• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mask de Masculine attacks lightspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just have to check the images in the op to see that the shape change and expand when hitting renji's sword .

we clearly see that the wound in rose's chest is in the perfect shape of a star , while it is clearly not the case while hitting renji's zanpakuto , each point of the star clearly expand beyond the initial shape , indicating it being reflected.

Have you reached an agreement here? If so, I can close the thread.

Mind you, I don't think it is possible to calc Renji's speed from this since the distance he travelled in relation to the beam is unknown.

Okay, let me rephrase. It's only been accepted by one calc group member.

Yes, but I have a problem with it in its current state. If one calc group member accepts it, and another has issues with it, then it isn't fully accepted yet.

Damage3245 said:
Yes, but I have a problem with it in its current state. If one calc group member accepts it, and another has issues with it, then it isn't fully accepted yet.
You think it's unquantifable, when it clearly is. hundreds of calcs have some form of assumption in it.

Funny enough if this were the case then he's gonna scale to Light Speed, since we did exactly what you're saying with Liltoto. Just scale to the speed of the attack lol.

Damage3245 said:
This

@Sigurd, why would we try to replace something unquantifiable with a baseless assumption?

That's not improving the situation at all.

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd, why would we try to replace something unquantifiable with a baseless assumption?
> Baseless assumption

> Clearly deflected the beam?

> Clearly was outside of view of Mask

I don't understand your issue here, we see Renji came from the sky since he was with Rukia, therefore the estimated distance is the lowest possible since Mask didn't even know where he was. don't you see this is literally the lowest it could be lol?

If you think it's wrong, Renji is still literally completely above Mask. he's pretty much fodder to him and he deflected his fastest attack effortlessly so yeah he'd scale regardless.

@Giffoni

Can you look at the calc and see if the distance assumed really is an issue?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Renji_intercepting_beam_of_light

Damage3245 said:

"Baseless assumption" is not good wording,we do know he came from far away outsids the panel,how far?unquanfitable So he used the minimum distance drown in the panel,not an assumpiton

Again, why is the baseball analogy bad? Is it because Renji (idk his name) doesn't swing his sword like a bat? If so, that doesn't debunk anything. Throw a ball against like, a wall or something, and tell me it doesn't deflect back to you, for example. Besides, even with the baseball analogy, bunting is a thing.

The real cal howard said:
Again, why is the baseball analogy bad? Is it because Renji (idk his name) doesn't swing his sword like a bat? If so, that doesn't debunk anything. Throw a ball against like, a wall or something, and tell me it doesn't deflect back to you, for example. Besides, even with the baseball analogy, bunting is a thing.
Cal you're completely wrong lol.

@The real cal howard

As I said, we have zero indication Renji did that, he's just shown holding his sword there so I'm not really sure why you're trying to conjure up factors in order to disregard the feat.

@Sigurd, do you think the panel border is some kind of physical object in the world that the characters can't see behind?

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd, do you think the panel border is some kind of physical object in the world that the characters can't see behind?
What are you even arguing dude.

Renji brulula
If he came from above outside of Mask's line of sight obviously the distance shown above him is the lowest possible it could be. Clearly there is more beyond the panel, but this is the min.

@Sigurd, the only way that could be the minimum distance is if Mask couldn't see beyond the border of the panel. Which is a pretty ridiculous thing to argue for.

Well yeah but usually they need to burn something in order to make smoke. And Renji's sword is intact.

KGiffoni said:
Well yeah but usually they need to burn something in order to make smoke. And Renji's sword is intact.
You don't need to destroy something to generate heat. Not like it would since these swords are extremly durable. Takes an entire sea to cool Ichigo's sword down.

As far as I know, if the laser was reflected, the reflecting surface shouldnt have absorbed any of the laser's energy (meaning no heating up or burning).

Im neutral, tho. Fiction doesnt abide 100% by physics so its not particularly a big deal.

If you leave a Mirror (Or any reflective material) in the Sun it heats up though. However, I do find it weird that there is smoke.

Even so, this wouldn't disprove it being Light, it's not in the Light section and you can probably just chalk it up to Kubo being an idiot.

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd, the only way that could be the minimum distance is if Mask couldn't see beyond the border of the panel. Which is a pretty ridiculous thing to argue for.
This is what Kubo drew, these guys can travel dozens of KM in a single step so it makes sense Mask couldn't just look up and he see him...

Are you forgetting when Ichigo appeared? Being too fast to see is a thing.

0581-021
0581-022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back