• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the same time "light up" could just be a figure of speech from Tony when he actually means blow up or something along those lines
Considering he's specifically talking about it's destructive capacity. And "light em up" is a common term for outright destruction. It's incredibly wierd how that statement was interpreted hyper literally.

I brought that up when we were re-calcing Surtur destroying asguard and apparently there's a script statement or something saying that he destabilized the core.
Doesn't necessarily null the point but that's why it was rejected
That's....an odd reason to disregard a statement like that. He destabilized the core, which destroyed asgard. Which was ragnarok. Which was what he is referring to when he made the statement.

According to the person who sent it to me, it comes from "IncrediBuilds: Marvel's Captain America: 3D Wood Model", but I couldn't find anything and I don't know if it's even usable since it's from a toy
Found it

Not sure whether the deluxe book can be used or not, but I will say that it is written by Rick Barba, an author who wrote books for over 100 titles in film and gaming genres, including God of War: Lore and Legends

Last edited:
Not the correct size of the area he shattered

8701610-e6c0989c-ccaf-4a0b-9901-6f21a9febcc2.png

Back