• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Heimdall (Dragon Ball vs. God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos gained a resistance due to RE, which Goku doesn't seem to have, so yeah Goku wouldn't be able to stop his precog in any-way.
Kratos is basically a wall of resistances. What is it with action/adventure game protagonists having a wall of hax and resistances tall enough to keep the Huns and Mongols out of China?
It's not even beyond infinite. It's just unknowable. He's an unknowable amount of times baseline Low 2-C.
So a very high position in Low 2-C.
Isn't that horribly OoC? And how would he do that in like 2 minutes?
He probably couldn't and wouldn't.
He could graze him with AoE I guess? Only thing I can think of.
Sounds like Vegeta would have a better chance. Goku prefers up close and on the ground while Vegeta prefers in the air and blasts at range.

Sounds like Vegeta would have a better chance. Goku prefers up close and on the ground while Vegeta prefers in the air and blasts at range.
Ranged isn't helping, even if the ranged dude had good aim and could slow down time, as Atreus has shown. You'd be better off with shockwaves and large-scale energy explosions and even then, he can just get away.

Kratos is basically a wall of resistances. What is it with action/adventure game protagonists having a wall of hax and resistances tall enough to keep the Huns and Mongols out of China?
The actual Chinese themselves with their Xianxia wank. Kratos pales in comparison to that.

The actual Chinese themselves with their Xianxia wank.
Good point. I think we've cracked the conspiracy. Those Chinese companies are perfecting their skill for building walls by making walls of resistances and hax that climb high enough to keep the freaking Martians out of China, let alone the Huns.

Ranged isn't helping, even if the ranged dude had good aim and could slow down time, as Atreus has shown. You'd be better off with shockwaves and large-scale energy explosions and even then, he can just get away.
True. Vegeta's blasts do explode but he has no time slow.

Blast speed of explosions are relative in speed to characters, so it's very easy to forsee and outrun, especially when it's such a common occurrence in both verses.

I mean, at least it won't be there for long. In about a month or two, Heimdall will one-shot him.

Would love to watch a movie with hope kratos against the db pantheon
Wouldn't Zen'o stand a chance? He's basically the chibi king of the DB verse. I thought I read somewhere he was 2-A or something.

Edit: I got it, I remembered a 2-A DB character and figured it must be Zen'o, but I checked and it was Xeno Goku.

Last edited:
Always have been.

Now please face the wall so that you may be spared the gruesome image of having your brains paint the wall.

GER_powa.gif

return to zero no u klol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back