• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently dark world is an official game and was written by the co-writer for Thor dark world

“The God of Thunder himself is the only playable character shown thus far, but Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg are mentioned, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a certain horny trickster pop up. According to the press release, there will be over 100 missions and enemies from the movie, with a story penned by well-known comic writer (and The Dark World's co-writer) Christopher Yost.”

https://www.androidpolice.com/2013/...teased-looks-like-a-marvel-version-of-diablo/

the game has some nutty feats so take this as what you well

Apparently dark world is an official game and was written by the co-writer for Thor dark world

“The God of Thunder himself is the only playable character shown thus far, but Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg are mentioned, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a certain horny trickster pop up. According to the press release, there will be over 100 missions and enemies from the movie, with a story penned by well-known comic writer (and The Dark World's co-writer) Christopher Yost.”

https://www.androidpolice.com/2013/...teased-looks-like-a-marvel-version-of-diablo/

the game has some nutty feats so take this as what you well
So uh... does it contradict the movie or no?

I'm trying to remember, what part of Jotunheim was stated to be 100 times the size of the Grand Canyon, and could it be used to more accurately determine the size of the planet?

These are the intensities:
Intensity V (Current Low-End): Felt by nearly everyone; many awakened: Some dishes and windows are broken. Unstable objects are overturned. Pendulum clocks may stop.

Intensity VI (Current High-End): Felt by all, and many are frightened. Some heavy furniture is moved; a few instances of fallen plaster occur. Damage is slight.

Intensity VII: Damage is negligible in buildings of good design and construction; but slight to moderate in well-built ordinary structures; damage is considerable in poorly built or badly designed structures; some chimneys are broken. Noticed by motorists.

Intensity VIII: Damage slight in specially designed structures; considerable damage in ordinary substantial buildings with partial collapse. Damage great in poorly built structures. Fall of chimneys, factory stacks, columns, monuments, walls. Heavy furniture overturned. Sand and mud ejected in small amounts. Changes in well water. Motorists are disturbed.

Intensity IX: Damage is considerable in specially designed structures; well-designed frame structures are thrown out of plumb. Damage is great in substantial buildings, with partial collapse. Buildings are shifted off foundations. Liquefaction occurs. Underground pipes are broken.

Intensity X: Some well-built wooden structures are destroyed; most masonry and frame structures are destroyed with foundations. Rails are bent. Landslides considerable from river banks and steep slopes. Shifted sand and mud. Water splashed over banks.

Intensity XI: Few, if any, (masonry) structures remain standing. Bridges are destroyed. Broad fissures erupt in the ground. Underground pipelines are rendered completely out of service. Earth slumps and land slips in soft ground. Rails are bent greatly.

Intensity XII: Damage is total. Waves are seen on ground surfaces. Lines of sight and level are distorted. Objects are thrown upward into the air.

I think we will have to do a Calc Group Discussion so the CGMs can choose the most correct intensity. New ends by the way
I think the main issue with the intensity is IIRC there was a statement about Jotunheims structural integrity being weakened due to not having the Casket in their possession anymore. I could be remembering wrong but if not that could be a point of contention.

Back