• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The one who just want to have a peacful life vs The one who just want to destroy everything
Speed equalized
Victory via K.O or death

Complete Shigaraki is used
Mash starts at 7.8 Teratons and can go up to 78 Tera

I hate everything. Every living, breathing thing just rubs me the wrong way. So why not destroy it all? Why not destroy everything?:

Hurting people doesn't make anyone happy. But everyone feels better after a nice dessert:

ShigAFO, since his Quirks aren’t restricted, is stronger than 33.44 Teratons. So the AP gap at the start is over 4.3x which is massive. At Mash’s peak, AP gap is 2.3x in his favor, which gets knocked away by Super Regeneration keeping ShigAFO alive through basically everything Mash can do, especially since he’d just Evolve into a new form to deal with the AP gap. His defense evolution let him survive a 5x AP difference (even though it donuted him the second time) when he had no Quirks so Mash at his peak isn’t doing enough damage to put him down by any means if he evolves.

Ignoring all that though, ShigAFO starts with infinite hands + Decay and destroys all of UA. And if Mash touches anything he dies and can’t even touch ShigAFO through the hands. He also can use all his Quirks including Impact Recoil and Air Cannon spam through those infinite hands.

Or wait for Shigaraki to show off more cause he’s literally in the middle of a fight and his scaling/abilities might change

especially since he’d just Evolve into a new form to deal with the AP gap.
Mash also does have RE. He can go from being unable to damage the opponent to even oneshot the enemy
when he had no Quirks so Mash at his peak isn’t doing enough damage to put him down by any means if he evolves.
He could hold Shigaraki and outlast him, something that Mash does incharacter
starts with infinite hands
Pretty sure these hands can be easly destroyed
Or wait for Shigaraki to show off more cause he’s literally in the middle of a fight and his scaling/abilities might change
I can change to OFA

Mash also does have RE. He can go from being unable to damage the opponent to even oneshot the enemy

He could hold Shigaraki and outlast him, something that Mash does incharacter

Pretty sure these hands can be easly destroyed

I can change to OFA
Regen prevents one shots unless they destroy his entire head.

He would touch the ground and kill Mash if he tried that hold or any hold on him. Or would spawn hands from his back and kill Mash. Mash literally cannot touch him and Shigaraki would outlast him first since he’s immortal and constantly evolving with no damage really being done to him with Super Regeneration.

They can be. Unfortunately if you touch them you die and it doesn’t matter how weak they are at that point.

Change to Deku? He’s literally in the exact same boat as Complete Shigaraki he’s in the middle of their fight lol.

Regen prevents one shots unless they destroy his entire head.
I mean, that wouldn't be impossible. Just look at what Mash have done with the knight, but knowing that Mash doesn't go to kill, its unlikely. Also, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Shigaraki regen is limited by stamina.
He would touch the ground and kill Mash if he tried that hold or any hold on him. Or would spawn hands from his back and kill Mash. Mash literally cannot touch him
Well, Mash could choke him. Like, that may sounds stupid, but when he choke someone the person basically enter into a genjusu and start to imagine winnig the battle or crazy things, while in really the opponent is just passing out. And to make that even more stupid, he have done it with someone who had the head blow up and come back later on just fine
Shigaraki would outlast him first since he’s immortal and constantly evolving with no damage really being done to him with Super Regeneration.
Mash is fine. He can fight nonstop against numerous knights one after the other for days, each knight being insanely stronger than the previous one to the point where its impossible for a upper knight to be damaged by a lower one. That without counting the fact that he upscale from wizards that can fight for one year
Unfortunately if you touch them you die
He would feel that before anything. Mash basically have a buffed Danger Sense
Change to Deku? He’s literally in the exact same boat as Complete Shigaraki he’s in the middle of their fight lol.
Well, Mash defeated Deku last time

I mean, that wouldn't be impossible. Just look at what Mash have done with the knight, but knowing that Mash doesn't go to kill, its unlikely. Also, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Shigaraki regen is limited by stamina.
Yeah, big problem here is that Mash normally doesn't kill, he just humiliates the opponent until they see the errors of their ways. If Mash was unrestricted here, then there's that chance.
Well, Mash could choke him. Like, that may sounds stupid, but when he choke someone the person basically enter into a genjusu and start to imagine winnig the battle or crazy things, while in really the opponent is just passing out. And to make that even more stupid, he have done it with someone who had the head blow up and come back later on just fine
I think what's being said is that Shigaraki can sprout many limbs from his body, so the moment Mash gets close, he could end up getting touched and then poofed away. Of course, Mash doesn't need to use his hands, he can still fly by swinging his arms around while grabbing with his legs for just that near instant.
Mash is fine. He can fight nonstop against numerous knights one after the other for days, each knight being insanely stronger than the previous one to the point where its impossible for a upper knight to be damaged by a lower one. That without counting the fact that he upscale from wizards that can fight for one year
ayo?
He would feel that before anything. Mash basically have a buffed Danger Sense
Yeah, being able to sense the intent by just the oppositions posture, and the hidden danger within someone just by being near them

His incomplete regen was limited by Stamina, we do not know if he currently has any limits especially since Mash won’t be hurting him much.

ShigAFO has multiple personalities so the Shigaraki personality within would just attack Mash anyway with a brief break in control and again, Mash would have to touch him to choke him in the first place. ShigAFO is going to be spamming hands so Mash isn’t getting close without dealing with those.

And even then, ShigAFO would just evolve extra mouths and begin breathing from other parts of his body so choking won’t work no matter what.

Then he has to dodge and not get hit hopefully at all. The whole time ShigAFO is just going to be sitting down chilling while his hands do all the work and eventually decays the entire planet before Mash beats him. And ShigAFO can survive in space by supplying himself Oxygen.

So then he has to punch the hands from far away because there’s nothing he really can do otherwise when anything he touches is a one shot kill. And the hands get stronger until they’re 6-B as well shown with his evolution making him stronger by making hand armor. Only initial growth is weak, they get stronger the more stabilized he gets.

Deku wasn’t 33.44 Teratons last time, under those same conditions he would now one shot blitz Mash at the start of the fight, and we now have confirmation that Deku still isn’t using his full power since he has just now revealed 100%. Anyway, this is off topic.

In one week, Shigaraki can decay all of Japan. He makes that statement meaning he can constantly keep Decay up for a week straight comfortably.

Multiply that by infinite hands growing permanently and the world is cooked in less than a month and ShigAFO doesn’t have to spare any energy since Mash can’t get close. There’s no other people in this world so he has no issue deleting all of it, though I guess his ego would demand he learn and torment Mash the entire time.
Here

I can go with Deku then
Well now you just sound weirdly desperate for a Mash win.

If damage is such a big problem, why don't we just let Mash use his Unlimited Physical Mode, or when he's unrestrained.

also this wouldn't all be a problem if Mash had his Gaia Burst at this point of his story

Ah, the classic.

AFO is High 6-C and over 10x weaker so no.

Unlimited Physical Mode gigablitzes but can’t really kill unless he does actually go for destroying his opponents entire head. I guess ShigAFO is stuck getting punched a lot until he adapts some type of decay finger armor I guess.

Ah, the classic.
we've all fallen for the mixup
AFO is High 6-C and over 10x weaker so no.
Mash has a high 6-C placement
Unlimited Physical Mode gigablitzes but can’t really kill unless he does actually go for destroying his opponents entire head. I guess ShigAFO is stuck getting punched a lot until he adapts some type of decay finger armor I guess.
Well I would say to equalize speed then, but there's also Punch squared, so...

Mash’s profile confuses me because why does he have three separate calcs if his power varies, but all three calcs are treated like separate keys?

Mash’s profile confuses me because why does he have three separate calcs if his power varies, but all three calcs are treated like separate keys?
Mash canonically holds back as observed by his eldest brother Doom, and increases is strength only to where he can beat his opponent. All cause he accidentally gave a massage to his pops too hard.

Back