• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

Monarch Laciel said:
And for god's sake, the damn data book says Machina is slower than Beatrice, can we not just accept that him keeping up with Briah Ren is PIS...
Nah the data book is bullshit and Machina keep up and defeat Ren "until the plot armor kicks in " in every route, he can also react to 3000x overture easily

Pretty sure that only happens because Machina is like, half of Ren's soul or something and thus can work with the effects of EFO. Like how Machina wasn't time frozen in Marie's route

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well...so did reinhard let's be fair though idk that was the line in marie route so yeah
What do you mean ? either way Trifa should less durable than Reinhard true body because Machina doubt he have chance 1 in 1000 to kill Reinhard while with Trifa he was kicking him around like a bitch

I'm pretty sure that's because Reinhard has all the other tools he needs to kill Machina, not because Trifa's durability is any less effective.

Speaking of which, 4-C dura Trifa when?

Monarch Laciel said:
Pretty sure that only happens because Machina is like, half of Ren's soul or something and thus can work with the effects of EFO. Like how Machina wasn't time frozen in Marie's route
Machina can kill both EFF and overture Ren

He literally beat him in every route until someone save Ren's ass as always and while Ren is definitely faster Machina can still react and keep up

TBH I think Beatrice should scale but that would make all the LDO FTL

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm pretty sure that's because Reinhard has all the other tools he needs to kill Machina, not because Trifa's durability is any less effective.

Speaking of which, 4-C dura Trifa when?
I was joking with ALRF while ago about this so we can get :

4-C Trifa > 4-C Machina > 4-C Ren "Can survive few punches from base Machina" > 4-C everyone because everyone and their mother can fight Ren

^He still fail at doing anything in Kasummi route doesn't matter what narration sayas ....

@Monrch I meant since the game claim Trifa have Reinhard body and Machina can hurt him the Machina is 4-C, Ren can take few punches fro base machina and everyone can fight Ren

Seems Nukes in DI are 4-C ~

just saying what i meant that's all and true that seems to destroy the premise of reinhard himself being OP AF if everyone is 4-C

ZERO7772 said:
^He still fail at doing anything in Kasummi route doesn't matter what narration sayas ....
@Monrch I meant since the game claim Trifa have Reinhard body and Machina can hurt him the Machina is 4-C, Ren can take few punches fro base machina and everyone can fight Ren

Seems Nukes in DI are 4-C ~
Kasumi route Ren is vastly different from Marie route Ren. Their synchronization can be likened to going from 0.5 to 100.

Yeah he power up but still fail at doing anything to Beast before he hit Aztiluth, point is even though they hype it up it's still follow the same rule "I am taking they make for Trifa = Beast" even though I call this BS myself

More souls count > Everything

ren dreaming about his past as lotus, could it be that mercurius reseted rea´s timeline as well :v (i would wish for that to be right,even if it makes no sense)

Back