• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive(?) DBS upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size =/= Mass

Density is a thing.

Also, why? DB has several lifting feats. Ex: End of DB Goku has a Class K feat, and his BoG version a Class G one

Read Ant comments about this, also the Class K feat was calced at much below, same for the Class G one, which was also rejected.

Yeah, as the others mentioned, A Universal feat needs to be infinite amount of 3-D space at bare minimum in order to qualify as a High 3-A or Low 2-C feat; which none of the separate universes in dragonball have appeared that way. Some of their pocket realms do have time that functions differently, but it still doesn't count because it lacks other qualities. Bottomline, top tiers such as Goku, Angels, or Gods of Destruction will remain 3-A for the time being; Zeno and Fusion Zamasu soul are the only ones who can be higher than that. But in this case, Zamasu only has Multi-universal range rather than AP. I agree with Dark that both downgrades or upgrades for those characters should be a new discussion rule.

Dark649 said:
Also i have never heard about the katchin being stellar in size.
That's not a good argument.

I can have a ping pong ball-sized object with stellar weight and durability of my fiction says so

Durability is not the same as the weight, you can try to bring statements about it being stellar size [if there are] despite that i discussed and dismissed in another threads about db lifting strength ratings.

Dark649 said:
Because Goku can travel to anywhere in the 12 universes, no ap feats.
Err...

First of all, in DBZ, where Instant Transmission was first introduced, there was literally zero knowledge of other universes. We always assumed that only Universe 7 existed, and we had no idea of the other 11.

Secondly, the page explicitly says that Instant Transmission has Multi-Universal range because of being able to reach King Kai's Planet from Earth. By that logic, Goku should be 2-C because he was creating shockwaves from his fight with Beerus close to Earth that were endangering not just the mortal world, but also the Other World, which contains King Kai's Planet and likely the Kaioshin Realm as well.

Thirdly, I could be missing something, but since when did Goku use Instant Transmission to appear in another universe? I have watched enough of DBS to know that Goku, at least from what I can remember seeing, has never used Instant Transmission to get to another universe.

Regarding the lifting strengths, we do not have any measurable feats for their current maximum capacities, and would have to rely on when characters exerted themselves in lesser forms much earlier in the series, when they were all much weaker than currently, so the ratings should preferably stay unknown.

If Goku has not teleported to other universes, I think that his range should be adjusted to universal instead.

Instant Transmissio Users have been shown only Universal range while Kai Kai users are Multi-Universal because Zamasu used it to search for the Super Dragon Balls through the universes and Shin brought the others in Zen'o domain.

>only wiki

Ya best just mean in range with IT because if you mean in raw power that's literally impossible, he lacks feats, statements or even scaling to anyone above universal.

Hes not, no one has feats of that tier, no one scales to that tier.

Only Zeno Does and Goku syre as hell doesn't scale to him.

Goku is considered to be 30x universal here, that's not multiversal, to be multiversal he'd need to be infinitely above universal since he'd need to destroy the space-time of a universe to get that rating, yes Goku can destroy all matter in the universe 30x over but he can't destroy the space-time.

IT is multi-universal in range (as long as he can find ki), then there's the Zeno button which allows him to travel to Zeno's palace, which is beyond the set of universes IIRC.

Yes, but the characters only performed Universal range with it, so i changed them to universal. If Goku or another character shows a Multi-Universal range feat with it, then i will upgrade their range.

What if we get some statement that the afterlife kaioshin realm and mortal world have different space time how will it affect the tiering?

I do not know. We have to deal with that hypothetical scenario if the time comes.

I posted two scans that pretty much stated that time in the afterlife is different.

Also, should the Zeno button be in Goku's standard equipment?

Just a bit of semantics, but the time statement my boi UMR posted. He's talking about how efficient his training is. Not how fast time goes.

About that there will be able various outcomes if the Zen'o really both gives him energy for the bomb. Also we can't give Goku a tier with spirit bomb for all arcs since his page has already a lot of stuff:

1] Jiren manages to evade the attack.

2] They will remain 3-A because we don't know hom much energy they gave to him.

3] They will receive a higher tier if this ball is somewhat described as High 3-A or Low 2-C and Jiren stops it, scaling it to Limit Breaker Goku, Jiren and the Angels.

Why is Goku only considered 30x Universal?

Shouldn't he be way above that even with a lot of downplay?

To prove my point I'll downplay him trenmendously.

So let's have...

SSG Goku (BoG) = Universal

Super Sayian Goku (After BoG) = SSG Goku (BoG)

Super Sayian 3 = 8x Super Saiyan

Super Sayian 3 Goku (After BoG) = 8x Universal

And let's also have:

Super Sayian 3 Goku (After BoG) = Super Saiyan Blue Goku

Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x 10 = 10x Super Sayian Blue Goku = 80x Universal

So Goku would be way above 30x Universal even when ignoring: Years of training, multiple Zenkais, and the multipliers for Goku's god forms.

Current blue is equal to his previous blue and kx10 which is minimum universal, add the 20x and ya get 30x universal.

Yes it's conservative but better safe than sorry.

Actually, if blue is universal and K10x is 10 times universal and his current blue is equal to that, that would mean his current blue is 10x universal and KKx20 would multiply that 10x as his current blue is 10x universal by 20x makng him 200x universal in KK20x.

Now im confused, where does the 30x come from because if it's from Kaioken itd actually be 200x.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Actually, if blue is universal and K10x is 10 times universal and his current blue is equal to that, that would mean his current blue is 10x universal and KKx20 would multiply that 10x as his current blue is 10x universal by 20x makng him 200x universal in KK20x.
Now im confused, where does the 30x come from because if it's from Kaioken itd actually be 200x.
That's exactly that I'm thinking, where the x30 universal come from?.

could we just throw in a possibly higher considering that the universe would be turned into a void, and DBS "void" is spaceless and timeless according to Beerus.

(and theres not enough evidence to warrant an upgrade, so thats why I was thinking possibly higher)

Pretty sure we do on everything for Kaioken because it's explicitly stated it does for attack and speed.

Which is where I think the 30x universal thing comes from but if it does come from kaioken it wouldn't be 30x, it'd be 200x.

Kaioken is the only multiplier we use as it's the only consistent and canonically implemented multiplier. The Saiyan ones come from the secondary canon guidebooks and are inconsistent.

Anyway, since the primary topic was pretty much concluded, could we close the thread?

Maybe but now im actually curious, where does the 30x universal orginates from? Because if its Kaioken it's actually 200x universal.

Well, Goku in base form is above baseline 3-A, but to an unknown extent, SS, SS2, SS3, and SSG are each unquantifiably higher than the last, but to and unknown extent. SSB is well above 10x baseline 3-A went toe to toe with Hit without Kaioken, when Hit was formerly superior to SSBKKx10, and than SSB Kaioken would now be far above 100x baseline, but again, to and unknown extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back