• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - 2-C Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Angels in Dragon Ball Super are all "likely 2-C", scaling to Beerus and Champa who, together, threatened to destroy Universes 6 and 7 simultaneously. Because the feat was divided among two parties, they were individually scaled to "At least Low 2-C".

With that in mind, though, during their original battle, Whis and Vados were unaffected by the energy of their clashes — the power that that threatened to wipe out the two universes; and, during their fight in the baseball game, Whis and Vados were not only unaffected by their power, but they even cancelled out their combined force. This means would Whis and Vados, individually, scale above a 2-C feat.

I am fine with it.
Me preparing to use this logic to upgrade Goku and co. to low multiverse level after DBS anime returns:
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif

I am fine with it.
Me preparing to use this logic to upgrade Goku and co. to low multiverse level after DBS anime returns:
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif
Don't forget that Goku also has some Low 2-C base form scaling evidence from the Broly movie

Anyway, as the topic at hand I agree with the upgrade/clairification.

Then by this logic their individual feat would be 2-C instead of At-least low 2-C.
Timeframe isn't even a factor with this feat, as Vietthai said. Only reason it's not flat-out 2-C is because it requires their combined power to pull off.

I agree with the upgrades, especially cuz it's been established multiple times in the series that the Angels are in a level of power far beyond the Gods of Destruction, so there's pretty clear evidence which would support the Angels being 2-C. Now an admin just needs to unlock the profiles so this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back