• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe DBS Grand Priest could be upgraded to low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the timeline was destroyed than Goku could of never used the time capsule to go talk with future Zeno.

Well Zamasu did become the concept of "justice" in that universe and he was spreading across time and in the manga at least (which i know is secondary canon) the ring representing the timeline was destroyed

Well we do know that Whis had to send Trunks and Mai to another timeline so they could live after theirs was destroyed so there is that.

If the time ring was destroyed, that is good proof of the timeline being gone as well.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Pretty sure, Whis had to create a new timeline for Trunks to return too.
Whis simply travelled in time before Zamasu and Goku black did anything so no Whis didn't create anything. In fact there is two trunks now.

Antvasima said:
If the time ring was destroyed, that is good proof of the timeline being gone as well.
Only in manga was the ring destroyed. And if the timeline is destroyed than how can Goku travel to that exact timeline?

We've been over Low 2-C Zamasu so many times. Everytime something Low 2-C revolving scaling to him is discussed, we have a discussion on downgrading him. Let's wait until Matt gets here.

Didn't Whis simply send Trunks to an earlier point in his timeline, which automatically split off a new branch from it?

Well I'm still against the idea of Grand Priest scaling to Infinite Zamasu based on a single statement.

Although im interested in what Matt has to say.

Antvasima said:
Didn't Whis simply send Trunks to an earlier point in his timeline, which automatically split off a new branch from it?
Exactly. That why there are two trunks and two Mei(that was the name of the girl I think).

I dont think infinite zamasu should be downgraded. Zeno erased the entire future multiverse timeline because zamasu was already leaking to other timelines. If zamasu had not impregnated the entire multiverse already, there would be no reason to erase more than what was affected. Zamasu os definitely low 2-C. Question is, i believe Grand Priest should be stronger considering his position in the multiverse.

Dragonmasterxyz is correct. We should wait to see what Matthew thinks.

Should we temporarily close this thread until he has the chance to reply?

Okay, so the two sides are:

"Grand Priest should be Low 2-C scaling from Infinite Zamasu"

And:

"We have no proof that none of the High 3-A characters can affect space-time and are stronger than Infinite Zamasu"

I am of the opinion of the former.

Let's analyze evidence:

• 1) So, as we all know, Infinite Zamasu has a blatant Low 2-C feat. Encompassing the universe (And later multiverse if not stopped) across space-time.
Let's see how Beerus and Whis react to this:

https://animefrost.us/anime/dragon-ball-super/0/67/

(Apologies for linking to Fansub Site. Couldn't find the scene on youtube)

Scene happens at 7:22 minutes.

Whis: Hmm... I sense... A flow of unpleasant energy that makes my skin tingle.
Beerus: It's Zamasu. Something happened in the future. It's having an effect on the present.

Notably, both Beerus and Whis are concerned and viewing Infinite Zamasu as a definite problem / threat. This is notable because up until this point, Beerus has been portrayed as completely non-nonchalant and casual. He didn't fear any of the Super Villains up until that point.

So no doubt Infinite Zamasu is at the very least a significant threat to Beerus, if not stronger (Which we assumed to be the case given him having the best feat in Super besides Zeno).

Now, Jiren arrives and changes everything.

• 2) Statements about Jiren's power:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ZxDqukDxU

Supreme Kai: This power feels different from anyone we've ever faced before. He's strong. Plain and simple.
So Supreme Kai says that Jiren's power is different than anything he and the U7 have faced because he is stronger.

Whis: I daresay... Like a God of Destruction. He is the one who has reached that state. Perhaps even surpassed it. "There is a universe where lives a mortal even a God of Destruction can't defeat." It appears the rumor is true.
And Whis says that Jiren's power is like that of a God of Destruction, if not stronger.

By the way, this happens when Jiren is still really suppressed tanking the Genki Dama.

Then Goku reaches his new, Ultra Instinct Form and fights a serious Jiren.

• 3) The Gods' reaction to Goku and Jiren:
https://youtu.be/yasZEXWUrw8?t=185

Khai: I can't believe someone who could gain on Jiren this much even exists!
Belmod: It's not possible! It can't be possible!

So Khai is absolutely shocked someone can match Jiren and Belmod says it's not possible.

By the way, Jiren is stronger than Belmod, by Belmod's own word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvxLbcJuYB0

Look at all the GoDs' and Kais' reaction to Ultra Instinct Goku. They are shocked that he is so strong. Beerus is left with his mouth agape.

Beerus: Ultra Instinct...
[Champa is utterly shocked, other GoDs get surprised]
Anat: I see. Those movements... But, for a mortal like Son Goku...? That is a state not even a god can easily attain.

Not only that, but the Ultra Instinct level is something that the GoDs have a difficulty reaching. The Angels have no problem with it, but it is really impressive to the GoDs.

With all of this in mind, here is my conclusion:

• 4) Conclusions:
Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku are undoubtedly stronger than the Gods of Destruction, even if not by leaps and bounds. But they are still weaker than the Angels and Gods of Destruction.

Shin says that Jiren's power is completely different than anything that the Universe 7 has ever faced, because he is stronger than them. To that, Whis agrees, and states that he is on the level of a God of Destruction, if not stronger.

Beerus is utterly shocked at Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren's power, when he was previously only concerned by Infinite Zamasu.

The conclusion is simple:

Jiren and Goku, and by extension the Angels and Grand Priest, are stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

It is likely that Infinite Zamasu is on the level of a God, if not a bit weaker. He is at the most on the same level.

Meanwhile, Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku are stronger, even if not immensely strong.

The Angels are even stronger, and Grand Priest is above even that.

• 5) Tier Changes:
All the Gods of Destruction should be changed to Low 2-C. The justification should be "Any God of Destruction can destroy the universe even when holding back immensely, and should any two GoDs fight, the collateral damage will result in the destruction of their respective universes. Should at least be comparable to Infinite Zamasu"

Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku should be Low 2-C too. The justification should be: "Even when holding back, Jiren was stated by Supreme Kai to be more powerful than anyone he and the Universe 7 warriors have ever faced, which should make him more powerful than Infinite Zamasu. Stated to have reached the level of a God of Destruction, if not surpassed it completely. His power let Beerus completely shocked, when he was previously only concerned by Infinite Zamasu's power. Even when suppressed, his Ki alone shook the entirety of the World of Void, a dimension of infinite size"

All the Angels should be Low 2-C, with the reasoning being (Much stronger than any God of Destruction, and stronger than Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku as well)

And Grand Priest should be At least Low 2-C for being far above the Angels and inferior to only Zeno and three other unknowns.

Low 2-C. I am not gonna comment further after this.. All I can say is that i completely disagree that someone gets upgraded on a similar way to Infinte times greater tier without a feat. At least not Goku and Jiren since even that shaking the void (high 3-A)could have easily been a metaphor as there was no change in void it self.

Hmmmmm well mat has some very good points and i'm kinda inclined to agree

It's not a metaphor, it was stated twice and in both instances they go "Not just the arena, but the whole World of Void is being shaken".

They specify that it is the entirety of the World of Void. It's not a metaphor at all.

And the Angels have feats. They can one-shot any GoD with utmost ease.

If we don't use the statements, i think the scaling should be more like this:

High 3-A: Hit, Gods of Destruction, Ultra Instinct Goku

At least High 3-A: Jiren

Low 2-C: Angels

At least Low 2-C: Grand Priest

Being stated twice doesn't mean it's not a metaphor cause again show me any change in the void it self, If they were actually shaking something, we would of seen things like with Goku vs Beerus or anything of the kind.

Also, the first time androids were talking about shaking of the void they judged it on the air pressure they were feeling and not because they felt an actual shaking and pretty sure Old Kai did the same.

Goku and Jiren don't and nothing implies that they are even comparable to Angels. In fact Whis even said that perhaps Jiren surpassed Belmod. Which likely means that even if he did it's not by a lot.

Also, any God? We saw Beerus getting one shot, but at the same time we saw Geene or whatever the name being pretty convinced he could easily beat 3 other gods who could easily be stronger than Beerus or if you prefer equals.

Also, that same Belmod later says that not a single person was able to give Jiren a challenge so that kinda contradicts his previous statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back