• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time to add a good amount of abilities for Link

Human Link:

Wind Manipulation (the gale boomerang can manipulate wind and use it to help link) (All keys)

Attack Reflection (With his second hidden skill, Link can reflect attacks from enemies) (All keys)

Explosion Manipulation (with bombs and bomb arrows) (All keys)

Animal Manipulation (with his grass calls, which can summon animals, he is also able to handle them and command them to do things like for eagles and epona) (All keys)

Light Manipulation (after getting his master sword enhanced, he is able to use light attacks and was able to clear out the darkness of ganon and the twillight realm) (Is only in the endgame key)

Healing (with bottles and potions) (All keys)

Ressurectio (with fairies) (All keys)

Limited Life Manipulation (the dominion rod can make certain statues alive) (Master sword and endgame link keys)

Density Manipulation (the Iron Boots can increase the density of link) (Is in all keys)

Homing Attack (with the clawshot) (All keys)

Resistance to Mind Control (wields the triforce of courage)

Resistance to Sealing (wields the master sword) and Power Absorption (wields the master sword)

Wolf Link:

1st of all, we need a whole new tabber for wolf link, he doesn't have the same abilities as link, he needs a whole new tabber.

Soul Manipulation (he can rip out souls of ghosts)

Enhanced Animal Manipulation (Wolf Link is able to now even talk to animals)

Extrasensory Perception (can percieve who the scent belongs to even if this scent is old, also has enhanced eyesight and smell)

Homing Attack (can also do this by pressing ZL, he can home in and attack enemies)

Finally, another thing is that Link needs keys. Him being 5-A- 4-C is only when he got his master sword enhanced in the twillight realm. He wasn't 5-A for the whole game. In my opinion, here is how it should be for keys

Early game Link| Master Sword Link | Endgame Link (after he gets his sword enhanced in the twillight realm)

Tier:

At least High 7-A| High 6-A | At least 5-A, Likely High 4-C

Also, the abilities I just mentioned are ones I could remember, I think there may be more, so if you remember one not in the CRT. please share

Iron Boots is just weight while hiking attack is just game mechanics. Other than that, it seems majorly fine. BoG Link is like, still 9-B as he can pulverize some larger rocks.

Not sure about Life Manipulation if he's specifically activating robot like statues. Might be fine, but unsure. Iron Boots are not Density Manipulation, that's just wearing heavy boots which isn't the same as magically making his body denser. I don't recall Clawshot homing on targets, homing attack is like a heat seeking missile. Same with Wolf Link, seems like it's more like precision strikes rather than homing attacks. I'm also not sure if Wooden Sword Link needs a key.

The rest seem fine though.

I suppose limited life manipulation is fine. But I still don't think the first key should be Wooden Sword Link, but simply Early game Link. And he should be High 7-A at the very weakest since all the temple bosses and some mini-bosses can survive the flower bombs.

Back