• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Sperm said he was going to break the sword after getting hit.

We don't know if he was capable of that though.
At the very least he believes that he can do so even though the sword is strong enough to hurt him.

That's better than our Elder Centipede and Bang scaling to say the least.

At the very least he believes that he can do so even though the sword is strong enough to hurt him.

That's better than our Elder Centipede and Bang scaling to say the least.
I still don't think that's a very convincing justification.

(And maybe Bang and Elder Centipede need another look at if that's the case)

Did someone take issue with the 5-C calculation and I missed it? Everyone seemed to support it last I checked
Bro you are always lost when it comes to these things. After Ugarik noticed the height was wrong it was recalculated at High 6-A.
NikHelton made a calc of Saitama punching EOW that yields 5-C result.
That hasn't been accepted.

If EC and Bang don't have business with the Garou 6-C feat, we can downgrade them to at least 7-B.

The argument is that Garou was asleep and his only his reflexes decreased. But that doesn't change his physicals. But with that argument, that would be 6-C and not downscaling

The argument is that Garou was asleep and his only his reflexes decreased. But that doesn't change his physicals. But with that argument, that would be 6-C and not downscaling
The issue with that argument is that Garou, even while asleep, might have still been gaining in strength. He started out trading blows with Bomb, eventually overpowered him, and when he was swapping hands with Bang, Bomb asked “Has he gotten even stronger?”

My bigger issue with Bang is that it was noted that if he took a direct hit from Garou the fight was over and a glancing shot was enough to put him down. Compare that to Flashy Flashy who exchanged hundreds or thousands of blows with both Garou and PS before getting double teamed.

The issue with that argument is that Garou, even while asleep, might have still been gaining in strength. He started out trading blows with Bomb, eventually overpowered him, and when he was swapping hands with Bang, Bomb asked “Has he gotten even stronger?”
I'm iffy on using Bomb considering we place Bomb as weaker than Darkshine.
My bigger issue with Bang is that it was noted that if he took a direct hit from Garou the fight was over and a glancing shot was enough to put him down. Compare that to Flashy Flashy who exchanged hundreds or thousands of blows with both Garou and PS before getting double teamed.
Scan?

The fight would've been over if Bang took a hit because Garou was using a durability negating technique no

I thought we agreed to downscale Bang to High 7-A+?
Back scaling to Garou at this point doesn't make sense to me. He evolved far stronger and noticeably faster in midst of battle and after each fight as well (especially if he is awake). From a narrative perspective, I think him kicking straight through FU and keeping with FF after waking up is a clear indication of that.

Garou grew both in speed and strength, so it is weird if we only downscale Bang to his AP without involving his speed, thus Bang would be possibly FTL, the same rating as FF.

I would argue that Garou was using two special techniques that allowed him to ignore physical durability to some extent, but after Flashy and Platinum S survived the God Slayer Fist, I'm fine with Bang not scaling.

However, how do you explain Bang being able to crack Garou's face?

I'm iffy on using Bomb considering we place Bomb as weaker than Darkshine.
I mean, even if we don’t list it on Garou’s profile, it shows that he was increasing in power since he started off relative to him but was overpowering him at the end.

I don't think Bang or Bomb would downscale from Garou. He went from fighting Bomb to dominating him and getting stronger then to fighting Bang evenly then defeating Bang, albeit with awakening breath and Explosion whatchamacallit fist, then to immediately blitzing and one-shoting cadres that gave the S-class trouble and then performs the tier 6 feats. At best we Bomb and Bang would scale above Darkshine.

Personally, I don’t think Bang and Bomb should be that far behind Darkshine considering that Darkshine himself said Bang could reflect all his attacks during sparring, but that’s kinda off-topic.

As for scaling/downscaling Bang (and by extension EC) to Garou’s 6-C feat, I’m definitely against that. They should just be At least 7-B (and Garou’s key should start with that as well)

Bomb said Bang would got his skeleton crushed if Garou got a solid hit in and a noted glancing hit he was instantly taken out.

An important part here is that again, in the middle of the fight, Garou evolved and perfected an even more powerful style that Bang noted he couldn't be hit by. A style that was later evolved again to a stronger style.
However, how do you explain Bang being able to crack Garou's face?
If we're scaling this Garou to the 6-C feat, then I think "High 7-A+ with Awakening Breath" might be warranted, though I'm not to sure we should scale his speed up.
The fight would've been over if Bang took a hit because Garou was using a durability negating technique no
The same technique Flashy Flash would have taken, since the God Slayer fist is just all of Garou's martial arts combined into one.

Bomb said Bang would got his skeleton crushed if Garou got a solid hit in and a noted glancing hit he was instantly taken out.

An important part here is that again, in the middle of the fight, Garou evolved and perfected an even more powerful style that Bang noted he couldn't be hit by. A style that was later evolved again to a stronger style.

If we're scaling this Garou to the 6-C feat, then I think "High 7-A+ with Awakening Breath" might be warranted, though I'm not to sure we should scale his speed up.

The same technique Flashy Flash would have taken, since the God Slayer fist is just all of Garou's martial arts combined into one.
The first one is a dura neg technique is it not?

Personally, I don’t think Bang and Bomb should be that far behind Darkshine considering that Darkshine himself said Bang could reflect all his attacks during sparring, but that’s kinda off-topic.

As for scaling/downscaling Bang (and by extension EC) to Garou’s 6-C feat, I’m definitely against that. They should just be At least 7-B (and Garou’s key should start with that as well)
I think this is safer tbh.

Considering Garou evolved both in speed and strength, Bang only downscales to his AP is weird if you'd ask me. I'd rather not scale him to Garou at all.
I don't think Bang or Bomb would downscale from Garou. He went from fighting Bomb to dominating him and getting stronger then to fighting Bang evenly then defeating Bang, albeit with awakening breath and Explosion whatchamacallit fist, then to immediately blitzing and one-shoting cadres that gave the S-class trouble and then performs the tier 6 feats. At best we Bomb and Bang would scale above Darkshine.
I agree with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back