• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Rayne Base is double liner but he uses triple line as fight goes on. So I put it that way.
The line is only invisible.

The triple line is not like the single-liner or double-line that is always visible, it only appears when it is invoked.

With the exception of Abel who is artificial, no triple liner has the third line visible before invoking.

Only a triple liner has the ability to summon, if he only had access to the powers of the third line by invoking the third line, he would have to use the third line and then summon the god. But no, he can invoke the god with both lines, and then the third appears.

Can someone link this to verse page. I don't know where to place this. It's better if it's linked in the verse page.

Can someone link this to verse page. I don't know where to place this. It's better if it's linked in the verse page.
I'd have to wait for my computer to warm up, but it could be placed above the calculations and below the ability listings. Like the JJK verse page.

Now all that’s left to do is add it to the profiles and remove all redundancy (and make it bold).

Now all that’s left to do is add it to the profiles and remove all redundancy (and make it bold).
You guys can apply the changes for all profiles currently available except Rayne because I will update that next week myself. With other statistics for his profile.

My thread already states who gets which abilities. You guys don't need to make another CRT. After the edit link my CRT to the profiles for reasoning. You're good to go.

So, can it be posted now?
Need the ap, speed and durability value references. Like how Mash has

Also see how I did higher with 50% - 100% in the tier sections, you should do this as well in the sections to make the page smaller and just compile the feats instead of separating them

I already said that it is not necessary to add "double and triple liner".

Besides the name is "Triple-Liner"

Under resistance, put "Standard Magic Resistances (Triple-Liner & Advance Magic Mastery)"

Last edited:
He has a page already
I think what was meant was for his current profile to be updated, and for there to be new keys/profile for his post training stuff

Problem, no one has calculated pushing the continent nor has anyone calced the tsunami feat. This halts progress for post-training Mash and Innocent Zero.

He should get accelerated development
Cell war stated Dooms magical power got increased in one scene. It's possible he keeps growing

i just checked Delisaster's profile and I see hes only subsonic in speed? he should be way higher
Its better to list him as Unknown or scale him base on Adams feats of downscale from Rayne and Finn combo vs doom or Scale his Secondths above Domina speed.

Though we need to discuss this

Back