• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

It can't since those calcs from that site use funny sub-atomic destruction shit. The only calcs we need are Innocent Zero stopping the moon (already calculated), and Mash pushing the continent.
Would the continent pushing part of those calcs be usable, at least? I mean, after handling the spacing and what not

I mean, his title as "creator god" would pretty much put him above most character's as has been discussed here. Also said here, was that he has some sort of statement comparing him to the GoD? It's a bit hard to think about when the fanbook is untranslated and you have to remember what's been said by others'. Realistically his base should be 5-C for probably scaling above Doom, though he was weaker than Wahlberg, so his base goes like "Doom < base Adam < summons Wahlberg".

Oh but yeah, I'll help out if I can.
Creator God argument is kind of weak. I think it's better to downscale him from destroying the world statement.

Currently EE is considered as AP so can you get the AP for Adam. How much value it will yield for erasing the earth?
I think Adam is at the same level or above Doom, but I don't think I should use the summoning argument.

IZ didn't need to summon anyone, he can beat Wahlberg without even getting hit with each attack being almost deadly.

He didn't summon Adam to help him fight or that he needed reinforcements or anything like that, he summoned him more for a personal issue with Wahlberg, to show that he can do this and maybe to test his old friend.
I heard you that's why I'm talking about downscaling..

So I don't know if you plan to compare Adam's summon with IZ, but I wouldn't do that.

In addition to IZ being much more powerful and with a wand that perfected his spells, the spells have different names. Adam's spells are called Dark (ダーク) and IZ's are called Darkness (ダークネス). They even use the "same spell" as that of the snakes and while Adam's is called Dark Snake, IZ's is called Darkness Snake.

I don't think you'll agree with this one, but I think he was already on the same page against Wahlberg. Such different wands are usually Master Canes and I don't think they ever said that he is a user of one.
Adam spells clearly has EE property and IZ spells lacks that.

I thought about Thirds IZ used may be Adam's but it may not be the case

It is? Well, anytime we see Darkness strike something it leaves behind only steam, but that's Innocent Zero's Version of it. I guess Adam's dark magic just sort of erases anything it touches.
Heres the fanbooks description of Adams dark magic

史上最高のヒーローが固有したのは、意外にも闇魔法である。 闇の神の加護を受け放つ漆黒の力は、 あらゆる物質を影で覆いつくし、 一瞬のうちに飲み込んでしまう。アダムはこの最強魔法を自在に操り、わずかな時間で世界中の戦いを終結へと導いたのである。

The greatest hero in history surprisingly possessed dark magic. Blessed by the god of darkness, he wielded a pitch-black power that could envelop any substance (the kanji 物質 could translate to matter or substance) in shadow and consume it in an instant. Adam skillfully controlled this ultimate magic, leading to the end of battles worldwide in a very short time.

史上最高のヒーローが固有したのは、意外にも闇魔法である。 闇の神の加護を受け放つ漆黒の力は、 あらゆる物質を影で覆いつくし、 一瞬のうちに飲み込んでしまう。アダムはこの最強魔法を自在に操り、わずかな時間で世界中の戦いを終結へと導いたのである。

The greatest hero in history surprisingly possessed dark magic. Blessed by the god of darkness, he wielded a pitch-black power that could envelop any substance (the kanji 物質 could translate to matter or substance) in shadow and consume it in an instant. Adam skillfully controlled this ultimate magic, leading to the end of battles worldwide in a very short time.
There was another statement

So, what's this. EE? Void manipulation?

That's literally EE though.
Returns all to the void

send anything it touches to the void

That's basically the definition of Void hax.

You mean this one?

世界を終わらせることすら容易な闇をアダムは平和のために使った。

Adam used even the darkness that could easily end the world for the sake of peace.
Yeah, that's the one. The only peculiar part about it is if it's talking about his base and/or summons, or Lucifer Inclination.

Back