• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe DBS Grand Priest could be upgraded to low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, technically, thats my second post, but im new, so excuse me if i am posting this in the wrong place. I made a similar post here in the discussion board but no one commented on it. Just wanted to talk about my idea. Ill Just copy and paste what i said in my first post using quotation marks. "So, i was thinking that grand priest could be upgraded to low 2-C because the World of Void was said to be a realm of infinite nothingness without time and space (ep. 78 of DBS i believe), which means GP probably created a space-time continuum to use for the tournament of power arena. Considering GP is loads of times more powefull than even the angels, i believe it may not be so much of a strech for this upgrade. Let me know what you guys think about this and thanks for reading :)."

Is there any proof that he actually made it?

Also, if he just made a space time continuum for the arena itself it wouldn't be Low 2-C as that would not be on a universal scale

Even if he created the space-time continuum for the tournament, that's pretty small scale space-time manipulation since it's limited to the arena, and even being loads stronger than the angels doesn't mean he is Low 2-C, as the gap between High 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite. I do beleive he is stronger than infinite zamasu, but we have no proof so we can't upgrade him.

I believe its sort of implied because the World of Void had no time or space in it before GP made the arena and for the tournament of power there is not only a timer in the form off the main pillar, but people can move and all on the stage which would be impossible without time. Just my take on this tho.

True, its not on a universal scale but i believe GP is easily above infinite zamasu too. Should be low 2-C as it was stated he is second in power only below zeno

Well without feats or solid implied power scaling to Zamasu it's very hard to reliably place Grand Priest at Low 2-C.

Zamasu's feats are the highest only below Zeno's Multiversal Erase.

That doesn't prove he is above infinite zamasu, that statement about his power was before infinite zamasu showed up from what i remember, and pretty sure it said he has one of the top 5 in the multiverse, not that he was number 2.

Whatever the case you need proof that says grand priest>infinite zamasu, otherwise no upgrade will happen, we can assume he is, but we need proof, this wiki works off proof not assumptions.

UltraInstinctGoku said:
Would be logical to put him as "at least High 3-A" at this point IMO.
For the record i agree that "At least High 3-A" for Grand Priest doesnt seem too far fetched.

Actually, technically speaking, we do have plenty of assumptions here, look at all the possibly or probably listed on profiles.

Ignoring Goku, Whis thought he could take infinite zamasu.

And there's always shin's statement (which says we faced not Goku fought)

Assumptions but no proof, again we don't deal in assumptions here.

Who knows how whis would have taken on infinite zamasu, we know nothing about it, that's another assumption again.

As for At High 3-A, that isn't happening either, as i already explained that the gap between the two tiers is literally infinite.

Unless we get some statements that say whis or goku or whatever surpass infinite zamasu, or they destroy or create a universe sized space-time continuum, Low 2-C isn't happening, it's too big of an upgrade to go based off assumptions.

DB scaling is almost all based in assumptions tho lol. As GP being stated as the second most powerful, it was said in the manga, it just makes sense to me that its the same in the anime.

Well, both are canon, just having slight alterations to differ a little from one another. Besides, from looks, GP should be the second most powerful as it was never stated there was a mortal stronger than an angel and zenos guards probably shouldnt be able to compete with GP imo, as they never did anything, tho this os debatable.

Yep, and such differences just makes it harder for using both the manga and anime together to back each others up, even though i enjoy both because theyre different lol.

Considering beerus and whis reaction by feeling infinite zamasu invading the present timeline, it seems to me they werent feeling threatened, which may show that they could be able to deal with it. They really seemed a lot more impressed by jiren.

Personally, I can see the anime getting low 2-C as Shin said Jiren is stronger than anyone we've ever faced (we being plural, probably means the u7 team and himself) which would include infinite zamasu (he was there for it).

Can't see the manga getting that though because zamasu isn't low 2-C in that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Personally, I can see the anime getting low 2-C as Shin said Jiren is stronger than anyone we've ever faced (we being plural, probably means the u7 team and himself) which would include infinite zamasu (he was there for it).
Can't see the manga getting that though because zamasu isn't low 2-C in that.
He said: "This power feels different from anyone we've ever faced before."

It's a statement that can be interputed in ways other than direct power.

Yeah, but every other time, throughout the entirety of dragon ball's lifespan, when they say that someones power feels different, they mean it in a holy shit sort of way, see Cell.

When i started thinking about this, i was having a hard time believing jiren could be stronger than infinite zamasu but i guess it just makes sense because each enemy is always stronger than the last throughout the series. For me, GP is in another level entirely all in all considered. Low 2-C may be really far fetched right now due to a lack of feats but by now, an "at least High 3-A" sounds fair.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, but every other time, throughout the entirety of dragon ball's lifespan, when they say that someones power feels different, they mean it in a holy shit sort of way, see Cell.
Well to be fair, after Shin's statement Whis did mark on his power being like a God of Destruction or beyond, so it probably does mean direct power, but it still can be interpreted as something other than direct power.

Not to mention Beerus's reaction to Jiren's power being disbelief, while with Infinite Zamasu he was only slightly concerned.

Warren Valion said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Well to be fair, after Shin's statement Whis did mark on his power being like a God of Destruction or beyond, so it probably does mean direct power, but it still can be interpreted as something other than direct power.

Not to mention Beerus's reaction to Jiren's power being disbelief, while with Infinite Zamasu he was only slightly concerned.

Why would he only be slightly concerned though if the gap in power is literally infinite?

Judging anything with Beerus's reaction is not a thing. We talk about a dude who had a insanely shocking reaction when he found out Frieza was defeated.

Well I still don't think we should upgrade Grand Priest or anyone else to Low 2-C from such a vague statement. I'd rather wait for concrete and solid evidence that GP>>>IZ.

Besides from the way the show is going we might get a 2-C or At least Low 2-C Goku by the end of the series. All we can do is wait for the moment.

Aizenishere
It's because Beerus might be stronger than we think, but we don't have any concrete proof besides his word and that's not reliable enough.

I honestly feel like it takes more headcanon to have Zamasu as infinitely superior to Grand Priest than to say that he's probably stronger. I mean people who are quite dismissive of Zamasu's power hold GP or even those far inferior to GP in an extremely high regard and fear/respect him greatly. But it's whichever people decide is best.

Personally I feel like shins statement can be taken at face value, because, well, he was there.

Alternatively, angels and the priest should scale because Whis thought he could take Zamasu, and Whis is more reliable than Goku.

I am pretty sure that Zamasu shouldn't even be low 2-C cause the Kai said he was trying to become one with the universe so he didn't actually become one as he needed an unknown amount of time to actually become one with the universe, but that's a discussion that won't lead anywhere considering it was done before.

Thou, to be fair i wouldn't be surprised at all if GP becomes 2-C like Zeno sooner or later. That said what do you guys think about the other 3? I mean we know Zeno is the first and that GP is somewhere in between of 5 and 2, but what if he is only 5'th who could've be the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back