying Europa (which is frequently compared to Jotunheim) in a day would be High 6-B. And The Casket of Several Winters would have caused an Ice Age. We have causing Ice Age at At least 6-B in our wiki.

I also think that the Thor which did the neutron star feat was base Thor coz I put out ample proof that in both Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Endgame he is a lot stronger when his eyes are glowing than when he isn't

Honestly, Stormbreaker IW Thor and Complete Gauntlet should be 3A (maybe even 2C since them being superior to Dormammu is reasonable)

All the other 5As should be 3C (based on power gem statement)

And all the 6Bs should be 4Bs (based on Thor star-tanking)

Why would Stormbreaker ever be superior to Dormammu? The IG itself has nothing that puts it above Dormammu.

3-C is ridiculously above the best feat the Power Stone has.

Thor didn't tank a full star so this is obviously wrong. He didn't even tank the beam.

Let's not derail again 😄.

Also to remember, Ultron upgraded himself to Vibranium only to survive Sokovia dropping on Earth which would have wiped out all life on Earth and we would have observed it from a pretty close range, I mean he was planning to be on Sokovia when it would crash. Tanking a extinction level (High 6-B) explosion from a close range in human sized body is High 6-C

Yes. We really don't have any feat Contradicting it. If he wasn't High 6-C, Hela wouldn't have just one shot him and he would never have been able to fight Ragnarok Hulk who withstood a serious punch from lightning eyes Thor

Revan Laha said:
Also plz look into my suggestion of making Base Thor High 6-C coz there is no feat contradicting it
Except him being knocked out in Age of Ultron after Sokovia exploded

Revan said he was talking about Thor 1 Thor when I asked earlier. But if not then we throw out the Bifrost feat as support as that happened in his firat appearance and was actually channeling the energy at the time unlike in Ragnarok.

Why should Thor be 6-C? There's no evidence of a strength increase and in-general Ragnarok has shaky scaling. He was knocked out by a much weaker attack in AoU, was easily stomped by Hela, and other Asgardians/Asgardian level people (like Loki or the other dude in the Warrior's Three) didn't instantly die to Hela either.

I'm no seeing anything consistent about Tier 6 Pre-Awakened Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back