• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the White T-Posion (Mash vs Mob)

What's the best way to get a match noticed? It's to use popular characters. Hopefully this thread doesn't die.

Mash's 7-A "key" is used (635 MT)

Mob's 100% key is used at High 7-A (2.4 GT?)

Speed is equalized (duh)

Who wins this totally thematic matchup

Awesome Bowl-Cut: 0

Boring Bowl-Cut: 0

Bald (Incon): 0

Let's see the chaos unfold

I honestly dont know what the hell happened. All I did was take a glance at their profiles to get the needed information, because I've been procrastinating on this match.

Okay, I'm going to a friend's birthday, so I won't comment on anything relevant, but it's worth noting that Mash has a massive LS and skill advantage, so it's not so easy to decide based on AP alone, especially considering that Mash has feats of defeating enemies with durability more than 10 times his AP. So it's fair, I guess

Except if Mob's MidHax is stronger than I remember

I have little knowledge on Mob Psycho just don't have any knowledge on Mashle and i don't know the scaling chains or shit on MP try calling planck since he usually be involve in Mob Psycho threads

You can't select an arbitrary value when a character has a "Varies" tier.

You can't select an arbitrary value when a character has a "Varies" tier.
I mean, that is what's listed on his profile. The calculation and all, along with the statistic. At least that's what I think you mean? honestly I'm more confused than anything

I mean, that is what's listed on his profile. The calculation and all, along with the statistic. At least that's what I think you mean? honestly I'm more confused than anything
If a character has a Varies tier then just because he has some feats of a certain level does not mean those are taken to be actual tiers that can be used for matches. This has been a rule for a long time.

If a character has a Varies tier then just because he has some feats of a certain level does not mean those are taken to be actual tiers that can be used for matches. This has been a rule for a long time.
Maybe you should contact LIFE_OF_KING to talk about this. I'm just confused, and I heard the opposite a few months ago.

Mash makes his power level vary according to his opponent's

Mob is Class T, whilst Mashle is Class Z so Mob can't just fling him around to get an easy win.

Mob is Class T, whilst Mashle is Class Z so Mob can't just fling him around to get an easy win.
Actually, going by this "key", Mash's LS would be Class P. Which is still much higher, but still not that high

Why can't we have actual keys for Mash. Still need answers if we can actually use this statistic for Mash, even when it's on his profile. Because I'm getting conflicting answers here.

Back