• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

Also, how important was choosing "the jailbait stuff" in getting the little school-life rusalka romance illusion?

At least Marie in real world will hook up with Ren despite being 6 as a sensory and meme is legit

i said and above

And idk who says what I presume the same order on when Shirou tells them they are old as **** cause they said it all at once

Ahhhh

Feels good

Finally, all the routes are finished

Though I'm still missing side stories for some reason...?

if you only did ending 1 monarch side story 5 isn't unlocked until u do both endings

The middle one and the last one. I have Werwolf, Morgen Dammerung and Omini Vicit Amor. I think I had unlocked the middle one though, but I swapped computers half-way through Rea's route and had to restart completely so this computer doesn't have the side story if it's from Kei's route

3rd you have to beat kei route, 5th you have to get both endings...that's all i can help with

Ruslaka can stop time and make bullets freeze in mid air in the anime ~

Wow the anime never stop delivering ~

I don't know if this make the LDO look impressive or make Ren look like bitch lol

Anyway serious question here, where it's stated Marie have Count of 90 ? could swear it was 80

no that's Yato idk seems marie scales later on? but 80 in her route ik

Also, can someone please find where the Guillotine insta-kills on neck slice and negates regen and immortality?

Because I do not remember a single instance of this in DI apart from Ren being like "I could feel this weapon would instantly kill anything" and then that not happening.

well I only remember an indication from valeria as he took cain's strike without issues but kept avoiding Ren that's all I remember not much on where it was stated (though the name came from KKK AFAIK that's all I remember XD)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
no that's Yato idk seems marie scales later on? but 80 in her route ik
Okay why she have 90 in Rea's ? Reinhard get 90 because he is Aposotis and Ren unlock his true god form but what does Marie have going for her ? I really want look on that famous data book we saw nothing from it ....

that data book with the stats? It says machina is slower than beatrice and eleonore (unless it meant mobility)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well I only remember an indication from valeria as he took cain's strike without issues but kept avoiding Ren that's all I remember not much on where it was stated (though the name came from KKK AFAIK that's all I remember XD)
Nah he was taking Ren head on, it's not like Trifa can match Ren's speed anyway, also Trifa body = Reinhard and Ren fail more than I count in scratching Reinhard even when attacking his neck

@Red. Valerian takes the guilotine directly to the neck in his fight at the end of Kasumi's route. It does absolutely nothing to him.

And for god's sake, the damn data book says Machina is slower than Beatrice, can we not just accept that him keeping up with Briah Ren is PIS...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that data book with the stats? It says machina is slower than beatrice and eleonore (unless it meant mobility)
Nah the KKK databook

Seeing how DI databook is full of BS I really want to see KKK databook

well...so did reinhard let's be fair though idk that was the line in marie route so yeah

Back