• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mask de Masculine attacks lightspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Okay. Does the calculation need to be redone before the result is applied then?
Nope, Tata went over it and said it's completely fine both in this thread and in the calc. Others have also explained it to Damage, but he simply refuses based on personal opinion.

If the calculation truly is an issue we can just scale to the speed of the attack.

@Sigurd; I've explained the reasoning for why the calc doesn't work. "Personal opinion" isn't relevant here.

The only explanation I've been given is "It's a lowball so it's fine" which isn't remotely acceptable.

Well, calc group members tend to cancel each other out if they disagree, and we prefer to play things safe in such cases. Maybe Damage could redo the calculation?

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; I've explained the reasoning for why the calc doesn't work. "Personal opinion" isn't relevant here.
Which means nothing since no one agrees with you including another calc member.

I can believe the sky is red even though it's clearly blue.

@Sigurd; and if the majority of people agreed that sky was red even though it's clearly blue, I'm not going to change my mind and agree with them that it is red.

Antvasima said:
Well, calc group members tend to cancel each other out if they disagree, and we prefer to play things safe in such cases. Maybe Damage could redo the calculation?

Guys stop dragging this on. If Damage disagrees with the calc then fine. Just scale to the attack speed and be done with this...

@Sigurd; the distance is unquantifiable. Putting in an arbitrary low distance doesn't make it magically okay.

@Antvasima; I can't remake the calculation for the same reason that the current calc has issues.

i still think that this issue with the calc should have it's own thread .

This thread is specifically about mask's beam of light and have been accepted .

You should probably update Mask's profile before the thread is closed.

Just have some more calc group members look at the calc, Damage doesn't decide everything alone and neither do i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back