• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get the Masada trio (i.e Venom, Trex, and EMC) to ask clarification on that. ^^;

CrossverseCrisis said:
I also have one for an antagonist of Paralost too. Just started and i likely won't be done with what i know of him by tomorrow if anything. Lyle's done enough for the most part but there's likely more of what he can do.....maybe.
We need one for Judas, Astaroth and Lilith as well. But lets get Lyle and Satanel in the page website before we do that.

The one i just mentioned? That's who i'm doing: Judas (or Judas Strife for full namming sakes). ^^;

Well sadly, i only know of Satanel, Lyle, and Judas. Not of Astaroth and Lilith. I think the former was something about some crazy mind hax but i can't recall any of what it is.

I believe Venom and Trex are going through Paralost, however. Trex i believe so. Venom, not really atm so we'll have to wait on him for that for now.

Apparenly this Juuzetsujin has something to do with the number 10. Maybe it has 10 effects, or summon 10 beings, or conjure 10 weapons, or something kinda like that.

Really now...sounds like some nasty stuff for whatever it can do. xD

Knowing Fan's Rosei abilities, it's gotta be broken in some way like Bansenjin and Koukindoujin...

Im betting its some kind of reference to Hoshin Engi (or Fengshen Yanyi in Chinese name). Good things i still have some books and comics about it. Maybe i'll actually get something from rereading that stuff :p

Mmm. Well thing is Venom said that characters like Fan will need some deep specific research on them so we'll have to wait for now on perhaps what they can do and what moves they possess.

So, i tried to analyze that chant a bit. It mention 10 names that actually exist or mentioned within Hoshin Engi/Fengshen Yanyi. Those names are Tenzetsu, Chiretsu, Fuukou, Kanhyou, Kinkou, Kaketsu, Retsuen, Kousui, Kousai, and Rakkon

And some stuff i found about Rakkonjin and Kinkoujin were something kinda like this

Rakkonjin is some kind of soul rip and soul erasure. While Kinkoujin manipulate lights to cause refractions so that the enemies got disoriented coz what they see arent really there. Based on this, i think its safe to assume that Fan's version of Kinkou and Rakkon works similiar to those two, namely light manipulation and soul rip/erasure

well to be fair Paradise lost has like two pro tags Lyle and Know Christ (I swear that's his name XD) but Lyle seems to take the stage more so yeah nice profile though ^^

Thanks. Oh yeah, and i just found out of Known Christ(?) too just a bit. But i take it he's not talked a lot than Lyle tho if at all.

i don't think so though he is involved in a way i think his route with Asatoth (What's the girl with the white hairs name??) as she is needed for Satanel to be a hadou and he succeeded via time paradox lol

she is important as it lead to the true end of the game so yeah how did that guy get involved with her idek XD

Well Everlasting has a joke page of Reinhard that involves Satanel's salt move on JBW if that means anything. ^^;

well to be fair as a hadou he is 1-A so salt 1-A is there "His salt is beyond dimensions" XD

Nerose Satanel: He possesses the power to turn all of his enemies into completely emotionless and robotic Kuuderes. Salty Kuuderes. Including the maker of their profiles, and send a gigantic swarm of locusts that will annoy the opponent so badly they'll ragequit, creating even more Salt. He can even turn his opponents into pure salt, thus making them rage even harder.

Perfectest of perfection that ever exist in the history of perfectionology of perfect lmao

his makes everyone salty "His saltiness has reached BEYOND EVERYTHING"

@Fab: I added that move you mentioned of Jinron chanting to his draft. Just hope Trex or Venom know what it really does...

Ugh fine~~

Well i think as noted from Fab, it was from a Youtube vid where Fan used it and i think he even explicitly called it a "Tsuidan". Here.

Now im'ma go to sleep now~ Ciao~

ÕìüþÁÂÒü«ÚÖúÒÇüõ╣ØÕñ®Õ┐£ÕàâÚøÀÕú░µÖ«ÕîûÕñ®Õ░è is not a third Tsuidan from what I'm seeing.

Eh really ? He does say Tsuidan Kenshou tho. So i thought its in his powerset

And this is the chant

Õñ®þÁÂÒÇüÕ£░þâêÒÇüÚó¿ÕÉ╝ÒÇüջƵ░ÀÒÇüÚçæÕàëÒÇüÕîûÞíÇÒÇüþâêþäöÒÇüþ┤àµ░┤ÒÇüþ┤àþáéÒÇüÞÉ¢Ú¡éÒé®Òé®Òâ│——

Followed by

þÁ鵫ÁÚíòÞ▒í——ÕìüþÁÂÒü«ÚÖúÒéúÒéúÒâ│Òââ

It is part of his powerset but he just has multiple aspects to his Tsuidan. I wouldn't call them individual Tsuidan. Similar to Briah

That so huh ? Welp, Bansenjin was also in Koukindoujin chant, so maybe that's the case. Still, this would be a fine addition to his draft nonetheless

Indeed. I am very exhausted however, so I'm going to at least try and get some hours of sleep.

VenomElite said:
Indeed. I am very exhausted however, so I'm going to at least try and get some hours of sleep.
you should really get some rest man

Hmm. Well given Fan's abilities, 2 Tsuidan's are already enough (then again, there's Yoshiya with 3 Yabudan's or something from what i manage to find. xD). And one of them is already pretty broken xD.

Anyways, i'm hoping that Venom and Trex are able to explain some of the other characters of Senshinkan's abilities. AFAIK and what i managed to salvage, only Captain Amakasu, Shinno, Kuubou, Seijuurou, Yoshiya, Kriemhild, and Fan are all i know of there. I do recall those like one having some serious mind hax, another with some pretty good atomic hax and other such things, and so on. But the ones i named are the only ones i particularly know enough in terms of abilities.

@Venom and Trex: Take your time on them when you get to it. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back