• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Figured this would be another place to discuss the verse.

So this thread will pretty much be just like any of the other discussion threads of a verse: Talking about the characters probably, maybe the plot if one at least knows some of it here and there from whatever and wherever they managed to learn it on from, just chatting on the moments of the verse, power and ability talks, and so on. Or it's just to discuss stuff here on the verse on just.....well anything. ^^;

Hey, Cross-sempai. Thanks for doing D.T about Masadaverse.

Who is the under appreciate character in Shinza Bansho??? Mine would be Spinne since he is funny and him being a damn tutorial boss doesnt made it any better.

So basically the Kyougetsu Sibling can cause natural disaster but I am curious about KeishironSakuya in Atziluth. What can they do in that final level ??

No problem. Figured that besides chat and on Venom/EMC/Trex's walls, this would be another place to perhaps discuss the verse on...well maybe anything.

Can't really comment on the other two. Last one tho, yeah they can cause them iirc...

CrossverseCrisis said:
No problem. Figured that besides chat and on Venom/EMC/Trex's walls, this would be another place to perhaps discuss the verse on...well maybe anything.

Can't really comment on the other two. Last one tho, yeah they can cause them iirc...
Your welcome, hey I have gave my input on Soujirou vs Saber. See it if you have time.

IIRC both Keishirou and Sakuya became normal humans in the end. They got Moksha tho. And rather than causing natural disaster, its more on the line of "redirecting disaster that would befell oneself to another person". That's why the Kyougetsu siblings were scorned, coz they will give you free disasters, free of charge :p

Fabtastic Glasses said:
IIRC both Keishirou and Sakuya became normal humans in the end. They got Moksha tho. And rather than causing natural disaster, its more on the line of "redirecting disaster that would befell oneself to another person". That's why the Kyougetsu siblings were scorned, coz they will give you free disasters, free of charge :p
the siblings basically are all about normal hence Tenma Sukuna's Malignant Tumor Apoptosis was reversed on to him

the siblings basically are all about normal hence Tenma Sukuna's Malignant Tumor Apoptosis was reversed on to him

Yes, but that also let Wilheim and Shiro put their long waiting rematch to rest.

true shirou did beat him and now wilheim got his revenge lol

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/496906 plox :'v

and, Mibu have de Ability to summon/materialize "endless leaves of death" with his aura, which have the same properties as his ACD (Absolute Conceptual Dissection) that devour all things in all dimensions of space, according to him, could create hundreds of millions of them at the same time

Mibu Billion of Swords
Tenma Akuro vs Soujirou Mibu

Why is this not include in the Profile? question only and whit ignorance :v

edit: sry for my bad grammar e.e

Extreme123dz said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/496906 plox :'v

and, Mibu have de Ability to summon/materialize "endless leaves of death" with his aura, which have the same properties as his ACD (Absolute Conceptual Dissection) that devour all things in all dimensions of space, according to him, could create hundreds of millions of them at the same time
Are you trying to start a yelling match with that last sentence ??

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Are you trying to start a yelling match with that last sentence ??
no, is only I wonder why that is not in the Profile and this is the little i know de character...don't slap me e.e

I am not trying to but please dont try that again because it could escalte into chaos. If you are having a problem with the profile then you should talks to VenomElite or Everlasting or Trexalfa.

Trex just told me that what we're seeing is just Mibu materizling blades from his killing intent....which i guess has the same properties as his style?

It's done btw, in case no one seen it.

Now....anything else to want to perhaps just talk on?...

Paradise Lost Michael is a powerfull beam that is always stronger than its target right ?? And is it powerful enough to compete with the MC Megiddo no Belial.

From what i got, yeah. It's basically like Wolfgang's Briah but for AP iirc. Though from what i got, what "Michael" took out from the MC's MnB was not at full power, so idk as to what a FP MnB would do to Michael if it was that way instead.

Extreme123dz said:
what exactly is Paradise Lost?
Its the first visual novel that Masada ever work. I have heard that he dislike it because it was in his early writing career. But regardless, the V.N is really amazing as it had a lot of thing going on for it. However, due to limited budget and some other issue its not a very popular novel to be honest.

þ®║ ÒéÆ þ¬üÒüìþá┤Òüú Òüª Þí¿Òéî Òüƒ Òü« Òü», ÕÀ¿Õñº Òü¬ Ú½æڽŠÒéÆ µ¿í Òüù Òüƒ Õ╗║ÚÇá þë®. µ¡╗ÞÇà Òüî µèÿÒéèÚçìÒü¬Òüú Òüƒ ÕƒÄ Òüº ÒüéÒéè, Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½Òâê ┬À ÒâÅÒéñÒâëÒâ¬ÒâÆ Òü« Þ╗ìÕøú Òü½ õ╗û Òü¬Òéë Òü¬Òüä. ÒüØÒü« Ú¡é, þÀÅ Þ╗ìÕïó Òü» Õ«ƒÒü½ µò░ þÖ¥ õ©ç ÒéÆ õ©èÕø×Òéï. Õ©©Þ╗î ÒéÆÚÇ© Òüù Òüƒ ުŵ¿í Òü¿ Õ»åÕ║ª Òüº þà« Òüê Òüƒ ÒüÄ Òéï õ©ç Ú¡ö Òü« Õ¿ü Õ«╣ Òü», µ¡╗Õ¥î Òü« µªéÕ┐Á ÒéÆ ÕàÀ þÅ¥ Õîû Òüù Òüƒ õ©Çþ¿« Òü« Õ£░þìä. µø░ ÒüÅ µû¡Õ┤û Òü« Õàê Òü½ Òüé Òéï õ©ûþòî Òüî Òüô Òéî Òü¬ Òü« Òüá.

What broke through the sky was a structure imitating a huge skull, a castle folded over by the dead, nothing other than Reinhard Heydrich's corps, whose souls and total troops are indeed exceeding millions. It is a kind of hell that realized the concept after death, and the pre eminence of a million devils who can infuse themselves at a scale and density deviating from ordinary meaning is the world that is preceded by the cliffs.

My best attempt at an English translation ^^;

So, regarding Soujiro. We now know that he can materialize blades from his killing intent. And from what i've heard 2 days ago that Soujirou could adjust his body weight distribution, which he use to control surface tension to some degree, which allow him to run/move on water. Anything new that could be added to his profile page ?

Thats why i said "dunno if legit or not" on that Saber vs Soujirou thread. If it turned out to be true though, that will be some noice thing to add.

I also have one for an antagonist of Paralost too. Just started and i likely won't be done with what i know of him by tomorrow if anything. Lyle's done enough for the most part but there's likely more of what he can do.....maybe.

Also, regarding Fan. Saw some YouTube video where he chant something. He got more Tsuidan other than Bansenjin and Koukindoujin ? IIRC from my hearing alone its Juuzetsujin. What does this ability do however, i dont know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back