• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Warcraft Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Uldmaster. You are so very kind.

Also, Nabard is probably a troll. Dont feed him, at all. Also, considering I believe I have mentioned Arthas is my favorite character in this very thread and in others, he could be just taunting me. But I wont lose my temper over stupidity once again, once is enough to learn my mistake.

If e continues to be a troll, just leave him.

EDIT: Uldmaster, the thing with Murmur is that the Codex of Blood, the book written to inform us deeply into Murmur, supposedly written by a witness of his power is full of hyperbole and exists. He is probably 5-B, but its a possibility.

How am I flaming anyone or trolling? Stop using buzzwords because you can't counter argue, as far as I know of arthas dc he hasn't even destroyed a building sized object and doesn't seem capable of doing so, he definitely isn't planet level or even close

Please stop arguing back and forth. To resolve this, the staff needs easy to understand summaries.

Ant, my summary is what has been agreed on so far.

Nabard, read the whole thread back and forth, there are plenty of reasons and I won't argue with you. Even Gul'Dan could lift an island, so even if you downplay them to the extreme, I do believe that 6-C would be the limit.

Like I said before, Uldmaster, Murmur is full of hyperbole and weird statements. We can`t properly place him except that he could destroy worlds according to the Codex of Blood. Being extra-planar in WoW wouldn't exactly make him 4-D, since being 4-D means he could destroy time itself, which means he is above an infinite 3-D power.

If being from another plane in WoW made you 4-D, nearly everyone would be 4-D, since the Twisting Nether, the Elemental Plane, the Emerald Dream and many others have produced enemies we have killed in the past, and their are all "different planes of reality".

I'm working on a summary myself. I'm taking my time so I can be sure that my science isn't incorrect, or at least as correct as possible considering all the inconsistencies in WoW lore.

Considering the previous things you have said, I suggest checking on how AP, Durability, Striking Strength and the general stats work in VS Wikia.

Anderson2003 said:
Considering the previous things you have said, I suggest checking on how AP, Durability, Striking Strength and the general stats work in VS Wikia.
I'd suggest checking out fallacy on your end if you have the time.

I was under the impression that you agreed with me, you called it "Bypassing durability". I assumed that you understood how that was an entirely different case from TNT measurements which was what was neccessary to measure planetary destruction and so I decided not to raise the subject again. Your lack of any credible sources and your lack of calculations meant that you weren't and still aren't capable of scaling anyone.

Edit:

Oh and just to be clear the vast majority of your rebutal to my durability argument came out as complete nonsense, especially when you started talking about real life. The best you could argue for is that I was lumping together similar subjects under the same term.

First: I don't know where you got it that I "lack credible sources", but just to be clear, knives and blades dont have durability negation at all, if that is what you mean by the "durability" argument. And TNT measurements are used, I never rejected it or went against it, I just mentioned a case on how its not always so simple and I even mentioned it wasn't relevant to this particular discussion.

Second: I only use information from WoW, Warcraft 3, the little knowledge I have on Warcraft books, interviews and Wowpedia's sources when I have to go there. In fact, if you google my most important points, you will most probably find them in the internet. Calculation isnt necessarily needed, so I dont even know why you brought it up. And even IF I lacked credible sources or calculations, one can still scale without those. Some scaling are as bread and butter as A>B. It isn't complex.

Third: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation

EDIT: So I rechecked some other things you said such as "Malygos planet level isnt true" and "Arthas has Soul Manipulation, therefore he didn't oneshot all the heroes with his AP"(which mind you, is actually what Durability Negation is) and both of them were used to disagree with me. You also seemed to disregard every other thing I mentioned about Deathwing (and even the main point of him bypassing the dimensional walls between the Elemental Plane and Azeroth) other than the damage done as a effect of it, but those have been mentioned many times here I won't repeat myself with them. You can instead check my summary.

I have provided evidence on Malygos' being planet level since he is above the likes of Void Gods and other beings(which I have also mentioned onthread) stated to be 5-B.

And Arthas doesn't have Soul Manipulation in the sense that he can negate durability with it, he can only manipulate one's soul after killing them physically, he has never shown to be capable of doing so and has actually been shown incapable of simply oneshotting someone by sucking their soul out. He needs to physically kill the being to be able to use his Soul Manipulation, which are more fitting as the "soul absorbtion" and "necromancy" types of Soul Manipulation.

Absolutely true, as well, there are NO calculations for WoW, because that's like saying "Measure this thing you cannot see, but here's a Clue, it's bigger than the Earth. Here's a Ruler, get to measuring" because you cannot measure magic for one, you can measure its potency but the difference is, there are no numbers in WoW just statements and feats.

Can you write a summary Bepo?

There are things to calc in wow Ragnaros busting Redridge can be calced and the only thing that needs to be assumed is that Azeroth is Earth size. But you guys rejected it because the result will be too low. Even though it will result in likely 6-B duo to how big the place really is.

Anyways I disagree with Aspects Deathwing and Lich king being 5-B. You can't prove that they are stronger than Dimensius and you are yet to provide a proof of Dimensius being a planet buster. Overwhelming a planet defense with void armies is not planet level as far as I'm aware. Covering a planet with void energy is again not planet level without a timeframe. Deathwing breaking dimensional walls is unquantifiable we don't know how much energy is required stop pushing this nonsense.

Now about Arthas not showing abilities to harm souls inside bodies. Really dude one of his abilities is called Soul Reaper ffs another one is called Harvest Souls. And then we have Raging Spirit ability that is described as taking a portion of a personal spirit and creating a copy of themselves. So Arthas has shown abilities to harm souls and spirits inside bodies and suggesting that he killed the heroes with hax is not outrageous. And even if he one-shot them with brute strength this guywas part of the raid that killed Arthas. He was later killed by bloodfang worgens. 5-B Worgens confirmed.

@Bepo4151

I would appreciate a summary of your suggested ratings, as this discussion will likely not lead anywhere othervise.

Ant I think this will be fine with some minor correction. Kil'jaede and Archimonde should be in the same tier their difference in power is not that big to justify a whole tier drop and I think Murmur should be unknown at least 5-B. The rest seams good.

Udlmaster said:
Okay, I'll Summerise since I've got around 3% of what they're arguing about:

Murmur At Least 5-A, destroys Planets with Whispers, Maybe 4-C.

Kil'Jaeden Possibly 5-B was stated to destroy Planets the Draenei had been on.

Archimode Possibly 5-C should be comparable to Kil'Jaeden

Thrall Possibly 6-C, hurt Archimode, At least 6-A with Dragon Soul, capable of severely harming Deathwing

Deathwing Possibly 6-A damaged the entire world by Leaving Deepholme which is at the centre of the world, his cataclysm is still felt today, Stated that if he succeeded in another Cataclysm, the Planet would be destroyed.

Yogg-Saron At least High 6-A Superior to Deathwing, Controlled the second largest part of the Planet pre-sundering.

C'thun Possibly High 6-A Comparable to Yogg-Saron.

N'zoth Possibly 6-A, stated to be the weakest of the four Old Gods, should be comparable to the Other Old Gods.

Y'Shaarj At least High 6-A, ruled over the largest part of the world pre-sundering, was stated to be the strongest of all four of the Old Gods.

The Four elemental lords should be moved to 6-A, as their influence is everywhere on Azeroth.

Arthas should be At least 6-A as well, Casually toyed with the Heroes of Azeroth and proceeded to one shot them all while severely weakened.

Okay. Do you wish to carry out the changes in the profiles? Just remember to insert good explanations/justifications.

I'll be dropping some of my research to finish my summary faster in this case as there are a lot of things that are being disregarded to achieve these ratings, some of which have been previously mentioned in this thread by multiple people.

I disagree with you Bepo, as it is on my summary. I didn't reject Ragnaros' calc because it would have low results. I personally reject it because it could turn out to be a lowshowing considering his relation to other characters. Also, why even allow him to do said changes when other summaries already disagree? We need to reach a consensus.

Dimensius at his full power is defeated in BC by the heroes, Arthas oneshots all heroes. Dimensius is not Murmur, he wasn't weakened and is supposedly much more powerful. Mind you that even though Lore>Gameplay, Gameplay does correlate to lore and Dimensius is weak in comparison to other bosses. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dimensius_the_All-Devouring

Good points, he does manage to manipulate one's soul while they are alive, but never in the sense of being capable to oneshot them through this. In fact, his Soul Manipulation seems a bit weak in comparison to other verses and only explored in "Raging Spirit". Suggesting that he killed the heroes with hax is not outrageous, but it is untrue. Fury of Frostmourne is a spell that does Shadow damage, after all.

"<name>, just between you and me, I never saw the fall of The Lich King. And... well... I've never been to Ulduar. I... well... I am a dungeon explorer. Yes. I prefer exploring dungeons with allies. The pay is excellent and the risk is low". Read the pages you link, because you just linked a joke and claimed it to be serious (Was it sarcastic? I hope so)

Also, other than Dimensius, there are also the Voidgods who are literally stated to be able to planet bust during The Dark Heart of Oshu'gun. Also, we did defeated a weakened Kil'Jaeden during BC (after he was summoned using the Scepter of Sargeras by Kael'thas) and needless to say, even if he was weakened many times it would still be 5-B. There is plenty of indication of them being 5-B, Bepo.

Such wank seriously, in one sentence he tries to reason that lore>gameplay but in the next is fully ok with justifying his reasoning by saying that a game mechanic dealt a particular type of game mechanic damage, despite the fact that in the same paragraph the spell clearly states that it is manipulating the players' souls and when you try to click ressurect it tells you that LK owns your soul meaning that Frostmourne has soul manipulation. Which is literally what Frostmourne has done forever.

Anyways, Fury of Frostmourne deals shadow damage because A TYPE of damage ( any type ) is required for the damage algorithm to properly function and calculate through resistances. It could have been fire damage, arcane damage it doesn't matter and as there isn't soul damage it might as well be the next closest thing. I am 100% certain that you are aware of this but omitted this readily just to make a point.

Edit: I'll adress everything else in an hour tops.

Ehem, the first part is EXACTLY why I mentioned that lore>gameplay. Lore IS above Gameplay, but in Gameplay, said game mechanic is A and Lore doesnt contradict, add to it or anything. It was to not seem like someone who simply uses gameplay mindlessly and done, because thats not what I was doing. If Lore has nothing to say about it, I guess Hogger is pretty low level since we kill him very early on. Its not completely baseless, but doesn't use the primary source due to lack of it (mostly).

Yes, because we were dead, Myriad. Im not saying LK DOESNT have Soul Manipulation, because Frostmourne acquires the user's soul and the soul of those killed by it. Im saying that he can't oneshot people using his Soul Maniplation. Pretty sure Fury of Frostmourne is never stated to manipulate the players soul's, or I at least don't remember that being mentioned, could you provide a source? Also, it doesn't look like Soul Manipulation at all, actually. It looks like a thunderbolt hitting them, if anything.

I didn't omit it to make a point. I omitted it because in other spells, this has actually been specified, hence Soul Reaper, Raging Spirit and others. Thank you Bepo for clearing that up, by the way. Without being specified, its your particular headcanon that the damage wasn't physical, since every damage without specification in WoW is physical (you can check on the spell of your hero, on the bosses, everywhere, this is true). Even if not particularly on the damage, but the descriptions says nothing, it is nowhere to be found. It is implied that the damage was physical, I don't see what contradicts it.

I'll make this one exception and argue with game mechanics too, the spell is called Fury of Frostmourne. As far as I'm aware the spell isn't used anywhere else meaning that the Lich King had been hiding the true potential of the blade throughout the entire expansion. And if it's Frostmourne it has something to do with one of two things, cutting or soul stealing considering that Frostmourne is a soul stealing and sealing sword.

That isn't even arguing with game mechanics at all, to be exact, but eh, screw it, I'll counterargument it anyways.

First: The name barely matters since Arthas doesn't even properly use Frostmourne to attack us. He shoves it at the ground and lightning strikes us or something.

Second: Frostmourne also seems to be used as means to cast spells (ok, that sounds awfully wrong, its no Mage Staff, thats not it) since Arthas lifts it up before casting anything and used it to direct his spells back in WC3.

Third: Yeah, it isn't used before, but it wasn't the blade's complete potential he was hiding, it was his. Heck, this is the guy literally watched a Paladin jump and destroy his heart, severely weakening him, just because he wanted to play mindgames. Frostmourne was used at its fullest since WC3 and it was never shown to oneshot beings such as say, Mal'Ganis.

I disagree, if anything LK kept this card in his hand to seal the deal and ensure that his plan goes through.

Furthermore, at least when it comes to the fight with Mal'Ganis, the sword could not have used to it's full potential without the Helm of Domination. In fact it couldn't have been used to it's fullest until LK woke up from hibernation that he went into to recover his strength from the hit he took when Illidan shot The Frozen Throne.

Ok, lets be a bit more mature though, all things considered: There is no indication of it being hax, even though LK has them. We have literally fell down to arguing about game mechanics because I used one example where Lore doesn't conflict with it, and even then, as you yourself have mentioned, it might have been a mistake of mine.

Can we stop this futile discussion and, I dunno, focus on literally anything else? Also, all things considered, it doesn't make much sense for the Lich King to have Soul Manipulation in the sense of oneshotting anyone or he would have used it for purposes such as going on a quest to stop Kil'jaeden and the Legion, which was one of the LK's prime objectives.

Even if we proceeded, both of us are discussing based on speculation and gameplay mechanics which wouldn't be used in profiles in VS Wikia, at least not in this case.

Here's my two cents on most of the characters discussed here:

Murmur and the Elemental Lords:

First and foremost I do not believe that there is any credibility to Murmur being a planet buster. This conflicts with all established lore regarding elemental beings. To properly evaluate Murmur however I believe that some revisions have to be made to the other Elemental Lords:

Therazane: 6-C (up from At least 7-B) - Currently rated as 7-B for raising entire mountain ranges. However even the smallest of mountain ranges are bigger than 99.995% of all islands. Furthermore Therazane was capable of raising multiple of these.

Note: the amount of time that it takes for Therazane to create such a mountain range is unknown.

Neptulon: 6-C
- His tidal waves were capable of completely submerging the mountain ranges raised by Therazane. While there's very little research on such mega tsunami-like waves, the few kilometers high waves that have been researched have all been a consequence of meteorites.

Ragnaros: 6-C likely High 6-C (up from 7-B possibly 7-A) - From what I understand we have Ragnaros scaled to volcanic eruptions. However unlike volcanic eruptions it was stated that the volcanoes he raised were bursting through the planet's crust. Unlike volcanic eruptions where magma follows the path of least resistance through cracks in the curst, Ragnaros' lava flows tear it apart as the flows travel towards the surface. Even supervolcanos are not formed this way.

Al'Akir: 7-A ( up from 7-B) - His current scaling puts him on the upper end of 7-B but it appears that it is scaling him to very average cyclones. Whereas the cyclones he made were reffered to as monstrous.

Murmur: 7-A - Comparable to the "Lord class" elementals

Note: Cannonically an Elemental destroying a planet seems impossible as well as counterproductive. Elementals are bound to the planets they are created o . As elementals are not known to be capable of travelling to other planets on their own, the destruction of an Elemental's home world would spell their death.

Note 2: Elementals have a very static range of power due to the fact that their source of nourishment and power, spirit, causes them to become pacified and unable to take on a corporeal form when exposed to large amounts.

Demon Lords:

Archimonde & Kil'Jaeden: 6-A l
up to 5-B with extreme magic rituals. - Vastly superior to the majority of Warcraft characters, being at the top of the Burning Legion means that they are stronger than the character of the same species that wiped the surface of a planet clean of life. Both of them have statements of destroying worlds. However showings of surface wiping attacks have consistently been shown to require time and Preparation to complete.

Others:

Deathwing: High 6-B
- His current rating seems to be on point. The Cataclysm devastated parts of the two biggest continents.

Illidan Stormrage: 6-C - Added Gul'Dans' power to his already formidable one.

The Lich King / Arthas: High 6-C potentially Low 6-B - Defeated Illidan atop The Frozen Throne. Grew vastly in power after merging with Ner'Zhul and hibernating for 5 years.

Note: The Lich King is an extremely powerful telepath who's original purpose was to serve as a hivemind for the millions of undead soldiers he'd eventually command. To that end the vast majority of his powers lie in his sizeable army.

Note: When Kil'Jaeden referred to the Lich King being out of control he was referencing the Lich King's disobedience and not anything else. The Lich King's powers weren't growing, they were weakening due to the expelling of the runeblade Frostmourne from his side.

I won't be adressing the character known as Dimensius here as everything about him is vague and subjective and he doesn't have a page here on this wiki anyways.

Murmur isn't an Elemental Lord, so please, stop. It's nothing more than flaming and it's only obstructive then anything. Never is Murmur EVER stated to be an Elemental Lord, so please, stop with that because it's Headcannon and or downplay. Murmur is stated to be a "Primal Essence" and NOT an Elemental Lord.

Therazane, the Earth Mother: At least High 6-A, Possibly 5-C, Her presence along with the other Elemental Lords is felt across the Planet. Therazane casually moved mountains and created fissures in Primordial Azeroth and was deemed a Threat to Deathwing who severely damaged Azeroth by just leaving Deepholme, comparable to the Other Elemental Lords.

Neptulion, the Tide Hunter: At least High 6-A, Possibly 5-C, Presence is all over Azeroth, along with the Other Elemental Lords, Queen Azshara saw Neptulion as a threat to the Naga and herself, Queen Azshara post-transformation with her previous form being able to hold a barrier that could hold the Multi-Continental Sundering at her Palace which was less than a few metres from the Well, comparable to the Other Elemental Lords.

Ragnaros, the Firelord: At least High 6-A, Possibly 5-C, Presence is found all around Azeroth along with the Other Elemental Lords, His mere summoning damaged the Entire region of the Burning Steps and damaging the Surrounding Regions such as Searing Gorge and the Bad Lands. Was in a constant war with Nefarian, the Son of Deathwing and one of the Major Flight leaders for the Black Dragonflight, comparable to the Other Elemental Lords.

Al'Akir, the Windlord: At least High 6-A, Possibly 5-C, Presence is found all across Azeroth along with the Other Elemental Lords, fought Ra, Thorim and Hodir, Ra of which is stated to have the power to wipe the Entirety of Life on Azeroth effortlessly. Comparable to Other Elemental Lords.

Murmur: 5-B, Possibly Higher. Stated to turn Planets into dust by Whispering, while being summoned, a Bored yawn obliterated the summoning party leaving him between summonings.

Note: Murmur is NOT an Elemental Lord, while he IS an Elemental, he is no Lord and is classified as a "Primordial Essence of Sound. ".

Debunk: Pacifying level =/= Power, similarly, I could be saying "Because X person is weak to Y, it means they are bound to Y's level." Additionally, it does not mention the Elemental Lords, only the Elements who are much weaker than their Leaders, additionally, the extract only speaks of Draenor, not Azeroth. Frisk isn't on Asriel Dreemurr's Level and vice versa.

Archimonde, the Defiler: At least 5-B, Possibly Higher. Stated to be comparable to Kil'Jaeden but weaker, where Kil'Jaeden has been Stated to destroy the Planets that the Draenei had fled too, Archimonde's death led to the destruction of a World Tree and a massive sacrifice of the Elves Immortality to defeat him.

Kil'Jaeden, the Deceiver: At least 5-B, Possibly Higher. Stated to have Destroyed the Planets the Draenei had fled to, as well he had thought he was able to beat or challenge Sargeras and rule the Burning Legion. Stated there was a Power Struggle between Sargeras and Kil'Jaeden, however, during Legion, Kil'Jaeden stated he thought Sargeras could never be defeated.

Deathwing, the Destroyer of Worlds: At least High 6-A, Possibly higher. Had Al'Akir and Rangnaros as Lackies working under him. Damaged the Dimensions between the Planes of the Elemental Lords, bring Skywall to Azeroth as well as opening the way for Deepholme, Firelands and Abyssal Maul. Give the Title of: "Destroyer of Worlds" by Blizzard.

Illidan Stormrage, the Betrayer: Possibly 6-B with the Eye of Sargeras. His spell work was going to destroy all of Northrend and severely hurt the Elements and all of Nature on Azeroth was enough of a Threat that Nature called for his brother to Stop the spell before it was too late.

The Lich King, Arthas Menethil: At least 6-B, possibly Higher. Casually one Shot all the Heroes of Azeroth using "Fury of Frostmourne" after being severely weakened and having his heart destroyed, which was stated to have seriously hurt him on top of the New Plague being released onto him. In Order to destroy Pre-whole Lich King, the Destruction of all of Northrend was needed.

Dimensius, The All-Devouring: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B or Higher. Stated to have destroyed Planet along with a Naaru and major technology trying to prevent it. Casually opened holes to the Void which, alone, was enough to destroy Planets without Naaru protection. Was stated to be a "fragments, shadows, the faintest of echoes" from the Voidlords. Took the Death of a Naaru to only Banish it.

The Elemental Lords really dont have any feat to put them at 5-C.

Deathwing, Lich King and this lot are above Dimensius, Voidgods, Prime Naaru and others who are stated to be 5-B, so they should be as well.

Other than that, we share the same opinion. Im only at the fence regarding Illidan's tier.

Where do I even start Uldmaster. First of all you're clearly making this up as you go and you have no idea what you're talking about, your change tune literally between paragraphs ( when you found out that Murmur is indeed categorized as an elemental ). Doesn't matter what Murmur is refered to. The elementals on Draenor are called Furies and it doesn't amount to anything relevant at all.

Debunk: Pacifying level =/= Power, similarly, I could be saying "Because X person is weak to Y, it means they are bound to Y's level." Additionally, it does not mention the Elemental Lords, only the Elements who are much weaker than their Leaders, additionally, the extract only speaks of Draenor, not Azeroth. Frisk isn't on Asriel Dreemurr's Level and vice versa
Straight up nonsense. Spirit is a fundamental law of the Warcraft universe. It is exactly the same on Azeroth and on every single other world in the Great Dark. you're not measuring a character to another character. You're measuring a character to gravity. The fact that you weren't aware of this means that you haven't read the Chronicles: Volume 1 and 2. Stop spreading misinformation out of ignorance. Doesn't mention elemental lords? That's a title, they are fundamentally the same as any lesser elemental.

Her presence along with the other Elemental Lords is felt across the Planet.

So is a 20 megaton nuke. What's your point?

Stop abusing the word comparable, just because they share the same title doesn't automatically make them similar in power. Check fallacies.

beat or challenge Sargeras and rule the Burning Legion.
Absolutely untrue, massive lie and wank.

Give the Title of: "Destroyer of Worlds" by Blizzard.
Oh boy, another title. This is definitive proof that Deathwing is 5-B btw. Yeah.

Casually one Shot all the Heroes of Azeroth using "Fury of Frostmourne"
Already discussed up above.

Ant, both of these guys have been caught wanking, my summary is the closest thing you'll get to serious research on the subject.

Yeah that's exactly what I went off of Ant, The area of these "South Alps" ( not the entire island ) is roughly 50 000 square kilometers or just about twice the size of Cyprus.

Edit*

roughly 50 000 square kilometers, typo.

"Been caught wanking" but I have never once put another character above other for preference. I didn't once wank on this very thread.

The things you called me out on "wanking" were Thrall inflicting damage on Archimonde, which I even adressed that it was possible it wasn't the case in the op, Deathwing being "sleeping", which I have already explained before as my lack of decency on said part of the thread, for which I apologize once again, and "Gameplay being above lore" which I also went on to explain that wasn't the case, since I took an example where there is no lore example or base to guide us and I used gameplay for guidance.

It appears constant that instead of attempting to debunk the 5-B evidence there is for the characters (which are mostly presented at my summary and posts), you have resorted to saying "wank" and trying to make me look bad in relation to Ant, which seems to be working.

Not sure how to argue with such vague claims, not just by you but the characters you are using as an example.

Which I can only assume is this guy https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_Dark_Heart_of_Oshu%27gu

Even less than Dimensius, this void god's claim has even less credibility. And if we assumed that he could destroy the planet, why would it be any different than Dimensius? It would probably still take an all out war with the entire planet, just like it did when Dimensius fought against the planet of the Ethereals. And him slowly devouring it over a perioud of time.

Besides that I'm not sure what I haven't answered. I gave my opinion on everything Deathwing related, answered your points on the Lich King. If I've missed anything, my bad. But I don't think that I have.

Well, the most important one, of course!

The Kil'jaeden feat. Kil'jaeden was summoned at the Sunwell at his max potential and recquired the sacrifice of Anveena to weaken him, then we proceed to defeat him and banish him. Even if weakened, Kil'jaeden is still a 5-B being (Well, depending on how weakened he wouldn't be, but that is far too weakened due to context). I reckon you do understand how Tiers work in the gaps between them. And you do understand how this relates to Arthas, I believe.

I already said that the two Demon Lords are only 5-B with prep. Standing halfway through a portal, completely immobile while a small army fights you on all sides hardly qualifies as prep. Saying that Demon Lords can planet bust without prep is silly, nothing suggests this.

I've already addressed Arthas being comparable to Jaeden, which is what you are elluding to again, as well in my summary. I don't consider them to be even remotely close to one another.

The two demon lords aren't only 5-B with prep. I dunno where you got that from. Using Archimonde in Azeroth as a base is even worse, since Archimonde's objective was never to destroy the planet. His objective was get to a World Tree to absorb its power (which could possibly lead to the destruction of the planet, I heard some suggest this, never found evidence). Said power combined to his was stated to rival Sargeras (probably bs).

The strongest Eredar are stated to be able to destroy planets, Kil'jaeden was stated to destroy the planets the Draenei (Eredar) fled to and many, MANY other statements. I am elluding to Arthas being superior to the heroes, who beat a weakened Kil'Jaeden. Arthas is NOT comparable to Kil'jaeden at his peak.

EDIT: Did I mention Archimonde was going to destroy Draenor? Because he was going to destroy Draenor.

EDIT 2: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=182225/rain-of-chaos

He was going to destroy Draenor with the same types or rituals that he used to destroy a mere city. Just like that unnamed Eredar used the same sand drawing ritual to surface wipe.

Just listen to yourself argue:

You: KJ, Archie can planet bust.

Me: Yeah they can, with prep. Good luck pulling that sand drawing stuff in combat.

You: That's not true because they can planet bust.

Literally no point to your argument at all. HOW ARE THEY PLANET BUSTING???

Also we already discussed Arthas soul stealing the heroes up above, how can you even say that I didn't address this, are you serious?

Edit: HAHAHA, how far away exactly? Back home on Azeroth? Get outta here with this in-game nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back