• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

This is what it states
"The power of magnets and lightning combined, a magnetic cannon at the speed of light, as well as advanced magic that can imprison opponents in a void space; their abilities are undoubtedly formidable."
Now I'm wondering what the raws for the chapter say, this is crazy lmao. At least the prison box gives more credence of sending another away to another dimension.

This calc is wrong let me explain why.

1. This is calc stacking. You don't have to use another calculation for it to be calc stacking. Quote: "Hiding calculations is the practice of trying to avoid calculating a feat in order to be able to use the result in another calculation. In other words it is the practice of trying to fool people into not noticing that calc stacking is being used"

An example of calc stacking would be a character dodging a bullet from a short distance being ranked as "Supersonic". This counts for Mashle as in this case, instead of dodging a bullet he's hitting a Mach 7 ball (which is 10's of meters away from him) by moving a distance much shorter then the distance the Mach 7 ball has to travel meaning he's moving nowhere near Mach 7 and his reaction speed is no where near 0.00041649312s.

2. The calc forgets to take into account that sometimes Mash doesn't go the full distance of throwing the water out, he had to consistently return to his original position to give the illusion that he's standing still.

3. I personally counted 16 illusions of Mash so I'd like some proof of how the user got 31.

1. This is calc stacking. You don't have to use another calculation for it to be calc stacking. Quote: "Hiding calculations is the practice of trying to avoid calculating a feat in order to be able to use the result in another calculation. In other words it is the practice of trying to fool people into not noticing that calc stacking is being used"

An example of calc stacking would be a character dodging a bullet from a short distance being ranked as "Supersonic". This counts for Mashle as in this case, instead of dodging a bullet he's hitting a Mach 7 ball (which is 10's of meters away from him) by moving a distance much shorter then the distance the Mach 7 ball has to travel meaning he's moving nowhere near Mach 7 and his reaction speed is no where near 0.00041649312s.

2. The calc forgets to take into account that sometimes Mash doesn't go the full distance of throwing the water out, he had to consistently return to his original position to give the illusion that he's standing still.

3. I personally counted 16 illusions of Mash so I'd like some proof of how the user got 31.
Too bad, we already had a thread over this a year ago, the verse is just slow to get updated

Anyways to actually go over this

Yes, we had a whole thread for this, you're late to the party.
It doesn't actually, he does the actions tens of thousands of time before going back to his original spot so that it doesn't look like he's moving.
Likely found from counting the distance of the room Mash traveled, then finding the distance between each Mash after image to find how many Mash's there are.

But all of this doesn't matter, whether a new Calc ends up a bit slower or faster, it's still in the FTL range.

I been thinking about this recently but each 10% of dooms strength might be a 10x gap due to the gap between pre meliadol training mash and meliadol herself

The chapter was neat nothing crazy, the only thing I picked up on was the chapter implying lance > current dott at least base to base
To be frank it had been a year since the end of the main story, and Lance is noted to be a Supreme prodigy. Didn't see their max powers side to side though.
I been thinking about this recently but each 10% of dooms strength might be a 10x gap due to the gap between pre meliadol training mash and meliadol herself
How so? Wouldn't it be too much of a guess just based on that?

To be frank it had been a year since the end of the main story, and Lance is noted to be a Supreme prodigy. Didn't see their max powers side to side though.

How so? Wouldn't it be too much of a guess just based on that?
Its because of the 100 levels mash surpasses and meliadol is > the 100 levels. the level 1 enemy is so far above mash that at his current it's impossible for mash to defeat it (which would likely include unlimited mode) and mash cleared 100 of them with each level likely being stronger than the lower levels. And all of that is below meliadol since she's the final test and can swap Hands with set mash. Meliadol should be objectively below ryoh for obvious reasons, so the gap between 50 and 70% is likely 100x meaning 10% = 10x. What y'all think?

Its because of the 100 levels mash surpasses and meliadol is > the 100 levels. the level 1 enemy is so far above mash that at his current it's impossible for mash to defeat it (which would likely include unlimited mode) and mash cleared 100 of them with each level likely being stronger than the lower levels. And all of that is below meliadol since she's the final test and can swap Hands with set mash. Meliadol should be objectively below ryoh for obvious reasons, so the gap between 50 and 70% is likely 100x meaning 10% = 10x. What y'all think?
Multipliers on this site are very rigid, you need a number, like DB with 50x and so on or on Mashle itself with the Lance thing exceeding 1/10.

It usually has to be straightforward things, not lots of guesswork.

Multipliers on this site are very rigid, you need a number, like DB with 50x and so on or on Mashle itself with the Lance thing exceeding 1/10.

It usually has to be straightforward things, not lots of guesswork.
A way you can make it consistent with what's accepted on this site is that ryoh is stronger than 70% doom (bare minimum relative) and goes to use his thirds to beat doom and thirds are accepted as a 10x multiplier here and doom increases his power by 10% and one shots this 10x amped ryoh

A way you can make it consistent with what's accepted on this site is that ryoh is stronger than 70% doom (bare minimum relative) and goes to use his thirds to beat doom and thirds are accepted as a 10x multiplier here and doom increases his power by 10% and one shots this 10x amped ryoh
Yeah but when Doom went from 50% and being bodied by Orter to 60% and bodying the combined effors of Orter and Ryoh + Finn's Amp (which is treated as a 10x increase), it's easy to see how this is inconsistent a little

Yeah but when Doom went from 50% and being bodied by Orter to 60% and bodying the combined effors of Orter and Ryoh + Finn's Amp (which is treated as a 10x increase), it's easy to see how this is inconsistent a little
Not ryoh it was just orter and the rest of the weakened side cast. Once ryoh shows up he just starts dominanting, theres no inconsistency imo

The extra chapter is out, no new feats but it was sweet
I would count Mash blowing away flames at 3k degrees as a new feat. We knew he could do something similar already (Doom catching one of Dots explosions) but at least now we can put a number on how hot the flames he can blow away are. Not anything too crazy but more elemental resistance is something I always wanted for Mash.

I would count Mash blowing away flames at 3k degrees as a new feat. We knew he could do something similar already (Doom catching one of Dots explosions) but at least now we can put a number on how hot the flames he can blow away are. Not anything too crazy but more elemental resistance is something I always wanted for Mash.
Yeah but if only Mash tanked the flames, then it would be a truly good feat to praise.

Oh and Dot's explosions don't scale I think.

Yeah but if only Mash tanked the flames, then it would be a truly good feat to praise.

Oh and Dot's explosions don't scale I think.
Yeah I was hoping he'd tank them instead as well. I wouldn't say Dots flames scale but that was the only type of fire resistance we could give Mash since he scales above Doom. But this feat is better for sure.

Why nobody called me
And why this thread stop to notify me

Anyway, was this already argued and finished? Lazy to read every comment

We have already a long ass debate about this feat with Agnaa, and I have already recalced with Agnaa method

The result is basically the same

I have already tried to use that. It wasnt accepted, sadly.

Back