• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe DBS Grand Priest could be upgraded to low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
Beerus is in the top 5 of course... in our hearts
Plot twist Beerus is actually number 1 just like shown in manga when he causally destroys all gods of destruction at once.

We all saw how much Beerus was quaking in his boots and Whis's rambunctious reaction at the thought of someone reaching GoD level. Do you really think if they encountered someone infinitely superior to a GoD and even an angel they'd just nonchalantly go "meh I'll go seal him" without making any remarks about his strength? Or how Whis would feel if someone became infinitely stronger than his dad, the person who he respects so much, states is in the Top 5 in all the multiverse and views as far beyond himself?

Or basically

Mortal reaches GoD = "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!"

Kai becomes infinitely stronger than a GoD, angel and The Grand Priest = "Whatevs"

^ This doesn't make too much sense to me IMO

^ I'm saying a general opinion of mine not directed to anyone in particular.

Ryukama does have a point. However, perhaps it would be better to downgrade Zamasu (if he never actially had the time to merge with the entire timeline) than upgrade the GP without proof?

Oh,okay. Simple solution. Downgrade Zamasu to 3-A for trying to become one with the universe but never succeeding. :D

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But wasn't Zamasu blatantly shown in the present and not just the future?
Yes. And Whis could feel Zamasu's ki from his realm in the present IIRC.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But wasn't Zamasu blatantly shown in the present and not just the future?
A little sphere was showed because he was affecting it, but the point is he never entirely fused with the universe.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wasn't he actually succeeding though?
Again the point is. He didn't succeed. He was succeeding, but didn't succeed. Which also explains why Shin thinks Jiren is a bigger threat.

So how about downgrading Zamasu to High 3-A??? After all he was still able to be sensed in the Present and in the Future but that doesn't imply the entire timeline. Then Shin's statement would actually make sense.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I believe he became one with the Future and was shown to seep into another timeline.
Even if we accept that I don't get why we threat it as becoming one with time itself even thou time still existed after Zeno erased him.

We never said he became time itself. Where does it say we treated him like that. That isn't the requirement.

Yes, but wasn't there a portal open to Trunk's future timeline for Zamasu to leak through? That does not seem to be the same as being one with an entire timeline.

Antvasima said:
Yes, but wasn't there a portal open to Trunk's future timeline for Zamasu to leak through? That does not seem to be the same as being one with an entire timeline.
I don't remember that.

@Ant Zamasu also had the time ring that allows him to open the portal himself so maybe after affecting one universe he opened a portal with his time ring to affect the other time line as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Read the reasoning.
It literraly says he was affecting time... If he was affecting time than when Zeno erase him time should have been erased as well.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Zamasu didn't have anything at that point though, he didn't have a body.

Which is what the ring was on.
I didn't see the ring fall off his hand at all and taking the ring together with him wouldn't be strange.

WilliamShadow said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Read the reasoning.
It literraly says he was affecting time... If he was affecting time than when Zeno erase him time should have been erased as well.
That's not how that works. Plus, the timeline was erased. So time was destroyed.

Well, I may misremember. It was a long time since I watched the episodes.

Are we sure Zamasu was affecting the ''entire'' timeline?? We only saw him affect the future universe and the present.

Do we know that the timeline was destroyed, not just the physical universe?

Wasn't Infinite Zamasu stated to be leaking and begining to affect other universes or timelines?

He definitely became Universal+ (as shown when he affected the enitre timeline, past and present), but he seemingly would have become Multi-Universal (if what I remember is correct) if he wasn't destroyed by Zeno.

Yes, even the technique Zeno used was the same he has used to erase the universes during the current arc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back