• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

I remember that EFF before all Swastikas are Open, the Commander not resist the time Stop, but when the 8S are Open, this efect not works after Ren take the controll and began to reach the Atziluth

The work as such (Dies Irae)> Any type or form of Databook, Word of God / Word of the author, Declaration, Extra material or companion, Side Material, etc. If these things are 100% equal to the Work as such, then, they are taken as valid, if not, then, they are not taken, without any exceptions, however contradicting or very good they may be.

My opinion

The Databook is already being weird with it showing Machina being slower than Beatrice...

Machina...the same guy who IIRC blitzed EFO Ren the same guy who can see lightning in a frozen state

@ALRF: He did blitzed EFO Ren whose the same guy that performed this feat during his fight/encounter with Cain the first time.

That's a really weird way of scaling Beatrice as faster than someone like Machina. Hell if that's the case, might as well have every notable character be FTL/FTL+ then.

Which is not going to happen as long as those profiles are locked.

Low key didn't notice the change in your Profile Pic.

So now that the puns out of the way.. How do I become a member of staff? :D

Bribery ovo

I sent candy and a note to every address on the planet until one of the packages finally arrived at the address of another admin.

>eleonore plays cello

>wolfie plays violin

>machina is a conductor

Did they take classes as they murder the shit out of each other??? And from Merc like how he was giving acting lessons to everyone???

Wait... Gladsheimr exists in the nothingness outside creation, since it is the Singularity, right?

Well it is a Singularity of Eigou Kaiki, which basically means it exists outside of Mercurius Law

Hey fellas, when Trifa asks Ren if he'd be willing to kill Rea, and you have the option to say that is something that he:

A) Will never do

B) Can't ever consider

Is there some subtle nuance to these choices in the original VN that just doesn't get across in the translation? Because I really don't see much of a difference in the meanings between these. Either way, he's vehemently refusing such an eventuality.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hey fellas, when Trifa asks Ren if he'd be willing to kill Rea, and you have the option to say that is something that he:
A) Will never do

B) Can't ever consider

Is there some subtle nuance to these choices in the original VN that just doesn't get across in the translation? Because I really don't see much of a difference in the meanings between these. Either way, he's vehemently refusing such an eventuality.
There is a difference. The first one is just flat out saying that he will never do it. The second one uses the word 'consider'. "I cannot ever consider that". But that opens up the possibility of having to do that or the possibility of doing so.

Wait a minute... I was looking at Saber's profile.

She is placed at 7-A by splitting a large cloud.

Eleonore vanished all the heavy cloud in the sky while just entering the world in Assiah.

Maybe an upgrade?

SchroKatze said:
Wait a minute... I was looking at Saber's profile.
She is placed at 7-A by splitting a large cloud.

Eleonore vanished all the heavy cloud in the sky while just entering the world in Assiah.

Maybe an upgrade?
Go ahead. Make a thread if you want to. I am planning on making one for Machina and Eleonore. Mostly because of something I noticed.

Back