• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Heimdall (Dragon Ball vs. God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Card-game has some inconsistencies with Ragnarok, may change if developers say something about it
Not just that, the "Midgard mid-point" argument we used as support for Yggdrasil's "transcends time and space" statement from Freya only merely turned out to be the position of Midgard on the tree itself due to Ragnarok, ultimately denying it any chance to achieve R>F.

Anyway, I vote Heimdall FRA. Precog, Mind Reading and Realm Shift will do Goku in eventually, either that or MUI.

I thought there is no such thing as "Half 2-C" anymore? I thought low 2-C just goes on infinitely until you have a 2-C feat?

And This is going to be a stomp soon when all the other tiers get removed from Heimdall's page.

But anyway Heimdall FRA
Heimdall FRA
Arrogant God FRA
Yep, still voting for Heimdall. Goku can have an AP advantage, sure, but I really doubt that Goku would be able to see him, with his power of foresight and all. The speed is equalised too, so Goku can't even overwhelm him like Kratos did.
Anyway, I vote Heimdall FRA. Precog, Mind Reading and Realm Shift will do Goku in eventually, either that or MUI.
Imagine the amounts of rage if this was Vegeta vs Heimdall and he couldn't land a hit
Heimdall FRA
All your votes have been added and we have more than enough now for grace, sadly Goku gets finessed 😔

Well depend on what kind of 2hu chars you want to pit against, if it's the yokai, Immortals, or 2hu gods then they murder-stomp GoW
But if it's with human or any supernatural beings without the 3 types that i mentioned above then there's a chance it would not ended up as a stomp, for example my planned Hades vs Tenshi match
Joke aside, i feel Heimdall got stomped hard by Sakuya due of her time hax bs, not even his precog going to save his a** against it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back