• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive(?) DBS upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
So you might be wondering why I made this thread so soon after DBS got upgraded already.

Well, I did so because I noticed that Zeno had a 2-C rating for "destroying all mortal realms, all afterlives, all Kaioshin Realms, and all others pocket dimensions".

Yet, I feel like Infinite Zamasu should also be 2-C, then, if he was stated to be fusing with the timeline, which should include all of those things.

On that note, SSG Goku should be High 3-A, because his clashes with Beerus were threatening to destroy the entire macrocosm of Universe 7, which would include its mortal realm, its afterlife, and as we've seen, its Kaioshin Realm.

I am aware that these upgrades are unlikely, but this is something I felt was worth noting.

First of all, destrong the Kaioshin realm is nowhere near High 3A, as it isn't infinite in size, neither is the Universe.

Second, Zamasu fused with a Universe that's bigger then the normal one and that's it, that's not 2C.

We already discussed many times and debunked this, guess i will make a discussion rule about these.

You should preferably inform the rest of the staff about your suggested discussion rules before making them.

Because he can completely erase the existence of the entire universes according to Whis, if I remember correctly. In addition, he easily overpowered Zamasu, who was merging with his entire timeline.

Shouldn't that give God characters tier upgrade because his and Beerus's clash was threatening to turn universe 7 into a void?

Ssr4vegito said:
Is there a lifting feat calc for Goku lifting that pride trooper whose weight crushe even super katchin?
It's impossible to properly value the lifting strength of db characters.

Because it has that durability, doesn't mean that Goku can lift stellar structures.

That's his strength, not his lifting strength. The katchin is not a stellar structure.

Dark649 is still correct. There are not proper upper limit lifting strength feats for Dragon Ball characters, and given that they constantly get stronger, those feats would be temporary anyway.

Wouldn't his weight have to be alot because he was on Goku and when he incresed the weight the katchin was getting destroyed

I just rewatched that episode Tupper was increasibg his weight after grabbing onto Goku and his weight crushed the katchin under them i think this feat should be taken until some other big feats are shown

Unless Goku exerts himself to his limit by lifting something that we can measure, while in his strongest form, we do not have anything to gauge his lifting strength by.

I am just saying you can temperorly add this change it as new feat comes as his lifting strength is still listedvas unknown

Wait.

Goku has Multi-Universal Range with Instant Transmission because he could travel to King Kai's planet with it.

I can't prove that the Kaioshin Realm is a part of the afterlife, but if Goku and Beerus' clashes were going all the way out there and even threatened to destroy it, wouldn't that be grounds for 2-C Goku?

Except the shockwaves were going to destroy the afterlife on top of the physical universe.

I know that they're different, but honestly if the speed and power of the shockwaves were enough to threaten that even while Goku and Beerus were close to Earth, then Goku should be 2-C.

We need more concrete proof of being able to destroy the actual existence of the universal continuum itself for Low 2-C.

In addition, the writers of the DBS show seem to have forgotten or ignored that Goku is even universal in scale at this point, which is creating considerable inconsistencies.

I find it strange that Goku is Multi-Universal in range because he can IT to the Other World from Earth, yet he isn't Multi-Universal in AP despite creating shockwaves that were going to destroy the Other World and the mortal world... from Earth.

I'd like an answer, because it gives me the impression that Goku can IT to different points in time based off of Zeno's own 2-C feat.

The range is only universal because it was going to affect one universe, no space-time involved and the afterlifes [Little realms] are not that far from the solar systems and not above universal in the complete complex at all, so no 2-C Goku. Goku Instant transmission has nothing to do with Zen'o own feats.

Well, I still want to know the reasoning behind IT being Multi-Universal in range.

The current justification ought to be expanded upon.

Me and Ant decided that it's better to not put any Lifting Strength ratings in the dragon ball profiles, no matter the feats. I also repeat that the katchin is not stellar in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back