• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mavis Vermilion vs Nagato (Six Paths of Pain)

theres no way to squirm your way out of this Lord. also this is 2 different techniques, Human path can soul remove, and so does Soul Dragon. If you want the manga pages, look for it yourself, this is straight from a scene in the manga.

Well, there is not need to squirm anywhere Lord (xD), I'm finding hard to believe this is a mismatch based on the only factor that decides that is speed. Speed doesn't decide a winner. Especially when Mavis still has the Lumen Historie/Fairy Heart and Fairy Law. And I'm asking for pages because I've re-read the Battle of Konoha Arc to find that exact thing and I haven't found a single thing that says Soul Stealing is ranged and instant.

Also, sorry, it was that Naraka Path. The Human Path steals too but in battle, the Human Path is relatively worthless compared to the other Paths as Nagato was quick to sacrifice it to protect the Animal Path against his final battle in life against Naruto.

It's not a mismatch because Fairy Law, Fairy Heart, and deathhaxs. Mavis doesn't lose, please stop trying to downgrade Fairy Tail.

What if she uses them from the start? I mean, I could even ask, in a real fight when does Nagato actually rely on the Naraka Path and Human Path for fighting? He usually used them for reviving and sacrifice, respectively to them mentioned.

She can use the abilities from the start, and she can predict the future. His speed advantage is the only up one scale and we dont even know her speed yet lmfao.

I've just realized (by reading the full description of the fight (my bad)) that this is Mavis' illusionary body against Nagato's Six Paths of Pain. Is not supposed someone have to die.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
I've just realized (by reading the full description of the fight (my bad)) that this is Mavis' illusionary body against Nagato's Six Paths of Pain. Is not supposed someone have to die.
that would make this fight pretty pointless. and i'm assuming he wrote that because he wasn't aware of Pains soul Haxery. either way in a straight up battle pain stomps.

How this battle will go- Nagato starts attempting to attack Mavis

Mavis' body is intangible so he won't accomplish anything

He tries to soul steal but Mavis has the future predicted and evades it, [1]

Speed won't be a factor in that ^ because she can fly.

Then she instantly uses [[2]] midair.

B4USay

1. "liar u have no proof she did in mid air"

Those 2 scans were in the same chapter, right after the other :D

2. "no u lie that was at mavis prime the batl is abou child mavus"

Are you high o.o? First off, she's super small there, second off how do you think the ground will be affecting her if it's current Mavis? She's a ghost, and third in this battle she's dead :p.

3. "How will she not die to Chibaku Tensei?"

She is non-corporeal, meaning her body can not be affected by physical forces, as well as intangibility. There is a page on it here. She will not be sucked into Chibaku, because, well 1. She's an illusion, 2. She's intangible.

4. "How will law not kill Nagato?"

If Nagato is attempting to not kill her law's threat "detector" will do the same thing Nagato wants to do to Mavis to him, it ignores durability too, it's light so he can't dodge the attack, and it's range is wide as seen in the picture.

5. "But Soul Dragon!"

Flight, intangibility, illusion master...what about Soul Dragon?

6. "UHHHH...HE HAS HIGHER SPEED!!!!"

Mavis can just get in Nagato's range and use Fairy Sphere to timestop him and cripple him, and the only thing speed will help for is to not get extra stomped.

Mavis.Wins.

Stop, your, downplay.

Back