• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Ben 10 Revisions Part 1 (2020 Corona edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My casual lifting of 20 kilograms does not mean at my peak I can lift at least 20,000, and it especially doesn't mean that someone performing a Tier 8 feat supports Tier 7.

The crater around them's pretty small, and we only see minor disruption caused by the wave at large, so it's a bit deceiving.

The second feat, glass isn't very hard to destroy and the building at large barely seems damaged, so

I wonder how destroying multiple large buildings qualify only for baseline 8-C but okay whatever
Basic math and logic is how.

They aren't entirely destroyed, only the epicenter is significantly damaged, and this is only a high rise, not a skyscraper like what was put as the gif title.

Basic math and logic is how.

They aren't entirely destroyed, only the epicenter is significantly damaged, and this is only a high rise, not a skyscraper like what was put as the gif title.
Nvm how about this one?

This to :
He was a little bit far from the explosion tho

This seems to make sense to me as well.

Also, given that several calc group, staff, and former staff members have agreed with this, the changes can probably be applied.
Given that this revision has been accepted, should it be applied now?

Quit shotgunning Tier 8 feats like it changes anything. This revision is going to take way longer than it has to if we just sit down and calculate every single feat to say, yes, Tier 8 is in fact what's consistent here.
I don't care about tier 8 or 7 or anything I'm only sending those so Zamasu can make calcs for them that's all if you are to lazy to make calcs for them then go take a nap

Last edited:
... he literally just, doesn't tank it

Like, they temporarily contain the explosion but it's thrown a very, very far distance away to the point the blast is barely reaching them.
1)Except he was able to stop a tier 7 explosion via the sonic discs, and Ultimate Kevin was able to withstand them in his fight with Ult Echo echo which would scale to his durability

2)yes he tanked it you can clearly see Ult Echo echo being weakened after he came back

1)Except he was able to stop a tier 7 explosion via the sonic discs, and Ultimate Kevin was able to withstand them in his fight with Ult Echo echo which would scale to his durability
Don't the sonic disks rather manipulate the waves and stabilize the explosion somehow, instead of stopping the explosion? Is this really scalable... it just looked like a hax thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back