• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psi is pounds per square inch, a unit of pressure. 20 psi is sufficient to level most buildings and cause 100% fatality.

50 psi as a high end.

4088.56^3*((27136*3.44738 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2=19077289.0376 tons of TNT or 19.0772890376 megatons (City level)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ok then, NOW can we roast the shit of the MCU.
And like I siad before, Marvel Haters and a FEW anime fans (Yes I KNOW that may anime fans like marvel) are having a field day
I mean, the power of a verse really shouldn't automatically translate to quality (granted this is one of my favorite verses). But yeah, I could imagine a few people getting a laugh out of the MCU capping around Little Witch Academia.

Planck69 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ok then, NOW can we roast the shit of the MCU.
And like I siad before, Marvel Haters and a FEW anime fans (Yes I KNOW that may anime fans like marvel) are having a field day
I mean, the power of a verse really shouldn't automatically translate to quality (granted this is one of my favorite verses). But yeah, I could imagine a few people getting a laugh out of the MCU capping around Little Witch Academia.
It gets ******* stomped by All might from MHA

That is how weak this shit ass MCU is

If so maybe the low 7b+ for surtur and the low end for iron man? Or if that doesn't really work we could just scale him to the low 7b with a note likely far higher?

I think the scaling would go

Iron Man: Low 7-B+

Thor: Low 7-B+

Hulk: Low 7-B+

Thanos: At least Low 7-B+, likely higher

Surtur: At least Low 7-B+, likely higher

The pen or the sword said:
Tbf I feel most people enjoy Cthulhu Mythos due to the existential dread/great settings/stories rather then based on the actual power of the verse...
True. Most fans of the verse have no clue that it has fodder on TOAA's level but still read it anyway. At least it does higher planes of reality and immense and unknowable power better than, say, Suggsverse (shudders).

The Tesseract feat was invalidated because Erik Selvig found a way to access the Tesseract without heating it, meaning there was no evidence the Tesseract actually could withstand 120000000 Kelvin iirc

Anyway.

The fact that the MCU is now a complete joke with ultra irrelevant power levels and shit power AND it gets ragdolled by even obscure verses is enough.

I'm signing off for tonight

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Btw the Tesseract feat is still valid right? Outlier but valid?
Tesseracts dura comes from a statement by tony youd need to heat it to a certain extent to crack its nonsensical barrier, scifi mumbo. The problem is the tesseract can be used without that level of heat showcasing the fact tony's knowledge on the cube is far from complete. Plus dura doesn't instantly translate to heat so thanos crushing it wouldn't instantly equal that level of heat.

Yes it is also an outlier.

Using 20km visibility

Low-End

pi*20000^2*8000*1.003*4000=4.0333023e16 joules or 9.6395925266 megatons (City level)

High-End

pi*20000^2*11800*1.003*4000=5.9491209e16 joules or 14.2183989767 megatons (City level)

Surtur, Odin and maybe Thanos can be 7-B by far stronger than other Low 7-Bs, considering the gap between small city and city is only 6x times.

Dino W said:
Using 20km visibility

Low-End

pi*20000^2*8000*1.003*4000=4.0333023e16 joules or 9.6395925266 megatons (City level)

High-End

pi*20000^2*11800*1.003*4000=5.9491209e16 joules or 14.2183989767 megatons (City level)
Nice can this be used? Then we'll have 7-B MCU

Nice can this be used? Then we'll have 7-B MCU
Probably but we'll have to see whether that or Low 7-B is more consistent. And the MCU still loses to Cyborg so that's not much of any consolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back