• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Ben 10 Revisions Part 1 (2020 Corona edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu seemse to make sense to me.

Also, do we not have somewhat new standards for separating heat resistance and kinetic impact durability written down somewhere in one of our regulations pages?

So do we have enough input to apply these revisions?

Also btw what about vilgax tanking taht nuke calc you did @Zamasu_Chan?
I read trough the whole revision and never seen why it shouldn't be used or wasn't brought up
Though might have missed anything

Reboot stats are probably bs tbh
I don’t watch the reboot. All I know is that it’s large gay. Since you watched the whole reboot maybe you can do whatever revisions.
We are waiting until next Monday to give the opponents a chance.
Nah fam. I mean tomorrow Monday. The opposition had their chance. If they don’t bring new feats by then, then the changes will be made and the second part to this thread will be made as well.
Also btw what about vilgax tanking taht nuke calc you did @Zamasu_Chan?
I read trough the whole revision and never seen why it shouldn't be used or wasn't brought up
Though might have missed anything
You missed it, it’s in the OP.
Vilgax survives a nuclear bomb
Vilgax disappeared for 30 years when this happened. We also never saw his condition after the nuke. Plus, he’s gotten hurt by much less.
^ Right here.

Uhh I think that’s a little bit extreme. There’s no problem with people talking about their concerns about the reboot. It’s not like that’s the only thing they were saying.
All we brought up was that reboot stats are shaky, which I believe is true even though I like the reboot.

For the actual downgrades, I think they're pretty much as good as accepted. No one has come forth with any evidence and it's Monday tomorrow, which is in a few hours.

I was asked to input here, but seems like decisions have already been taken. Can I get a TLDR of what's decided and if there is still a point in contention?

Basically all of the classic aliens are going to go to either 8-C or high 8-C. There isn't really anything left we're really just waiting for monday to apply it basically

How do you explain the planet busters not blowing up a planet every time they fight? Or heck not everyone (who’s tier 5) even has the range to blow up the planet in the verse so they’ll never have the same AoE as their AP. Them putting effort into stuff doesn’t matter if it doesn’t relate to regular weapons or structures.
I don't. It just brings it greatly into question if that's consistent if every other feat is drastically lower with no in universe explanation, despite them clearly not just being casual.
or the **** sake what are those anti feats? Most of them are based on AoE limitations not only to mention that those anti feats are not even consistent since most of the Anti feats in Ben 10 are done very Casually
As put in the OP...

Let me go over a few examples from this blog to address the second part.

This feat is just a random methane explosion, absolutely 0 technology or AOE conservation to it in the slightest.

This is just a dude slapping as many explosives into a single room as possible, some of which is just ordinary TNT.

This is just a random meteor, no technology. As is this.

Ultimate Humungousaur here yells out in the process of making his punch. He wouldn't do that if he was holding back or casual. Same sort of deal with Vilgax here.

Not to mention the various instances of just gravity, which can't hold itself back or limit it's destruction.

Ben has far more impressive feats than this that are done very casually those anti feats aren't really consistent tbh
Tbf you never listed any casual tier 7 or 6 feats. Every feat you’ve posted was either supporting evidence for tier 8 or tier 9 feats that aren’t even worth calculating. Only one of them is potentially tier 7 and that scales to Ultimate Echo Echo.

Every feat you’ve posted was either supporting evidence for tier 8 or tier 9 feats
My point is that those tier 9 and 8 feats were done very casually so it doesn't really disproves Ben aliens to be potentially tier 7 (I never agreed with tier 6 anyway) my point is that most of the anti feats aren't consistent and they contradict each (one is tier 9 and one tier 8 and one is tier 9-C) and some of them aren't even anti feats to begin with

Only one of them is potentially tier 7 and that scales to Ultimate Echo Echo.
Which would also scales to other characters who were able to survive his sonic discs and Diamondhead surviving being hit to the moon even if it can't be calculated except it's an obvious tier 7 feat at bare minimum and Andreas feat is also a supporting evidence

My point is that those tier 9 and 8 feats were done very casually so it doesn't really disproves Ben aliens to be potentially tier 7 (I never agreed with tier 6 anyway) my point is that most of the anti feats aren't consistent and they contradict each (one is tier 9 and one tier 8 and one is tier 9-C) and some of them aren't even anti feats to begin with
You know that the anti-feats aren’t the only issues right? The main problems are the inflated calcs and lack of tier 7 feats.
Which would also scales to other characters who were able to survive his sonic discs and Diamondhead surviving being hit to the moon even if it can't be calculated except it's an obvious tier 7 feat at bare minimum and Andreas feat is also a supporting evidence
Why would you scale everyone else to something that has enough potency to kill Ultimate Kevin? Also a casual Sonic Wave from UEE was shattering Diamondhead’s skin. And he was likely holding back because the ultimates weren’t trying to kill Ben at that specific moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back