• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the King of Savages

Despite it probably being a very bad idea, I'm still going to look for matches for Mash

Speed is equalized
Mash can't take off his bracelets and Jin can't enter his Monkey King mode

Mash is at 7.86 Teratons (6-B)
Mori Jin is in his Adventure Arc key at 17.41 Terarons (6-B)

Mash: 0

Mori Jin: 4 (Azontr, Sir_Ovens, BEASTHEART880, Lugh_Tuathe_Dé)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
The entire verse is pratically based on martial arts to the point is kinda funny, and he scales above them

Considering Mori's advantages, the only thing I see here for Mash to win is his insane stamina and agility. He will basically fight Mori until he can no longer keep up

And, conveniently, this is "In-character" thanks to his sentence he made against Whalberg

Considering Mori's advantages, the only thing I see here for Mash to win is his insane stamina and agility. He will basically fight Mori until he can no longer keep up

And, conveniently, this is "In-character" thanks to his sentence he made against Whalberg
Monri punctures him gg

Anyway mori because paralisis BS, wich he can just pratically do it if he is close because the skil difference

Anyway mori because paralisis BS, wich he can just pratically do it if he is close because the skil difference
How does it work exactly? As said before I have 0 knowledge on TGOH, so it would be informative to see a clip or panel of it in action please.

sadly i don't have many suggestions for an opponent that Mash could fight. all pokemon characters are baseline 6-B and all ToG character are either to weak or too OP

Alright, time for an analysis

Skill department. Mori's ability to mimic movements and techniques/styles via sight, allowing him to master entire styles of Martial Arts and use them at levels superior to the opponent, as well as to be able to use these styles to create his own original moves and come up with counters to the exact same style that was previously giving him trouble, seems to be a good counter for Mash's own combat adaptation. I'd say in this case their both rather equal in terms of sheer combat adaptations, but Mori edges it out with versatility, I feel.

The sheer amount of techniques that Mori has will pretty much make it so that Mash is always on his toes, and while he's adapting, so will Mori. He'll be getting stronger, applying his techniques in battle in staggering new ways in moments, hell, it is safe to say he may even be able to copy Mash's own movements and add them to his already large plethora of moves. This isn't me saying that Mash has any particular Martial Arts Style, just me saying that even if he doesn't Mori should be able to copy and adapt to these movements given they do have some sort of martial direction, in which I mean they aren't just mindless brawling techniques but actually have some skill and shit added onto them. Mori should be able to copy them.

Let's talk about maneuverability. I will admit that Mash most likely has the acrobatics advantage. Mori does have access to the Bo-Bup technique which is pretty much just omni-directional movement technique that'll allow Mori to appear above him, behind him, etc etc you get the point it pretty much goes everywhere that isn't underground. Even with this, though, Mash probably will be able to out-move Mori if his acrobatics feats are telling me anything. He wins that round.

Mori, I feel, definitely has Mash beat on this. Mori was able to instantly react to an attack that was meant to kill him, from a character that was many, many tiers above him and many, many times faster than him, via kicking himself away the instant the man touched his chest to avoid death. He did this earlier in the series as well, when he was kicked into a wall but was able to instantly counter-attack, damaging the opponent before they had even noticed they had hit him. Mash's unconscious reactions are cool and all but I think Mori has him beat out on this, he'll be dealing attacks to Mash while Mash won't even notice he's been attacked yet.

Mori has the initial AP advantage but it's miniscule and both have the ability to grow stronger during combat, although Mori possesses superior amplifications and such. I think Mori edges out in the sheer strength department. Both are Class Z and Mash has his grapples which can cause illusions and shit but Mash will have to actually be able to grapple Mori, which I don't think he will be doing with Mori's superior reactions and strength development. Mash has ways to decrease incoming damage, and he can mitigate Mori's pressure point attacks via his muscle shit which can block piercing attacks or significantly mitigate their effects. They both have immense pain tolerance, and Mori can just completely shut off his own pain through painlessness if he wants to try and outlast Mash. In this department I think they are equal, just like in the skill department, though as previously stated Mori has better amps.

TL;DR... Mori takes this fight with some high-difficulty. His skill, reactions, and and superior amps and such give him the edge over Mash in a long-term fight, and overall Mori has better advantages than Mash. I vote Mori with high-diff.

Alright, time for an analysis

Skill department. Mori's ability to mimic movements and techniques/styles via sight, allowing him to master entire styles of Martial Arts and use them at levels superior to the opponent, as well as to be able to use these styles to create his own original moves and come up with counters to the exact same style that was previously giving him trouble, seems to be a good counter for Mash's own combat adaptation. I'd say in this case their both rather equal in terms of sheer combat adaptations, but Mori edges it out with versatility, I feel.

The sheer amount of techniques that Mori has will pretty much make it so that Mash is always on his toes, and while he's adapting, so will Mori. He'll be getting stronger, applying his techniques in battle in staggering new ways in moments, hell, it is safe to say he may even be able to copy Mash's own movements and add them to his already large plethora of moves. This isn't me saying that Mash has any particular Martial Arts Style, just me saying that even if he doesn't Mori should be able to copy and adapt to these movements given they do have some sort of martial direction, in which I mean they aren't just mindless brawling techniques but actually have some skill and shit added onto them. Mori should be able to copy them.

Let's talk about maneuverability. I will admit that Mash most likely has the acrobatics advantage. Mori does have access to the Bo-Bup technique which is pretty much just omni-directional movement technique that'll allow Mori to appear above him, behind him, etc etc you get the point it pretty much goes everywhere that isn't underground. Even with this, though, Mash probably will be able to out-move Mori if his acrobatics feats are telling me anything. He wins that round.

Mori, I feel, definitely has Mash beat on this. Mori was able to instantly react to an attack that was meant to kill him, from a character that was many, many tiers above him and many, many times faster than him, via kicking himself away the instant the man touched his chest to avoid death. He did this earlier in the series as well, when he was kicked into a wall but was able to instantly counter-attack, damaging the opponent before they had even noticed they had hit him. Mash's unconscious reactions are cool and all but I think Mori has him beat out on this, he'll be dealing attacks to Mash while Mash won't even notice he's been attacked yet.

Mori has the initial AP advantage but it's miniscule and both have the ability to grow stronger during combat, although Mori possesses superior amplifications and such. I think Mori edges out in the sheer strength department. Both are Class Z and Mash has his grapples which can cause illusions and shit but Mash will have to actually be able to grapple Mori, which I don't think he will be doing with Mori's superior reactions and strength development. Mash has ways to decrease incoming damage, and he can mitigate Mori's pressure point attacks via his muscle shit which can block piercing attacks or significantly mitigate their effects. They both have immense pain tolerance, and Mori can just completely shut off his own pain through painlessness if he wants to try and outlast Mash. In this department I think they are equal, just like in the skill department, though as previously stated Mori has better amps.

TL;DR... Mori takes this fight with some high-difficulty. His skill, reactions, and and superior amps and such give him the edge over Mash in a long-term fight, and overall Mori has better advantages than Mash. I vote Mori with high-diff.
Damn, this is a brilliant review. Although I will say, Mash would have the AP and Durability advantage if i did use him at his physical peak, without using his UPM. But other than that, with the current conditions, I'm inclined to agree with everything here.

Vote counted.

I did my best to address Mash's advantages as well but I'm not much to knowledgeable on said advantages to elaborate. Life of King can definitely explain better than I.

Yea, i'm planning on reading it i just don't have time. And i have so many plan on reading other LN's too so i couldn't decide which i would read first.
If you have a Viz subscription, you can read all the chapters there. It's a little over 110 chapters currently.

If not, there's always other ways.

Bro, I'm lazy

Skills: Yes, Mori is really far far superior martial artist compared to Mash, on a immense scale in fact, it's not even correct to say that Mash is a martial artist. However, in general combat (which includes agility, analytical prediction, momentum, precision and etc) I believe Mash will win.

In the fight against Abyss it was shown that Mash can catch a character moving at speeds far above hypersonic+ feats while in slow motion, with a weaker version already showing to have a speed compared to a teleport in perspective of characters similar to Mash. Yes, indeed he needed to break the ground and use a move that depends on range, but this is still pretty impressive, as Mash would need to know when Abyss would be in front of him and in the position he needed. Now, to be more exact about the speed difference of the two, I would say it's at least 5691 times; Abyss basically makes Mash's speed extremely slow, and should be noted that slow motion state would move at ~1m/s if you're generous, as notably he needs two panels to finish a single punch, with all this while Abyss increases his own speed.

Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days. The level 1 knight created by Meliadoul is considered to be on one level above Mash, so it is impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances, being able to defeat a higher level only if he evolves to the next level. And yet, we can see that Mash can fight on par against higher levels even though they are immensely stronger, use weapons (Some with range attacks), and possess varieties of magical powers such as invisibility. It is later shown that level 100, the strongest of the knights, has an immense size advantage (Something like 100 meters?), which would increase the range of attacks and limit what Mash could do. And yet Mash is able to fight him nonstop until in the end, he defeats such an enemy with a single punch. This would help with the fact that Mori is physically stronger and has more attacks, as Mash clearly doesn't have much difficulty fighting enemies considered invincible.

He show capable of perfectly timing his attacks to connect with his opponent's even when their magnet armor shifts its own magnetic pole to repel his attacks at will. This, although it looks like "anything" is something extremely.. Sus? Since well, Mash is basically connecting two opposite poles through pure analysis, which I don't know how to classify, because I don't even know if this is physically possible in the real world. I just know that this is an excellent feat of "No matter what, this son of a bitch is going to hit you"

There are other feats, like him basically being able to create a combo against Abyss or him dodging FTE attacks at close range, but I'd rather just say the most "interesting" ones

Now, about Mori copying Mash's style, I don't know if that works, as he doesn't have a definitive style and is based on him controlling the muscles to attack. So to come up with something capable of copying Mash , you would need at least good control over your body.

Reactions: Well, Mash is able to perceive attacks that would annihilate him from existence before his opponent even thinks of attacking. Such an opponent being, in a nutshell, a living god who is on such an absurd level of superior to everything else that it's not even funny. He is also able to instinctively know that his opponent possesses something like a transformation and/or technique capable of killing/defeat him, as shown in the fight against Margarette, where he instinctively knew that he could literally lose the fight if he didn't beat Margarette as quickly as possible. Mash is show capable to know the danger level of his opponent just by getting close as well. By the way, his instinctive reaction works even when he turns into a puppet, which is a state where absolutely all senses are nullified and it feels like you are in a dream of non-existence without being able to move

Stamina and shit: So, I'm not saying that Mori doesn't have good stamina feats... but are they on Mash's level? This is something that really needs to be established here, because in character, Mash can try to defeat his opponent through stamina

Last edited:
I'll need to know Mash's feats to comment on the stamina part, I will respond to the rest of your essay once I have that clarified since it's the shortest one you put out.

Bro, I'm lazy

Skills: Yes, Mori is really far far superior martial artist compared to Mash, on a immense scale in fact, it's not even correct to say that Mash is a martial artist. However, in general combat (which includes agility, analytical prediction, momentum, precision and etc) I believe Mash will win.

In the fight against Abyss it was shown that Mash can catch a character moving at speeds far above hypersonic+ feats while in slow motion, with a weaker version already showing to have a speed compared to a teleport in perspective of characters similar to Mash. Yes, indeed he needed to break the ground and use a move that depends on range, but this is still pretty impressive, as Mash would need to know when Abyss would be in front of him and in the position he needed. Now, to be more exact about the speed difference of the two, I would say it's at least 5691 times; Abyss basically makes Mash's speed extremely slow, and should be noted that slow motion state would move at ~1m/s if you're generous, as notably he needs two panels to finish a single punch, with all this while Abyss increases his own speed.

Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days. The level 1 knight created by Meliadoul is considered to be on one level above Mash, so it is impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances, being able to defeat a higher level only if he evolves to the next level. And yet, we can see that Mash can fight on par against higher levels even though they are immensely stronger, use weapons (Some with range attacks), and possess varieties of magical powers such as invisibility. It is later shown that level 100, the strongest of the knights, has an immense size advantage (Something like 100 meters?), which would increase the range of attacks and limit what Mash could do. And yet Mash is able to fight him nonstop until in the end, he defeats such an enemy with a single punch. This would help with the fact that Mori is physically stronger and has more attacks, as Mash clearly doesn't have much difficulty fighting enemies considered invincible.

He show capable of perfectly timing his attacks to connect with his opponent's even when their magnet armor shifts its own magnetic pole to repel his attacks at will. This, although it looks like "anything" is something extremely.. Sus? Since well, Mash is basically connecting two opposite poles through pure analysis, which I don't know how to classify, because I don't even know if this is physically possible in the real world. I just know that this is an excellent feat of "No matter what, this son of a bitch is going to hit you"

There are other feats, like him basically being able to create a combo against Abyss or him dodging FTE attacks at close range, but I'd rather just say the most "interesting" ones

Now, about Mori copying Mash's style, I don't know if that works, as he doesn't have a definitive style and is based on him controlling the muscles to attack. So to come up with something capable of copying Mash , you would need at least good control over your body.

Reactions: Well, Mash is able to perceive attacks that would annihilate him from existence before his opponent even thinks of attacking. Such an opponent being, in a nutshell, a living god who is on such an absurd level of superior to everything else that it's not even funny. He is also able to instinctively know that his opponent possesses something like a transformation and/or technique capable of killing/defeat him, as shown in the fight against Margarette, where he instinctively knew that he could literally lose the fight if he didn't beat Margarette as quickly as possible. Mash is show capable to know the danger level of his opponent just by getting close as well. By the way, his instinctive reaction works even when he turns into a puppet, which is a state where absolutely all senses are nullified and it feels like you are in a dream of non-existence without being able to move

Stamina and shit: So, I'm not saying that Mori doesn't have good stamina feats... but are they on Mash's level? This is something that really needs to be established here, because in character, Mash can try to defeat his opponent through stamina
You voting for Mash or something?

Back