• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm saying that MHS+ is not a consistent speed in terms of number of feats, but it is the speed we went with in terms of scaling.
I mean alright man, but as of right now the mcu street tiers are rated as mach 1,500+ in reactions, combat and attack speeds.
No one so far has given a solid reason on why quicksilver shouldn't have a “Far higher“ on his profile.
And also he has a whole statement that seems to not have any hyperbolic context saying that he is approaching the speed of light or something?

Yeah man i think he should definitely receive a far higher rating cuz it looks cool ngl

And also he has a whole statement that seems to not have any hyperbolic context saying that he is approaching the speed of light or something?
The statement is that Quicksilver is constantly getting faster and Iron Man estimates that he'll eventually reach lightspeed.

Meaning that if Quicksilver could dodge bullets he'd have similar growth like Wanda in terms of his power maxing out far higher than most other people.

Because I feel that in the majority of actual fighting scenes, these characters are not punching each other at over a thousand times the speed of sound. (Not that I feel strongly enough to try and disprove the current scaling)
If it were up to me I'd list the characters' own feats in front of an "MHS+ via powerscaling" since they do not consistently move at that speed in their solo outings. But that's not the format of the wiki.

If it were up to me I'd list the characters' own feats in front of an "MHS+ via powerscaling" since they do not consistently move at that speed in their solo outings. But that's not the format of the wiki.
Honestly I'd relegate that speed far away from the street tiers and keep it exclusively for Scarlet Witch, the wizards, Cap-tier people, Spidey-Men (Via being on par with Electro and dodging his lightning blasts) and the God Tiers like Thor, Hela (Hela straight up smacking lightning and overwhelming Thor shooting lightning blasts at her), Mjolnir Cap (Receiving Thor's power and all) and Thanos (via powerscaling shenanigans with the whole "blitzing Thor in melee combat" and all that)

These are the locked pages that need to be upgraded
Can the pages be unlocked pls?

I agree with MHS+, but as for scaling to Mjolnir's speed, isn't a weakened Hela catching Mjolnir a more concrete feat than the hammer simply homing to Thor?

Odin did just tell Thor that Hela was a massive threat and she basically threatened to kill him if he didn’t kneel, so I don’t see why he wouldn’t throw it at full speed
Chitauri came in, he didn't go top speed there either. The sub-rel feats only happen when he has to summon it back to himself mostly, and even that might get butchered once the curvature formula is applied.

Don't degrade yourself, i forgot the UK exists aswell
u79p3xr7lae61.jpg

If we correct Spino's calc, it might be an outlier or might have no grounds to scale to anything else at all and would exclusively be relegated to summoning speed.
It definitely wouldn't be an outlier. Thor and the people that scale to him definitely are far faster then the superhuman tiers.
But yeah we will see

For Iron Man's profile:

Massively Hypersonic combat, reactions, flight and attack speed (Comparable to the other Avengers. His armor can travel at Mach 46.8 just on singular pieces alone. Can react to attacks mid-flight and attack others mid-flight. His reactions should be comparable to his flight speed. Can also cross-continental distances in minutes)

This linked calc is an off-site calc that can only be access via the Wayback Machine. It should probably be remade on here.

Massively Hypersonic combat, reactions, flight and attack speed (Flew from the Atlantic to Siberia in minutes). Speed of Light attack speed with lasers

Can we remove this calc via this speed thread? I pointed out on the previous page why it's unsuitable to use.

Hypersonic flight speed (Flew from Malibu to Gulmira in mere hours. Casually outflew F-22 Raptor fighter jets at full speed. Reached freezing temperatures in seconds, and did the same feat against Iron Monger) with Massively Hypersonic attack speed, combat speed and reactions

His Mark 2 - 5 key has no justification for his MHS stats.

I don't recall Shang-Chi scaling to a Black Widow at any point.
It's under his AP
Harmed and restrained Razor Fist, who can casually cut through metal and shatter bus windows. Punched an agent through a bus window. Easily defeated members of The Ten Rings, who can shatter seven concrete boards with a single chop as a training routine. Jon Jon called most of the Golden Daggers Club fighters "low level" in comparison to Shang-Chi, one of which being a former Black Widow, who would be comparable to Natasha Romanoff. Comparable to his sister Xialing, a fighter who is also considered superior to most of the Golden Daggers Club fighters. Comparable to, albeit weaker than his father, Xu Wenwu. Sent his father far backwards with a double palm strike

Back