• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
While this looks okay, but the problem is the Bifrost isn't combat applicable as he never uses this in actual combat against most of his enemies

I think that's what he's saying since he has the bifrost he should be capable of doing so although it wouldn't actually be something he does and couldn't be combat applicable

It is just a small addition to his profile that he don't use in combat, I don't know if it could be considered if he is bloodlusted

I mean, he was bloodlusted against Thanos and not even he used the Bifrost against him. But then again, this could work if there was a small note around the justification of why it isn't combat applicable

I mean, he was bloodlusted against Thanos and not even he used the Bifrost against him.
Thor knows about the power of the Bifrost, even if he was bloodlusted against Thanos he wouldn't use it knowing the consequences it would have on Earth

According to the Bloodlust page, if Thor is in that state in a match he should be able to use the Bifrost in combat. We can put a note in his profile clarifying that he never uses Bifrost as a attack in-character and that he can only use it with Bloodlust

Odin can summon the Bifrost and so can Heimdall when channeling Dark Magic by himself
But would that count the same as summoning it with the Rainbow Bridge or Stormbreaker? Odin and Heimdall can only briefly summon the Bifrost as a last resort and they're weakened by it

Actually, I'm considering whether the Bifrost can even be considered a weapon by itself to begin with if not used via that Bridge Dome contraption to begin with.

Actually, I'm considering whether the Bifrost can even be considered a weapon by itself to begin with if not used via that Bridge Dome contraption to begin with.
Stormbreaker is described as the greatest weapon in Asgard, capable to summon the Bifrost, I don't think the dome is more powerful than that since basically both are channeling the energy of the Bifrost

Last edited:
I mean, if Thor had tried using it against Thanos it could've caused serious collateral damage.

Also plot reasons probably made Thor never use it as a weapon.

I mean, if Thor had tried using it against Thanos it could've caused serious collateral damage.

Also plot reasons probably made Thor never use it as a weapon.
Agree, we can put the following note on his profile if this is accepted:
Thor never used the Bifrost as an attack in-character before, therefore he can only use it if he is in a Bloodlust state during a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back