• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher tier upgrade 2A possibly High 1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
2A arguements:
Bill is stated to be a threat to the Multiverse

BillIMGUR
Gravity Falls is stated to have an infinite number of parallel universes

Bill 4-D?

High 1C arguement:

The Trillazzxx Beta aliens were stated to occupy 7-11 dimensions at once (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20180214205841), this is supported by them making an adhesive that could patch holes in the space time continuum,Stanford (It might've been his brother)

VIGNETTE.WIKIA.NOCOOKIE.NET

Stated that ONLY the Trillazzxx beta aliens could do it, meaning that not even the Time Baby could do it, and the Time Baby governs over all of space time over the infinite multiverse. Meaning that the Trillazzxx Beta Aliens surpassed the Time Baby, meaning that 7-11 dimensions isn't too far fetched.

Last edited:
I mean the “Threat to the multiverse.” Is kinda vauge,
The other one is fine as a “possibly.” unless you want to argue it means a different sort of dimension, which would probably be 2-C. With two interpretations I guess “X possibly Y.” Would work.

The evidence for 2-A is kinda bad, no offense.
On second though the tier 1 is also kinda vauge since we lack context.

Not sure bout 2A part, it seems kinda vague honestly.
Anyways, I highly doubt that H1C part is going to accepted.

For one, we don't know how these dimensions works or if they are infinitely superior to each other.

This honestly needs more context. Both 2A and H1C

Last edited:
The evidence for 2-A is kinda bad, no offense.
On second though the tier 1 is also kinda vauge since we lack context.
2-A is extremely vague?? being a "threat" doesn't always mean he is capable of destroying the multiverse.
High 1-C is also vague, as "dimension" can mean universes, which would be 2-C

High 1-C is a big no, we don't know if they are infinitely beyond anything else in the setting (Or more specifically if such "extra dimensions" meet the criteria within our terminology for that tier), having feats that put them "above" the rest of the cast isn't supportive enought for such a tier.

The high 1-C used to be his tier but it got nuked a lon time ago, witht the new changes in the tiering he absolutely can't be it anymore.

Agree with possible 2-A, nothing will convince me that you can be a threat to infinity by subtrating 1 at a time, especially if you take your sweetass time doing so.

Seriously, how is bill supposed to be a threat if he horses around with each universe? Yeah he can travel to others but a fish eating plancktons will never eat the entire planckton population across the ocean.

Is more likely that it means he could always cause damage to the multiverse himself whenever he wanted, that's a real threat, someone that could do damage whenever it is possible.

Either the statement is a hyperbole or downplayed, i'm pretty sure other characters get 2-A for threatening the multiverse (some IIRC don't even mention destruction, just threatening).

That's why he is low 2-C but the dimensional rip is done automatically while he just plays around so idk, and i think it was caused while his powers were restricted to a single city.

This has been rejected many times beforehand.

The High 1-C was removed even before the whole "infinitely superior to each dimension" thing was even incorporated into the tiering system. That's just overkill on what the site already considered flawed reasoning.

The 2-A was rejected because people said there's no proof that Bill would destroy the multiverse in one fell swoop.

These are the same points that have already been brought up before in the past. While I'm not against 2-A Bill, you should be prepared for a lot of opposition here.

Kinda hard for a reality warper that affects space-time just by messing around while limited by a city to not "affect space-time" if the statement isn't a hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back