• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

if i get a three colors animated i will flip in a good way. Ren vs rein in marie was nice though the two grand fights in rea outshined it by far

Ren vs Beast is your typical "main hero vs. the final boss" with the hero losing but win with some asspull kek

In Rea route you have the two great villains have battle in space and throw stars on each other like madmen lol

Ok, I have a question.

Why the hell does every single character from both KKK and DI have True Godly regen in their Taikyoku forms? Excluding Reinhard's legion who have his Law resurrecting them (and even then I don't know if they've ever regened from being erased on that level), I don't believe that any of them have ever shown that level of regen.

Also, they had True-Godly because they are non-dual beings (Back in the days when True-Godly was duality based)

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, I have a question.
Why the hell does every single character from both KKK and DI have True Godly regen in their Taikyoku forms? Excluding Reinhard's legion who have his Law resurrecting them (and even then I don't know if they've ever regened from being erased on that level), I don't believe that any of them have ever shown that level of regen.
transcend creation, not be tied to mundane concepts (All forms and levels of time-space, dimensions, etc.), being able to damage one another and regenerate by their nature (Hadou / Godou Gods, example Merc VS Reinhard or the Tricolor , Hajum VS the Godou Gods in KKK), the Tiering standard here, etc.

True Godly is no longer duality based

True Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being erased on a level beyond the confines and concepts of dimensions.

When have any of them except debatably Reinhard's legion shown this?

Monarch Laciel said:
True Godly is no longer duality based
True Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being erased on a level beyond the confines and concepts of dimensions.

When have any of them except debatably Reinhard's legion shown this?
Part of the Hadou God as a legion and they boosted to (if not) the same level of existence as the God and can harm others in leser degree

I think the death of the anime series combined with a lack of further information about pantheon killed this thread.

Pantheon is about the only thing I am hype for right now. And for some reason Light is being real ******* secretive about the whole thing.

>yfw when you still have to wait at least another half year before you see Shirou solo everything

Bruh 0__0

It said many times already that the girl in the front is Amatrasu "well according to them anyway"

Yo people

Where does it say that a higher Taikyoku values = infinitely above a lower value?

Can I have that quote?

Because the masada explanation page just says "the one with the higher taikyoku will reign supreme", not that they are infinitely above the other, and the only other thing I've heard people say about it is that a lower taikyoku value is almost invisible to a higher taikyoku.

The infinity thing does not exist as I am aware, it just way for the Masada nerds to wank their 1-A characters in matches

Taikyoku system exist just to decide who is stronger than who and nothing else, there is no exact it just common sense, Snake stomped Satanel with his weakest attacks with no effort at all

difference value of 10 make the stronger god nearly invisible to the weaker one

Back