• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail Karma-sama (/o3o)/. Heh, a lesson for you all : Trolling is bad

But seriously, i feel bad for the kid. Hope his/her mom and dad wont know about this.

it did now it's like 220k but it's almost over so yeah now it'll be in the vita which then i can play it lol

EdenSux said:
we barely made it on kickstart and suddenly seems we jumped from 160k to 210k...
A lot of people like to wait till the last moments to kickstart something.

not exactly @drex. The tumor is basically Hajun's deformed twin and when the tumor was removed Hajun got exceptionally weaker but only if it's removed from him

@Drellix: I believe so. IIRC, i think it siphons stuff from Hajun's mandala or something. Forgot what it used that for tho.

@Edit: Maybe not that, but the other part that Redgrave said is true. Along with the Tumor being his source of "Taiji raising" power.

Drellix said:
I'm hearing from a friend that Hajun's tumor can drain power. Is that true?
Dunno if this is what you were thinking of, but yes, it drains Hajun's power to an extent. In doing so, it becomes a Pseudo God capable of generating a Sensory (Habaki) and having a Mandala (Tumor Mandala). He musy be careful though, less Hajun discovers about his existence due to the carelessness.

It doesn't. The only thing the Tumor ever does is creating Habaki as his avatar (and that doesn't exactly last due to him being a cowardly bastard), chilling inside of Hajun hoping he doesn't find him, sometimes help the cast via indirect boosting, and becoming Amaterasu after the end.

Drellix said:
He says the way Hajun became a Hadou was from the tumor draining the throne.
And what the hell does that have to do with Hajun's own Godhood? Hajun's a true God, became so on his own, unlike his bro until KKK happens.

Yeah I figured. This guy has a habit of wanking series really hard. He has a history of saying Yhwach is omnipotent, saying Mercurius can become omnipotent. And now he's saying that Hajun beats Bernkastel, Beatrice, Elder God Demonbane, Lucifer and Michael.

For real? I'll do it if you want. just make sure you're sitting when you read it.

Also, does Longinus emit some kind of light that negates supernatural abilities?

From what ik no Longinus doesn't negate powers (if it did imagine that with it's already broken hax set)

IIRC It's not. Its just Reinhard has so many souls he gained immunities to many stuff not on his level. Kinda like in Nasuverse with their mysteries (the more the better), Masadaverse do it with souls instead

Mmm. Some stuff here and there was said and likely answered, i see.

Threads about close to 400 and it's getting pretty big so i'll just make a new discussion thread for y'all and leave ya to it to continue whatever y'all want to talk about on of the verse.

Will leave a link for y'all to head over to.

Edit: Here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/572672

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back