• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

This is also something that was posted on the SpaceBattles thread site, so this is good to discuss some more hype here for the game.

I'm rather surprised of the Naraka part as well as FH being our Leader amongst all plus Hajun being an actual member if the 3 dots are to be given any indication.

So far they have been promotional DI cast but it doesn't seem they have many roles in the actual plot, guess It's for marketing sake then?

SchroKatze said:
I'm wondering how he will stop Reinhard from killing Mercurius during the battle.
What do you mean? as long Marie law exists the Hadou gods can co-exist just like Gudo gods, because of her power she have limit up to 3 gods in DI but since she's getting power up in Pantheon no wonder all gods can come together

CrossverseCrisis said:
That could be a potential thing to happen. Point that we haven't saw any other outside of DI...
Like I said it's for the marketing sake. let's be honest none of the Shinze series games are as successful as DI

still weird tho

What do you mean? as long Marie law exists the Hadou gods can co-exist just like Gudo gods, because of her power she have limit up to 3 gods in DI but since she's getting power up in Pantheon no wonder all gods can come together

Just... Her Law just stops Hadou Gods from consuming each other with their own Law. But Reinhard and Mercurius are just natural enemies, they aren't trying to kill each other because they want the Throne.

Not once it was stated that Merc and Reinhard break the rule

How Beast and Merc will collaborate is up to how the game will handle it, even Hajun seems to take part in the alliance

nah, KKK > PL > DI, nuff said.

Also, Hajum will be an antagonist and side whit second heaven/Naraka or too speculative in base of that information?

Revenger still bitching like kid for someone steal his post lol

Based on the information seems hajun will help the protagonist, if you think about Hajun is just one of Narka's victims

 Merc explained about Apoptosis and their Immortality.

Schreiber stomped Bey and nearly killed Rusalka.

At least they recreated the hand out of stomach i wanted so bad...though I wish Wolfie throwed the cross up Wil then ate him lol. Also RIP Claudia

ZERO7772 said:
Anime > Visual Novel
Its is true that Masada said on twitter that the anime route is how he wanted it to be from the novel and he takes it as a canon?

Let's say that this is heard elsewhere in my native language and by not knowing Japanese and finding that, I do not know if it's a lie

There no such statement, he said if the VN ever get anime he want them to adopt Marie route

Can someone tell me the effects of Distortion? because the Masada Explaination Page doesn't explain it well and I know it does give supernatural powers like Briah but does it give Superhuman strength, durability or speed like Assiah Stage at the moment you got a Distortion? what are their levels and such and does it increase one's lifepsan etc..

Ok no level, how do person with Distortion get more stronger? and what I really want to know is do persons who just got a Distortion instanlly gains superhuman, strength, durability and speed etc.. or do they have to train it or something

Kinunatzs said:
Ok no level, how do person with Distortion get more stronger? and what I really want to know is do persons who just got a Distortion instanlly gains superhuman, strength, durability and speed etc.. or do they have to train it or something
Each Distorted user has his own stats from the get go.

Of course Distortion does give the user enhanced strength depending on the distortion level.

Keishirou Kyougetsu is a distorted human of level 6 and as such, is not only stronger in terms of physical stats, but is also changing him to "another world" as in common sense no longer apply to them such as muscle mass, have different body functions (Like his bone shape and muscle density) and can freely manipulate them to receive the minimal damage

I thought you refuse to check on the animne in any shape, pretty sure they will go with three colors ending now because they are doing whatever they like

I will be satisfied if I can get two or three good shots

I will be disappointed if they go with Ren vs. Beast because in all honesty even in the VN the fight wasn't all that good IMO

Back