• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the King of Savages

In that case, Mori was able to fight for pretty multiple months on end(or however long Mori Hui was around) in the Heavenly Realm with minimal breaks and such. In the beginning of the series he was also able to fight while getting his ass beat for 2 hours, then steamrolled that guy with Accelerated Development, then went on to fight 3 previously comparable opponents in a row, one of which crippled his hearing during a fight and shook his brain with sound to the point it would "explode" if it kept up, then proceeded to steamroll the final guy while under these effects.

Granted he used a technique which pretty removed all pain from his body, but, that technique also produces a rebound effect that delivers all the pain the user would've felt had they actually felt pain onto them once the technique loses effect, and he was able to endure that.

We also have an entire chapter of Mori using two techniques which would, when used in tandem, would overload his body with damage and pain to the point it would, as stated in the previous chapter, would "break his body" after being completely denied and stomped in strength, while having nearly every part of his body pierced while also being heavily fatigued from previously getting his ass kicked.

Now, he did pass out once the rebound kicked in, but, keep in mind he woke up only 2 or so chapters later, which meant only a few minutes or so probably passed, and this is a much, much weaker form, practically the beginning of the series in comparison to the form being used, so Mori in this key would be able to replicate this feat with much, much less effort if put into the same situation.

I'll make a response to all the other shit once I've reread a bit of the series and don't feel like a bag of shit.

Those are also impressive, but I'd like to add that during Mash's month of training, it was a type of grueling training that not even top class wizards could complete in less than a year. The training wa also said to be likely to kill Mash at the end of it, or something along those lines, so theres also that.

But this doesn't downplay Mori's stamina, so make of it as you will.

I'm to lazy to come up with counter-points to Mash's shit. You can ask Sir_Ovens to come here if you really want to continue the debate.

I'm to lazy to come up with counter-points to Mash's shit. You can ask Sir_Ovens to come here if you really want to continue the debate.
Considering I dont want these matches to die, and actually want to have matches on Mash's profile whether it's a win or lose case, I'll contact them.

Yeah from what I read Mash would have far superior stamina since Mori in this form hasn't gotten his godly stamina from his complete Monkey King Form. But that's pretty much it.

The analytical prediction between the two is about the same. Mash can hit people who mess with his trajectory while Mori can hit people's weak points as they're hitting him. The puppet feat is also something Mori has had experience with. He completely turned off his ability to feel pain and was hit with an attack that threw Mira Yoo off balance at a much lower level. He powered through it despite the attack being at its highest level.

Skill wise, Mori outdoes Mash by quite a bit since he constantly evolves his fighting technique mid fight to counter the opponent. Even if he's fighting someone physically stronger or martially superior, over time he's able to adapt his style and counter them.

Mori is also able to use acupuncture to paralyse the opponent, giving him free hits in. Unlike instant death, this is very in-character. He can also increase his strength and speed with acupuncture, remove his sense of pain, and cause his opponent to feel lasting pain without any remedy.

So yeah, overall I think Mash could eventually find a way to overcome Mori given the time, but Mori is just overwhelming in the realm of self-improvement mid-fight. Mash would be far gone before he reaches the stage where he's able to win.

Mori is also able to use acupuncture to paralyse the opponent, giving him free hits in. Unlike instant death, this is very in-character. He can also increase his strength and speed with acupuncture, remove his sense of pain, and cause his opponent to feel lasting pain without any remedy.
I know I'm in favor of Mori winning, but, wouldn't Mash be able to increase the density of his muscles to subvert this? It says on his page he's resistant to piercing. Or does Acupuncture have any feats of bypassing piercing resistant stuff that I don't know about?

Acupuncture bypasses durability. It just requires skin contact. It worked on Ilpyo despite him wearing a shirt and a jacket.

Back