• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

Monarch Laciel said:
This anime...
Why does it feel the need to upscale everything...

VN -> Shirou throws a cannister of liquid nitrogen at him and shoots the cannister

Anime-> Shirou shoots out the wheel of a truck carrying liquid nitrogen and causes it to swerve and crash into Wilhelm while riding a motobike at top speed

Jesus christ

And what's with Spider Ren

Spider Ren, Spider Ren, does whatever a Spider Ren does, can he swing from a web, no he can't, he's a guilloutine, lookout, here comes the Spider Ren...

And I was right, the giant mech is Gladshiemr
Shirou rammed straight into Wilhelm with a motorbike in the VN as well thou'.

Edit: Nevermind. Misread.

>Shirou being Shirou

I guess even in anime, Shirou founds a way to take the spotlight

Finaly i saw the anime and..., what the **** just Happend? i only thik they will do a new Arc/Route Dx

PD: Shirou still best prota

Hey guys hey guys hey guys (and G.I.R.Ls)

Seeing as the anime is clearly going off canon already...

Imagine if the anime follows the fabled

R U S A L K A R O U T E

SchroKatze said:
At least, the anime showed LLT lolnoping distance.
I don't remember that.

If you are referring to it penetrating Marie, it is clearly moving through space. It doesn't just appear in her.

Unless you think "extending spear" qualifies as ignoring the concept of distance to strike in an instant...?

Also, he didn't even let go of the spear.

So if you think the spear can ignore the concept of distance to strike in a literal instant withou passing through any of the space between, even when Reinhard is just holding it and not throwing it... do I have screen shots for you

Best Shitposting ever!!

Seriusly, there is a news about fans try to kill the Animator Studio/Masada or they are a conformist licks balls? :/

Question, when the Commanders reach his Briah and the 8 Sastikas are Open, they have some resistance to Time manipulation?

Back