• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue, you has been getting outta the line for a quit good while.

Is time to stop whining and get it over.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
This calculation on YouTube says that the diametre of the neutron star is over 1000 m. Is there any reason to suggest which size calculation among so many is better or should we just disregard the feat because of inconsistency?
Yeah, best to just discard it since it seems to be impossible to get a single concrete value. Add onto that how it constantly changes size between shots and doesn't even have most of the properties of a neutron star and the feat is borderline unusable.

We used pixel scaling to get our current size, and between three different attempts we ended up with between 300 hundred meters and nearly 700 (The nearly 700 being the one spino used for the 7b calc) depending on the scene. We should honestly disregard the feat as the star changes sizes, but either way the fact is the star from all our calcs/pixel scaling never reaches the size he suggest.

Also if we decide that the meteor speed is unusable (which I still don't quite agree) the speed feat on Spider-Man's page should be removed too.

They will still be MHS due to other feats, just saying.

Alright then.
I think it's safe to say the MCU characters are 7-B cuz we have 2 calcs of that.
Ouestion. Were the Low 7-B feats casual? And would all of them scale to those two feats? Cause having multiple feats doesn't equate to validity or consistency of scaling characters to them without further context.

I can see Surtur, Prime Odin and maybe Hela being 7-B but not too many others besides them.

Also is the size of Asgard correct coz as far as I see Surtur was as big as the palace when he first came, and he was 800 m then

Yes thats the value dino used in his calc, I was just pointing out we never got the 1000 meter value that video used.

As for surtur hard to say with any level of certainty he changes from shot to shot and unlike nidavellir it was actually intentional.

Not sure about him walking but doubt its above his sword swing and even assuming the sword is the same size as fully grown surtur it still doesn't break past 7b

We have the storm and meteor feat being 7B
Going over the feats again, 7-B for IW and onwards high-tiers seems pretty consistent all things considered. Characters that would scale include Post-Ragnarok Thor and Hulk, Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Captain Marvel and Base Thanos.

Prime Odin, Surtur and Hela should probably be 'At least 7-B'.

The pen or the sword said:
Atleast 7b should work for those three,
What about Pre-Ragnarok Thor and those who scale? I'm thinking High 7-C (IIRC there was at least one calc that put them on this level) but I'm not fully sure.

Yeah that should be fine nothing pre iw puts them higher then their previous appearences and it wasn't until ragnrok that they got boosted afaik.

Is everyone fine with this scaling?

You can inform me via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

That should work but is there any reason to hold off on changing the ratings for the rest of the cast to 7b? that feat only effects hela, surtur and prime odin. The rest of the cast doesn't scale.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Getting stomped by MHA I'S though'
No. It is not.

All Might punched a monster so hard that its collision shook the entire city with an air shockwave, and not only that, but his Detroit Smash causes thunderstorms to happen from 13 kilometers away. So I wouldn't say that it is a show of weakness.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Anyway.
The fact that the MCU is now a complete joke with ultra irrelevant power levels and shit power AND it gets ragdolled by even obscure verses is enough.

I'm signing off for tonight
Your comments just excrete hatred. And given the fact that they have been being posted for a while now, I'm starting to wonder if you insulting the MCU constantly means that you're an MCU hater.

EDIT: Right, after that, I'm going to declare you an MCU hater and second offense, but I cannot think about your name without imagining Mary Poppins singing and tapping her shoes to it like it's some kind of song lyric.

That is enough Dark, at least summarize all of that in a single comment.

Anyway, since the new stats have been added, then we are finished lmaos.

1218280-1124854 1121656 1265408514667 super super

Rimuru, Reinhard, I/O, Umikeo, Yogiri, etc, smiles, they have weakened the MCU to so low levels of irrelevance they are fodder. As the gods of VSBW throw them in the trash, the Anime characters smile as they move to their next target, Marvel, before they can start their weebmaggedon of the VSBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back