• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks on that. As to note on that, Venom, there's really no hurry on that part of the verse just to reassure you.

@All/Everyone else: So anyways given how Low-Key Lyle is in stats and Speed and in base form (going by my draft of him so far, though i suspect he has a lil' more to go than just that), who does anyone think that he can take on that's far around his "weight"/tier class?

Lyle draft.

For Senshinkan theres also Dan Karuma, Kurana Munefuyu, Oosugi and maybe Narutaki

And fot Juizetsujin. Although its not an individual Tsuidan, its still in his powerset, though its stated that Fan's compability with it is bad. Thats why it got offed by Cream's and Amakasu's attacks rather quickly

Almost all of them are literally who i just said the other day here. xD

But yeah, there is Dan Karuma that i want to do. Sadly, all i got of him is that he's a master of the world creation type dream ability (to where he can create pocket dimensions the sizes of whole universes if what i got is right).....and he has Forced Cooperation.....that's it.

Really now? ^^;

I guess the main reason its not really counted or mentioned was bcoz its considered weak. That 23 secs chant video was Fan's tech that got bad compability with him i assume

Dan's Yabudan is nasty tho. Its something like Shinji Hirako's Shikai from Bleach

Pretty sure Juizetsujin is supposed to be Fan's strongest attack. Masada has this weird habit of holding back when showing the effects of his final bosses' most powerful attacks (happened to Mercurius' Disce Libens, to Hajun's Muryou Taisuu, to Amakasu's Ragnarok, and now to Fan. Incidentally, he also did the same with Methuselah's Magna Voluisse Magnum). We didn't get to see this attack's true extent.

Eh really ? Is there any feats for it tho ? I guess thats explain why Juuzetsujin is rarely discussed or mentioned

And from what i heard, õ╣ØÕñ®Õ┐£ÕàâÚøÀÕú░µÖ«ÕîûÕñ®Õ░è is a separate ability too ?

Its Shirou's Taikyoku/Atziluth. It should work the same in and out universe. It'll nerf the opposition into human level. Not that it would matter since Shirou only has access to it in his 1-A state

Well i got one of Dan already. Harumitsu is good too, however. I'll perhaps make a section for the protagonists of Senshinkan later (especially for Venom's waifu there Shizuno~ (; ).

Oh yeah that did remind me: Gotta do protag section for Senshinkan. *nods*

Yup, that chick. ^_^

Sadly like the majority of the cast, i don't really know what she can do....other than being cute, hot.....sexy even (ye ye!), and using a pair of sai's as her main weapon of combat.

Aye, that's another thing i now know. But to what extent? Cause the Rosei's (excluding Jinron for now for reasons) are like Planet level-ish and can go FTL iirc.

Well anyways, i suppose Shizuno can be another that i could possibly do.

Though given i know next to no ***** about her (aside from using sai's and supposedly being the strongest sans that of the Rosei according to Masada). But she is up for grabs by anyone here like Everlasting for instance. I don't mind giving others a chance to contribute more to the verse by making other pages of the characters for here. *Nods*

CrossverseCrisis said:
Aye, that's another thing i now know. But to what extent? Cause the Rosei's (excluding Jinron for now for reasons) are like Planet level-ish and can go FTL iirc.
Not sure about speed, but she would probably be 6-A via scaling from the Tatari (Kuubou and Shinno).

Ever: Oh.....yeah, i just realized that when i remembered what her possible tier would be like. I'll keep that to note for the reminder.

You deserve it as usual, Venom. And same to you.

I'll also add that as a profile pic for Shizuno's section on the verse page, so thank you to this as well. :)

@Redgrave: Nice one. It came out a lot better, but you definitely need to learn on getting bigger pics next time. But this one came out a lot better anyways.

@Fab: Sweet. Can't wait to see them. :)

No problem. ^^;

So anyways, does anyone want to answer my Lyle question from earlier? Like who would be a good decent opponent for one of Paralost's Protag's?

CrossverseCrisis said:
No problem. ^^;

So anyways, does anyone want to answer my Lyle question from earlier? Like who would be a good decent opponent for one of Paralost's Protag's?
Hmmm who would be a good opponent for Lyle especially as the host of Nacht let me list: Base: Kiritsugi Emiya i think? Host of Nacht: Darth Vader idk maybe

Kiritsugu is probably not that bad of an opponent. I had Captain America in mind but dk how he'll fair against the Vibroblade.

idk if his shield can even take one hit of the molecular disintegrating blade

Cap's shield should probably take it tho? It has like that SS level Dura thing going on for it...

oh right but Lyle is very hard to be killed by Cap while Lyle needs one good hit only

True true. That and he has regen too as well. But Cap still has the AP and Dura advantage plus his shield.

He's also good too since both are of around the same tier range except for speed. Kirei would definitely need to get past his regen though (which is super low-key in comparison to Masada's later works like DI).

Emiya Shirou vs Lyle.....not bad of a match. Though he probably stomps depending which one you use of him, as he can pretty much one shot Lyle with either Caliburn or UBW.

Though does anyone else got anymore to talk on the verse here? Remember since this a general thread, we can pretty try to talk on just about anything that may come to mind here. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back