• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the King of Savages

Yeah but shirts and jackets aren't resistant to piercing attacks or acupuncture techniques lol. I guess I'll take your word for it but it seems kinda sus if you ask me.

While this is a very great assessment, I would like to at least try to debate on some points.
Yeah from what I read Mash would have far superior stamina since Mori in this form hasn't gotten his godly stamina from his complete Monkey King Form. But that's pretty much it.

The analytical prediction between the two is about the same. Mash can hit people who mess with his trajectory while Mori can hit people's weak points as they're hitting him. The puppet feat is also something Mori has had experience with. He completely turned off his ability to feel pain and was hit with an attack that threw Mira Yoo off balance at a much lower level. He powered through it despite the attack being at its highest level.
I would also like to add that Mash Analytical Prediction was also able to help him dodge FTE attacks against his eldest brother while up close, just wanted to point that out.
Skill wise, Mori outdoes Mash by quite a bit since he constantly evolves his fighting technique mid fight to counter the opponent. Even if he's fighting someone physically stronger or martially superior, over time he's able to adapt his style and counter them.
I'm not going to argue against skill since I know nothing of God of Highschool, but Mash's Reactive Evolution allows him to see an attack once, he can react to it better and better. Calling it, "played out", along those lines.
Mori is also able to use acupuncture to paralyse the opponent, giving him free hits in. Unlike instant death, this is very in-character. He can also increase his strength and speed with acupuncture, remove his sense of pain, and cause his opponent to feel lasting pain without any remedy.
Mash is a king at taking pain. He was cut numerous times by someone much faster than him, recieved a trident right through his back that came out the other side, and is superior to lesser characters that can take acid, implement via spikes, and multiple broken bones and still keep fighting.
So yeah, overall I think Mash could eventually find a way to overcome Mori given the time, but Mori is just overwhelming in the realm of self-improvement mid-fight. Mash would be far gone before he reaches the stage where he's able to win.
Counted, but I'd like for you to look at my arguments if you could.

I would also like to add that Mash Analytical Prediction was also able to help him dodge FTE attacks against his eldest brother while up close, just wanted to point that out.
Mori's instinctive reactions allowed him to react to a MHS when he was Subsonic. So they would be in the same ballpark in that regard.

I'm not going to argue against skill since I know nothing of God of Highschool, but Mash's Reactive Evolution allows him to see an attack once, he can react to it better and better. Calling it, "played out", along those lines.
Well Mori is about the same but can constantly evolve his fighting style mid-fight. He went from absolutely jobbing to a martial art that perfectly countered his own, to using 3 different martial arts in a row to overcome his weaknesses.

Mash is a king at taking pain. He was cut numerous times by someone much faster than him, recieved a trident right through his back that came out the other side, and is superior to lesser characters that can take acid, implement via spikes, and multiple broken bones and still keep fighting.
Paralysis affects the muscles directly, so even if Mash could move without thinking, he'd be unable to actually move. Mori without Painlessness is also a physical tank capable of eating hits like they're nothing.

Mori's instinctive reactions allowed him to react to a MHS when he was Subsonic. So they would be in the same ballpark in that regard.
That's quite a funny coincidence
Well Mori is about the same but can constantly evolve his fighting style mid-fight. He went from absolutely jobbing to a martial art that perfectly countered his own, to using 3 different martial arts in a row to overcome his weaknesses.
Noted, I don't think I can argue back against this point. Though I will say, even in the span of a few days, Mash was able to evolve 3 levels above himself, or something like that. He had to fight these enemies which were supposed to be massively superior to him, yet he was able to adapt and beat them one after the other, showing that Mash has good adaptability himself. And he continued to do this for a month with more of these enemies. I don't know if this point was already brought up though, so eh.
Paralysis affects the muscles directly, so even if Mash could move without thinking, he'd be unable to actually move. Mori without Painlessness is also a physical tank capable of eating hits like they're nothing.
Question. How does this paralysis work? Is it all at once, or muscle by muscle?

Ah, ok. Well Mash should be able to catch on pretty quickly. He is the same person to catch on that the magical spell he's never even seen before would kill him right as it was about to touch him. Which is another thing about Mash, someone how can sense incoming death, as well as the power and intent from the aura's of people. Though this may only apply to magical auras, even if he doesn't have any magic himself, so take it with a grain of salt.

Ah, ok. Well Mash should be able to catch on pretty quickly. He is the same person to catch on that the magical spell he's never even seen before would kill him right as it was about to touch him. Which is another thing about Mash, someone how can sense incoming death, as well as the power and intent from the aura's of people. Though this may only apply to magical auras, even if he doesn't have any magic himself, so take it with a grain of salt.
If this only applies to things that would kill him, then, Mori paralyzing him wouldn't do that, and if this only works on magical auras then it works even less because Mori isn't a mage nor does he use magic.

If this only applies to things that would kill him, then, Mori paralyzing him wouldn't do that, and if this only works on magical auras then it works even less because Mori isn't a mage nor does he use magic.
Eh, fair enough. Just thought it'd be neat to say, since I dont think it was mentioned in this thread. Or maybe I forgot, who knows.

Question, when this match is finished, any other GoH characters Mash can face?

Eh, fair enough. Just thought it'd be neat to say, since I dont think it was mentioned in this thread. Or maybe I forgot, who knows.

Question, when this match is finished, any other GoH characters Mash can face?
Eh, probably not. Mori is sorta the only one with enough adaptation ability to keep up with Mash in 6-B.

GoH 6-Bs have no hax and rely mostly on martial technique. However, Mori is just a beast in that regard and the only one worth making matches for in that tier.

Time to look got another verse that has 6-B's, then.

Also, I'm wondering that since I'm using one of Mash's lower statistics on his profile instead of his peak strength, will this still be added?

I mean, I don't see why it wouldn't.
The only reason I'm questioning it is because one time I was told that if a character has a "varies" tier yet has different tiers, those other tiers can be used. Meanwhile, when I made a Mash vs Mob battle, I was told the opposite. So I'm a little worried here.

Back