• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Heimdall (Dragon Ball vs. God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, even with MUI Goku, Heimdall predicts and just spams Realm Shift until the time runs out and Goku folds.

Won't Goku get stronger and faster by the point of the blitz Heindall? Does Heindall have AD too?
How is this handled, by the way? As per the rules, a slower character isn't allowed to win a match between virtue of a speed amplification againt a faster character.

He doesn't have AD but Space-time Manipulation should allow him to avoid most moves without issue.

Primordials ( Ouranus<<Thanatos(God))<<<Oceanus(Titan)<<Souless Atlas~Helios~<<Prime Atlas<Young Olympians<<<<<Young Zeus<Ares<Hades<Posiedon<<<<<GoW2 Zeus(Solos Pantheon casually with one shot)<<<<<BoG GoW3Zeus( one shot Kratos who had matched him in GoW2)<<<EoGZeus~EoG GOW3 Kratos>Norse Peak Kratos<Bloodlusted Norse Kratos>>>Heimdal.
This list is so confusing

Probably not. MUI Goku is the only one with actual ability to harm him, what with that half 2-C nonsense Dragon Ball has. Even then, Heimdall can dodge all of his hits and slow down time to avoid AoE blasts to boot.

Does Goku have the ap advantage? I'm a bit confuse, he could try AOE which would be bad for Heimdall

Does Goku have the ap advantage? I'm a bit confuse, he could try AOE which would be bad for Heimdall
UI-1st Sign Goku gets overpowered by Heimdall with little issue. MUI Goku has the AP advantage, which is why I'm curious as to what key is used here.

UI-1st Sign Goku gets overpowered by Heimdall with little issue. MUI Goku has the AP advantage, which is why I'm curious as to what key is used here.
Hey sorry I've been inactive on this thread for a couple days, I am changing the key to MUI Goku to make the fight more interesting

Mui Goku lasted like less than 2 minutes
This key is better for the match-up though since I think he's stronger than Low 2-C Heimdall if I'm remembering that scaling chain correctly. It really comes down to if Goku can manage to beat him in time.

This key is better for the match-up though since I think he's stronger than Low 2-C Heimdall if I'm remembering that scaling chain correctly. It really comes down to if Goku can manage to beat him in time.
Point is
2 mins isn't enough to hit heimdall

So why doesn't MUI Goku, with the highest Low 2-C AP on the site that should be 2-C, not one shot?

1.What's the AP advantage for Goku?
2.Does Heimdall have a way to block/deal with large AOE attacks?
Goku in MUI is halfway into 2-C and Heimdall upscales Low 2-C this much (The Primordials would be baseline)
Primordials ( Ouranus<<Thanatos(God))<<<Oceanus(Titan)<<Souless Atlas~Helios~<<Prime Atlas<Young Olympians<<<<<Young Zeus<Ares<Hades<Posiedon<<<<<GoW2 Zeus(Solos Pantheon casually with one shot)<<<<<BoG GoW3Zeus( one shot Kratos who had matched him in GoW2)<<<EoGZeus~EoG GOW3 Kratos>Norse Peak Kratos<Bloodlusted Norse Kratos>>>Heimdal.

In Goku's defense even though speed is equalized he could get faster and even stronger the more he and Heimdall fight which would eventually give him an edge, but idk if he'd manage to do that in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back