• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not too far out of reasonable to think merged zamasu would end up that strong if he wasn't stopped, it's possible for him to even 2-A since Frieza was stuck in Earth's hell in ROF and it's stated hell is infinite so that kind of implies that one macrocosm is far more massive then previously assumed because other planets that exist might have their own hell, this hasn't been proven and not acceptable as of yet of course

Almost like there are at least a 1000 timelines each containing 12-18 universes?
There were 6 time rings in universe 10 implying there to be 6 timelines each containing 12-18 universes which adds upto 72-108 universe ,Since we dont know the count of the time rings of other universes in the main timeline. Hence Atleast 2-C sounds better

Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE properly explain this 2-B stuff?
Jiren and others in ToP are scaled to Infinite Zamasu due to being stated by Vegeta, shin and Goku to be strongest they have ever faced before.
The problem is that they never faced/fought infinite zamasu properly in the first place ,Hence Jiren shouldn't be scaled to infinite Zamasu
However ,they Indeed Fought Merged Zamasu ,Now it is being proposed that Merged Zamasu should have 4-D powers in order to become 4 dimensional IZ.
Since IZ was eventually going to engulf all of space-time which contains hundreds of parallel universes ,Merged Zamasu should be 2-C.
I dont know the 2-B Logic ,It seems to be 2-C according to me.

Last edited:
Well regardless, I'm sick of this wiki not scaling heavily restrained Jiren above the GoD's when Whis makes it clear when Jiren is pushing back the Spirit Bomb that it is a heavily restrained Jiren who is >= Belmod.

Well regardless, I'm sick of this wiki not scaling heavily restrained Jiren above the GoD's when Whis makes it clear when Jiren is pushing back the Spirit Bomb that it is a heavily restrained Jiren who is >= Belmod.
Yes ,and as a result they place him between 3-A and Half 2-C ,i.e Low 2-C ,without proper logic

🗿

His Base should either be GoD level or Merged Zamasu's Level But not IZ.

Yes ,and as a result they place him between 3-A and Half 2-C ,i.e Low 2-C ,without proper logic

🗿

His Base should either be GoD level or Merged Zamasu's Level But not IZ.
Tier be damned, I want his scaling to the GoD's to be accurate!

Jiren and others in ToP are scaled to Infinite Zamasu due to being stated by Vegeta, shin and Goku to be strongest they have ever faced before.
The problem is that they never faced/fought infinite zamasu properly in the first place ,Hence Jiren shouldn't be scaled to infinite Zamasu
However ,they Indeed Fought Merged Zamasu ,Now it is being proposed that Merged Zamasu should have 4-D powers in order to become 4 dimensional IZ.
Since IZ was eventually going to engulf all of space-time which contains hundreds of parallel universes ,Merged Zamasu should be 2-C.
I dont know the 2-B Logic ,It seems to be 2-C according to me.
goku himself declares that with a zensu he could take care of or at least deal with zamas iz by that point he had already gobbled up space time and the trunk line jiren doubled

goku himself declares that with a zensu he could take care of or at least deal with zamas iz by that point he had already gobbled up space time and the trunk line jiren doubled
if i had one more senzu bean i could atleast try.
He never states he could deal with IZ ,he could only try if he had one more senzu ,obviously this is what a hero's instinct is.
Saying that by this statement he knows the true power of IZ is also false because IZ was extending to different timelines ,Goku can't sense his total energy because it extends far from the normal boundaries of space.

Last edited:
It would become very high in Low 2-C (Atleast Low 2-C ) ,he is currently baseline Low 2-C scaling to IZ
His base should be At-least Low 2-C by scaling to GoDs.
But it’s still Low 2-C, so like Clover said, his rating isn’t changing, just the justification.

But it’s still Low 2-C, so like Clover said, his rating isn’t changing, just the justification.
Ok.

It is Currently
Tier: Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C
He is repeatedly stated by Shin, Goku, and Vegeta to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced, as well as the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, putting him above even Infinite Zamasu. Is stated and shown to be far more powerful than Toppo

It Should Be
Tier: At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C
He is viewed across the cosmos as a mortal whom a God Of Destruction can't defeat ,Stated by whis to be at the level or even stronger than that of a God Of Destruction even while helding back his true strength.

And Yes Justification should change.

Last edited:
There were 6 time rings in universe 10 implying there to be 6 timelines each containing 12-18 universes which adds upto 72-108 universe ,Since we dont know the count of the time rings of other universes in the main timeline. Hence Atleast 2-C sounds better
The count should be the same no?
Anyways here (the official translation for this scan is different), here and probably here. If any one of these is accepted then it's probably 2-B.

The count should be the same no?
Anyways here (the official translation for this scan is different), here and probably here. If any one of these is accepted then it's probably 2-B.
The first and third one are definitely somewhat useful but they don't give us any specific amounts and we were never told if the other container actually did contain time rings. So, we can't be so 100% sure of that. And because that it falls more so into the assumption territory.

While you can probably argue for 2-B with these scans, I doubt it will be accepted.

The first and third one are definitely somewhat useful but they don't give us any specific amounts and we were never told if the other container actually did contain time rings. So, we can't be so 100% sure of that. And because that it falls more so into the assumption territory.

While you can probably argue for 2-B with these scans, I doubt it will be accepted.
The third one is definitely just a random kai's locker room with one of those vaults containing a box of time rings which beerus and whis came to have a look at.

The third one is definitely just a random kai's locker room with one of those vaults containing a box of time rings which beerus and whis came to have a look at.
I understand what you are trying to say but it was never specifically stated whether the other lockers contain time rings or not. Which makes believing to choose that the others do indeed contain time rings just an assumption. A logical one but still just an assumption.

The first scan if valid would definitely be 2-B.
Here's the kicker though, I thought this was accepted already.

I understand what you are trying to say but it was never specifically stated whether the other lockers contain time rings or not. Which makes believing to choose that the others do indeed contain time rings just an assumption. A logical one but still just an assumption.
If other lockers contains time rings then Beerus and Whis coming to universe 10 would become pointless.
Is trunks reliable enough for 2-B verse?
Anyways this would be only relevant if Merged Zamasu gets an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back