• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And quicksilver viewed everyone in slow motion
No he viewed them as unmoving basically and Thor was still in motion under his vision with mjonir and combat with ultron(also like maverick said he did react to and throw his hammer and quicksilver)

Thor was still moving and he even reacts to Quicksilver. I don't think Pietro should get "far higher"
Let me explain this better because my explanation is poor ash

Quicksilver is rated at least mach 1,312 for punching cap, being supposedly the rating given to viewing the avengers on slow motion.

From this upgrade, captain america will be mach 1,500+ in reaction and attack speeds.

Quicksilver viewed mach 1,500+ characters like cap and iron man as frozen.
The only one moving in his vision was thor, who definitely scales higher in speed then both cap and tony via this feat alone.
Giving quicksilver a “far higher" rating maybe?

Thors rating should also receive a “higher" rating for being the only avenger capable of reacting (kind of) to quicksilver.

Let me explain this better because my explanation is poor ash

Quicksilver is rated at least mach 1,312 for punching cap, being supposedly the rating given to viewing the avengers on slow motion.

From this upgrade, captain america will be mach 1,500+ in reaction and attack speeds.

Quicksilver viewed mach 1,500+ characters like cap and iron man as frozen.
The only one moving in his vision was thor, who definitely scales higher in speed then both cap and tony via this feat alone.
Giving quicksilver a “far higher" rating maybe?

Thors rating should also receive a “higher" rating for being the only avenger capable of reacting (kind of) to quicksilver.
Idk. Other characters with similar feats on the wiki don't have a "higher" or "far higher" rating for it. I think just "At least Massively Hypersonic+" is better

The calc cannot use scaled speed for anything. So Quicksilver's speed must only be obtained from that scene.

As a note the MHS+ thing is entirely because of Spider-Man scaling. If you're talking like, consistency or something then people are more consistently super to hypersonic with some MHS high ends that's actually scaleable.

But in this case it would just be his current "At least MHS+" rating with a note about him freezing everyone else with his speed.

The calc cannot use scaled speed for anything. So Quicksilver's speed must only be obtained from that scene.
Yeah not sure why his sole reasoning for being MHS+ is blitzing Cap, he should be MHS+ mostly because of that calc.

Also not sure what you mean by "scaled speed" here. I just calc'd QS's speed based on how slow he viewed Hawkeye's arrow and then I used the slow-mo formula.

As a note the MHS+ thing is entirely because of Spider-Man scaling. If you're talking like, consistency or something then people are more consistently super to hypersonic with some MHS high ends that's actually scaleable.
ahem Thor and Hela and Thanos ahem Tony flying to Siberia from Raft ahem Hammers ahem Captain Marvel

But if you ask me, I am of the belief that it should only be relegated to Cap-tier opponents, the magicians, Stark/Rhodey armor sets, the Spider-Men and the god-tiers.

But in this case it would just be his current "At least MHS+" rating with a note about him freezing everyone else with his speed.
And QS being able to throw punches at that speed as per the calc.

No one scales to the meteor's full speed
Wasn't talking about meteors, was just talking about Thanos easily overwhelming Thor and his lightning blasts.

Flight speed

Flight speed

MHS and flight speed
Still MHS feats. MHS+ is combat speed and reactions anyway, not travel speed (At least anyone who isn't Electro or Thor).

was just talking about Thanos easily overwhelming Thor and his lightning blasts
Wait when did that happen? I remember him being more or less blindsided by every bolt of lightning except for the one that was super telegraphed.
Still MHS feats.
Certainly. Just that MHS+ is for combat speed and is for scaling. If you were to chart it out the most consistent speeds would be superhuman to hypersonic.

Wait when did that happen? I remember him being more or less blindsided by every bolt of lightning except for the one that was super telegraphed.

Certainly. Just that MHS+ is for combat speed and is for scaling. If you were to chart it out the most consistent speeds would be superhuman to hypersonic.
Weren't you going to downgrade MCU to supersonic+ to Wanda reacting to an explosion?

Weren't you going to downgrade MCU to supersonic+ to Wanda reacting to an explosion?
Yeah. But then the CRT changed focus when other (non-flight speed) MHS stuff was found and the MHS+ Thor calc got backing from Electro scaling.
I believe, the Endgame fight?
I don't remember that.
hanos reacting to Cap's lightning and trying to push against it in a wrestling-like fashion.
Nah he got rolled man

Anyways like I said just link a feat of Quicksilver freezing the Avengers during the cap punch for the "At least/likely higher" rating

He got rolled because it overpowered him LMAO, he did initially put his hands up but it didn't amount to much. You can successfully react to a high-speed attack and still get the shit knocked out of you if it's too powerful for you.
Anyways like I said just link a feat of Quicksilver freezing the Avengers during the cap punch for the "At least/likely higher" rating
Right now this is what his rating looks like:

At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Punched Captain America at these speeds (THE CALC). Perceived a bullet (ANOTHER CALC) and Mjölnir in slow motion (Eh, not sure about this, since Mjolnir wasn't going full power here). Far superior to the likes of Thor and Iron Man (Should be axed since Thor was the only person that was moving in his perception, Iron Man can prolly stay? IDK). Moved numerous people out of the path of a high speed train (CV link, needs immediate replacing). Caught a bullet and unloaded Klaue's gun, before he could react (DEAD LINK). Moved Wanda before Ultron could react (Not too sure about this, also gfycat link). Saved Hawkeye from Quinjet fire from a distance (YIKES, THIS FEAT?))

I can't agree there. Frame by frame it hits him with no reaction. The second hit he did throw up his hand though, but it was also a more telegraphed attack from a lightning bolt like 2000 meters above his current location.
It's at that part you linked where he reacts slightly, but it's too blurry and miniscule, I'd reckon it wouldn't wield jackshit.

Well, we still have Thanos curbstomping Thor back into the ground.

At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Punched Captain America at these speeds (THE CALC). Perceived a bullet (ANOTHER CALC) and Mjölnir in slow motion (Eh, not sure about this, since Mjolnir wasn't going full power here). Far superior to the likes of Thor and Iron Man (Should be axed since Thor was the only person that was moving in his perception, Iron Man can prolly stay? IDK). Moved numerous people out of the path of a high speed train (CV link, needs immediate replacing). Caught a bullet and unloaded Klaue's gun, before he could react (DEAD LINK). Moved Wanda before Ultron could react (Not too sure about this, also gfycat link). Saved Hawkeye from Quinjet fire from a distance (YIKES, THIS FEAT?))
If I had to rewrite it:
At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Views the entire Avengers in slow motion. Punched Captain America at these speeds. Perceived a bullet in slow motion. Noted by Iron Man as getting progressively faster (idk we may not include this))
The rest are honestly unimportant fluff that was kept over from the ancient times of hypersonic MCU

If I had to rewrite it:

The rest are honestly unimportant fluff that was kept over from the ancient times of hypersonic MCU
Looks good but one small issue

I am inside your walls You forgot to link the pistol calc. (Though a newer and more accurate version exists here which has already been accepted, though it's not that much higher than XCano's old low-res calc)

Keep in mind Quicksilver's MHS+ feat is kinda based on the assumption that Captain America reacts and throws at peak human speeds though. Kinda circular reasoning but since calc stacking is not allowed he should scale significantly higher than Cap.

Keep in mind Quicksilver's MHS+ feat is kinda based on the assumption that Captain America reacts and throws at peak human speeds though. Kinda circular reasoning but since calc stacking is not allowed he should scale significantly higher than Cap.
The punch? Or just the blitzing?

Because the punch speed uses the following formula

Person's true speed: (Projectile's true speed/Projectile's apparent speed on screen) * Person's Apparent Speed on Screen

And Cap's speed has no sway on this. Nor would we use Cap's perception speed to get a value for Quicksilver anyway.

I think i am misunderstanding you here.
Are you saying the street tier avengers are not MHS+?
Captain america was keeping up with spiderman. Therefore his attack speeds and reactions should be MHS+ if i am correct.
Quicksilver was literally viewing said attacks as frozen.
I am very confused on why this wouldnt warrant for a far higher rating

These are the locked pages that need to be upgraded

I'm saying that MHS+ is not a consistent speed in terms of number of feats, but it is the speed we went with in terms of scaling.
Is there a comprehensive list of speed calcs / feats in the MCU?

Because I feel that in the majority of actual fighting scenes, these characters are not punching each other at over a thousand times the speed of sound. (Not that I feel strongly enough to try and disprove the current scaling)

Also on a slightly related note, this MHS calc that I saw someone reference earlier for support, seems completely baseless as to the timeframe. There is literally no reason given at all in the calc for Iron Man's flight time to have taken five minutes. And quite obviously the cinematic timing should not be used for the fact that it is cinematic timing.

Back