• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

Hey guys. Might be a stupid *nontheless i needed to ask*. How is the anime adapting to the VN already?. i'm asking cause im intrested in reading the VN.

Betteeeeeer to play the VN

Anime is, to put it bluntly, shit tier and does not even follow the VN from the comments i've been reading

Great. couple more questions tho.!

A) where i can find it? (Steam, game store etc)

B) If somebody can explain like a couple things about the storyline (Spoilers are accepted. If it's not a problem)

C)How much will it cost!

MansNotMerc said:
yeah. as in for the story. cause the anime didn't worked out so well in explaining some stuff
It has just gone past the common route. So all you need to do is download the game on Steam since the first seven chapters are free.

But if you want to experience the entire game, I must stress that this is the order: Kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea.

Any other order is objectively wrong. That is how important it is.

Yeah like Evil said the common route is free on steam and make sure to play it in this order : Kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea.

Imagine someone reading the routes like this

Rea > Marie > Kei > Kasumi

oVo

The quote in question "...and more like a boom of raw power that make space itself shatter and burst"

"Rosei are beings who have reached enlightenment by reaching Alaya, the source of existence in Senshinkan, becoming representatives of all mankind by embodying their dreams and are responsible for them."

is the Alaya like the Taikyoku?

Not quite

Similar, but on a lesser scale. Alaya isn't the source of all dimensional space for example

At least not yet...

Monarch Laciel said:
The moment Masahiko gets enough willpower to overwhelm a 1-A being is the moment I quit
no overpower tier 0 then quit OVO

Why do we say Meth's fear aura stacks? Acta Est Fabula resets everything back to the beginning, why would the fear of humanity be exempt?

Back