• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guess I might as well post some of my findings here

“You know I just noticed that when Loki try’s to destroy the frost giants with the bifrost it seems that the energy is coming from asgard”

It was also apparently stated that Thor was originally supposed to solo aether malkeith

“The original ending of the final battle had Thor bringing lightning from all nine realms to destroy Malekith. Since that didn’t use help from other characters like Jane, Erik, and Darcy, the part about the gravity spikes were added so everyone could contribute to Malekith’s demise.”

https://filmschoolrejects.com/22-th...r-the-dark-world-commentary-1a4b74a28d64/?amp

Who also has apparently destroyed a planet, stated in a deleted scene

(2:31)

Can someone send the scan?
8207969-8625498529-unkno.png

Back